20 Dollar Nose Bleed

The Letter.

Sunday.

I stood there watching as Wednesday was taken away. She didn't look back although I could sense she wanted to. I knew what would happen to her. She would be taken to the third room down the hall on the first floor where there are no windows and a silver door knob. She will be locked in there with Andy and Joe, who will both be fully equipped with weapons. They will stay this way until told otherwise. Not even Pete can get in that room. But I knew I could kill them all. If I wanted to that is. All except maybe Pete.

Pete.

Everything always came back to him.

I could probably kill him but it would require too much effort. And I really did like these clothes... It would be a shame to ruin them with his blood. He was walking up to us rather quickly now but I refuse to sway. In fact I'll keep this smile on my face the whole time. Because we all know that will really piss him off.

He made it to me and Patrick in no time really. He literally stormed up to us, his face alight with rage as he stepped in front of Patrick and glared into what little soul I had left.

"Pete don't-" Patrick tried to say but Pete, being the douche he is, cut him off.

"Patrick, go protect Wednesday. Now." he demanded.

"But you've got it wrong. She-"

"Now Patrick!" Pete snapped.

"Pete. It's not very nice to talk to your friends like that. They won't like you if you carry on." I warned.

"What are you doing here?!" he growled at me.

"Well, you know, I found my sister crying her eye's out in the middle of the dark woods so I thought I might bring her back in case you began to worry. But I had to cheer her up first. Couldn't bring her home crying now, could I? You should never leave someone who is crying to come home on their own. But you wouldn't do anything like that would you Pete?" I said, smiling at him.

"How did you know where we are?" he demanded.

"Tut tut. So demanding. I've known for a while sweetie. You're not very good at hiding when you think about it. In fact, a blind person in a room with one hiding space could do a better job. But don't worry. I won't tell Beckett. As I said to Patrick, I don't want my sister's life being put into danger because of some silly fight going off between you and Beckett. I have more sense than that." I laughed.

"Don't act like you care. We both know you don't have any emotions." Pete spat.

"Oh but I do Peter. At the moment the largest one is anger. Anger that some guy who thinks he's so much better than he actually is made my sister cry. Anger that that same guy is messing with her emotions just because he's bored. Anger that he tries to act like he's done nothing wrong when deep down inside I know for a fact that there is something in him telling him that what he is doing isn't like him, that he's hurting her, but the larger voice tells him to carry on. Anger at the fact the guy is always acting like he's so much better than us because he doesn't kill people when really what he's doing is much, much worse because he's just toying with them." I ranted.

Pete looked at me stunned.

"Well you know what Pete? Some day all of the people who have ever cared for you are going to die and you're going to look the same age forever. You'll never grow old. You'll never have a family. You'll never be able to live a normal life. And once they're gone you'll realise just how much they cared for you and just how much they meant to you and you'll regret every little bad thing you've ever done to them, but it'll be too late because they'll be dead and you'll have to live with that guilt for the rest of your miserable life." I spat.

"I... I-" he began but now it was my turn to cut him off.

"Don't bother. But Petey, if you mess with my sister's feelings again I swear I will rip out your throat and feed it you as you die. Got that sweetie?" I smiled, tapped his left cheek with my hand gently and turned to walk away.

"Good night Patrick! It's always a pleasure to see you! Maybe we can meet up for lunch sometime after this is all over! See ya!!!" I yelled over my shoulder, waving frantically at him.

"Night Sunday! Look after yourself." Patrick replied and shut the door softly.

* * *

When I arrived home William was sat in the big arm chair in his study. I knew I was in trouble but there was nothing he could do to me. He couldn't ground me, I'd just sneak out. I sauntered over to him, smiled, bent over to kiss his cheek and then turned to leave again, looking at him over my shoulder.

"I'm pretty tired. Are you coming to bed?" I asked, grinning at him.

But he did not return my smile.

"Where have you been Sunday?" he demanded.

I narrowed my eyes slightly.

"Do you not trust me William? Do you still believe I am going to run away? Because I thought we came to the conclusion that I am not."

"You didn't answer my question." he stated bluntly.

