20 Dollar Nose Bleed

The Complication.

Sunday's POV.

I paced my room in Beckett's estate house. I'll admit I thought the house was a bit over the top but I wasn't complaining about my space. He bought the house (and the three estate houses to the right of it) for his gang of "badass" vampires. I say badass but really most of them are just there to have somewhere to belong. Those ones wont last long. They don't have the bloodlust or the ability to kill and when they do try to bail it'll be me that has to kill them.
But then there was the issue with my sister. She knew I was alive now which caused more problems then I already had. I didn't care much for emotions now-a-days, it was a whole vampire thing. Some of us kept hold of our emotions, there were only a few who realised our emotions were just weighing us down. I was one of those few.

There was a light knock on the door. I spun on my heel to face the door just as the head honcho himself stepped into my room smiling. I smiled back and skipped over to him.

"Hello princess." he said and held out his arms.

"Hello Sir. Have I been bad or something?" I said and hugged him quickly.

"Don't act like that. You know you've done nothing wrong." he laughed and stepped away.
Now I wasn't one to play games or anything of the sort but I couldn't really resist with him. He turned on the charm from the first time I met him and I'd been unable to resist him ever since. And no that's not a vampire thing. Well it is when it's used on humans but when you're turned into a vampire the vampire's manipulation fades.

"Aww you ruin all my fun." I pouted.

He groaned slightly and leaned towards me but caught himself at the last moment and pulled away again. Clearing his throat his gaze swept the room before settling back onto me.

"I trust everything is alright?" he asked, shoving his hands into his jacket pockets.

"You should stop worrying. I've been fine everyday since you changed me. I'll be fine tomorrow too. Stop asking." I complained and sat on my bed.

"So there's nothing you could complain about?"

"There is one thing."

He raised his eyebrow. "Oh really? And what would that be?"

"I'm bored . There's no-one for me to do anything with. Why are there no other girls?"

"Isn't Brendon keeping you amused?"

"Of course he is! But he doesn't shop like a girl. I mean have you seen what he wears? I want another girl." I stated and crossed my arms over my chest. I was going to get my way one way or another.

"Girls are too much hassle. All those hormones get out of control when the vampire gene gets into their blood. Their not as easy to control."

"Oh really. So why am I still here?" I asked drumming my fingers on the bed post.

"You, my Dear, are different. You have a certain talent that makes you more useful to me." he said and held out his hand.

"In other words I can kill without feeling and put up with a group of frankly out of control lads who like to play with their food?" I quipped back placing my hand in his.

"Precisely." he laughed and pulled me off the bed and back into his arms. "Now what was this about a shopping trip? I'm sure I could be of some help."

"Hmm. I saw my sister today." I said watching his face for his reaction.

His face didn't change. He didn't even blink.

"So did I." he replied. "Brendon brought her. He was going to bring her home. I guess he changed his mind."

"He didn't change his mind."

"What?" he asked, holding me out at arms length to get a good look of me.

"He didn't change his mind. When I turned up your patrol were dead and she was in the arms of a hunter."

"Which one?"

"The vampire."

William rolled his head back and groaned again. "He's beginning to make me rue the day I changed him. Did she go voluntarily?"

"I don't think so."

"Well have you got someone trying to get her back. I'm sure Brendon will be distraught when he hears she is missing."

"Yes I have. Someone has gone to their hideout to retrieve her already."

"We know where that is?"

"My people have known for a while, yes, Sir."

"And why did no-one think to tell me?! And just who are your people hm? Because I don't ever remember meeting any of them."

I sighed and pushed away from him. I hated his mood swings. He was like a big child. Stupid man.

"You should stop ranting and trust me. I told you a while ago about the hide-out and you've met all of my accomplishes. You're so difficult to deal with sometimes." I said and rolled my eyes, strolling to my window.

"Oh. Right. Okay then. Well get it done. I can't be doing with all this drama."

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you not notice that about 50 of your vampires hadn't returned?" I inquired and took a step towards him.

"They were all from a different house. Newer models if I remember rightly. No more then a few months old. It makes no difference to me if they die. They're nothing."

"Oh so now I'm nothing? I've only been a vampire for a few months. So if I died it wouldn't bother you?! Nice to know where I stand jerk." I huffed.

"You know, you and your sister are extremely similar."

"That's because we're twins idiot." I snapped back.

"I know that. I mean you're both rather insultive towards people."

"You should stop spying on my sister. It's creepy." I pointed out. "Oh and you didn't answer my question."

Suddenly he was by my side smiling at me. I looked up at him and practically swooned. Stupid man. Why did he have to be so god damn irresistible. Especially in that jacket. He was wearing a black leather jacket, covering a black v-neck and accompanied by dark skinny fit jeans. It was his more casual look.

"You know as well as I do that I would be bothered if you died." he said softly and bent his head to kiss me. I kissed him back but pulled away first and looked up at him waiting for the "but".

"You mean more to me then I care to say. But," there it was, "you need to remember that I have an army to lead as well. So I'm sorry if it seems like I'm neglecting you at all."

"Hmmm." I said and raised my eyebrow at him, pursing my lips.

"I'll make it up to you. Let me guess. Silver necklace, sapphire?"

"Nope I'm in the mood for a bit of Onyx."

"Got it. Be back soon. Don't wait up." he said and wandered towards my door.

"Are you staying with me tonight?" I called to his back.

"I'll see what I can do."

"That's a no then."

"I'll send Brendon in and you can arrange a shopping trip. You need to explain about Wednesday anyway." he replied and shut the door behind him.

"Yeah cause like he's going to want to go shopping after I tell him that!" I called but it was no use. He was gone.

I sighed and sat back on my bed. There weren't enough hours in the day for all the things I needed to do. But I could at least give them a shot. I closed my eyes and reached out with my mind to Wednesday's. It wasn't long before I was in her head and talking to her but just as I was about to tell her that the Hunter's weren't safe and that she needed to leave I felt a heat coming from somewhere. My mind got all warm and I could smell the smoke. Fire. My idiots had set their place on fire. I had said rescue her not burn her! I quickly broke the connection and sat up in bed.

I dashed to my wardrobe to change into black jeans, black boots and a jumper. Suitable clothing for this kind of night. Then I made my way to my window, threw it open and jumped out. Beckett wouldn't be happy I was out but what else could I do? If I wanted something done properly I was going to have to do it myself.

It was time to rescue my sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update. I've been busy with school work and revision and stuff. I know it's not my best chapter but the next ones will be better.
Don't know when I'll update next but I'll try and make it soon. Thanks for sticking with it.
Check out my new story True Darkness. You will probably like it. It's Original Fiction. Thanks again- Emily.