"I ran into Wednesday. She was upset. So I stopped to cheer her up." I replied, shrugging.

I did not tell him about the fact that I took her home. He would stop at nothing to find out where the Hunter's hide out is. Even though that could put Wednesday in even more trouble.

"You ran into Wednesday? How is she?" he asked, his eyes lighting up just that little bit.

"She is fine now, thank you for asking." I replied and smiled slightly. I liked that he showed an interest in my family.

"Good. Where is she? Have you already taken her to her room?"

"What? Why would I do that?"

"Have you not brought her back home with you?"

"No? I left her where she was." I stated, confusion rippling through me.

"Why would you do that!?" he yelled.

"I'm not going to force her to come to somewhere she doesn't want to be. We've been over this Beckett. She's not happy here. She's happy there, being a human. Let her live her life." I replied, calmly.

"She's not going to be able to live her life if she stays with those Hunters. They'll make sure of it!" he snapped.

"Wednesday is old enough to make her own decisions and she has decided to stay there with them. Let it go." I answered. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go to bed."

I turned to leave but he grabbed my attention again.

"Sunday?"

"Yes?"

"It's this Friday. It's happening."

My eye's widened. That's too soon. I haven't had time to get Wednesday out of the city first. We weren't supposed to attack until a few weeks time! I. Don't. Have. Enough. Time!

"Why have you suddenly moved it forward?" I asked, not turning to look at him in case he saw the anger in my eyes.

"They're growing too powerful. You have four days." he stated bluntly.

I could tell that was the end of the conversation.

"Yes, Master." I replied and left the room. There was nothing more to be said on the matter.

I rushed up to my room and fumbled for a pen and paper. I had to get a letter to her and fast. Wednesday had to leave the city before we attacked. Because it won't just be the Dandie's going against the Hunters. No. Beckett has called in some favours and now we have the Punks and the other gangs lined up to help us. It will be the end of the Hunters. Or it will be the end of us.

Brendon came into my room and watched me, knowing fully well what I was doing. I didn't complain because he didn't make any noise. Instead I just sat on my bed, my legs folded underneath me and the paper pad in front of me and began to write.

Dear Wednesday,

I apologise for the such short notice but I need you to leave the city by this Friday. I know you will probably tell the Hunters, and I do not blame you as they are your friends, but we are planning something, something big and dangerous and I cannot simply stand by and risk your life for some petty war between two guys. So you have to leave. Have to. I have gone through too much trying to protect you to just throw it away because I was too stupid to get you out of here. If I do survive, I am making no promises, then I will come and find you and we can decide what you want to do from there. I know this will be hard for you, given that the four boys are your friend's.... well three, but you have to do this. Trust me, they will want you to leave as well. Well they would if they knew just what we were going to do.

THIS IS NO TRAP!

I apologise that I can't tell you more about our plans but I am still loyal to my Master and lover William. Although I do wish you wouldn't hate him so much, he is the one who gave me the permission to write to you and save you after all. So technically you should thank him for saving your life. If you have any more questions leave your reply under the big tree near the road. I will get it that night.

I love you.

Please leave.

Sunday.


I looked over to Brendon who was watching me carefully and sighed. I picked up my pen again.

P.S. Brendon say's hi and sends his love. He misses you greatly.

Brendon smiled and held out his hand. I gave him the letter, he put it in an already written envelope and left to post it. I felt better knowing that she would be safe. After all she is my sister. Even if we are on opposite teams.

I know, deep down in my heart, that me and Pete do share something in common. We both could never kill her. Me, because she is my twin and always will be. Him, because, although he doesn't know it yet, he's fallen in love with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's shorter than what I usually do, but it's 02:20 am at the moment here in England and I really should be getting to bed.

SO. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I haven't really had the energy. I've not slept properly in three weeks, due to being an insomniac and all, but that gives me plenty of time to write.

There should be no more than four chapters of this now. So yes, it will be ending. But yes, there will be a sequel. Do you think you know how it ends? I do. I have it all written out. It should be good as long as everything goes to plan.

Anyway! Thank you for reading my lovely people.

Comment,
Recommend,
Subscribe.

Thanks guys- Good night. - Emily xx