20 Dollar Nose Bleed

The Ignorance.

I was woken by someone knocking on my door. I didn't move, I didn't even make a sound, I just waited for them to go away. I heard a sigh, receeding footsteps and then silence. I liked the fact they didn't push it and that they just left me alone. Although I was quite intrigued as to who it was out there.

I opened my eyes, rolled onto my back, my sleep disturbed beyond repair, and sighed. The guys seemed alright, well except Pete, and I know they were just trying to protect me from whatever there was to be scared of it just doesn't seem right. I shouldn't be having to do this. I should be mourning the loss of my family and trying to get my life together. I heard a thud come from downstairs and hoped I wasn't risking their friendship at all.

There was a slam down the hall and then there was the familiar sound of a bass thrumming through the walls. It was incredibly ignorant and annoying. I suddenly found myself making my way out of my room and into the hall. I had no doubt it was Pete. It was too ignorant to be anyone else.

His door was a deep red, almost black, and made of mahogany. It looked heavy but I still banged on it. He was going to let me in whether he liked it or not.

"Pete! Let me in!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

"Ha! Let me think about that... NO!" I heard from inside.

"Well then. Stop being so freaking ignorant!"

"Again no." he laughed.

It then occurred to me that I hadn't actually tried the door. I'd just instantly assumed it would be locked. So I slowly reached my hand down and twisted the knob. The door opened. I stepped inside only to be shoved back in a matter of seconds.

"Get out." Pete, who was suddenly in front of me, snapped.

"No. Not until I get some answers." I said and shut the door behind me.

His room was completely black. I fumbled for a light switch but there wasn't one. I heard him chuckle and then a clap and the lights flung on. I shielded my eyes from the sudden intrusion of light but didn't move from the door.

"You shouldn't have come here." he said frowning at me.

"Do I look like I care?" I sniped back.

"No. But you should. Get out."

"No."

"I said get out."

"And I said no. Is that too difficult for you to understand Sunshine?" I mocked and smiled nastily.

I wished I hadn't because in a flash I was thrown onto a chair on the opposite side of the room. I smacked my head on the wall behind me and bit back a cry of pain. He was in front of me again before I could blink.

"This is your last chance to get out." he growled.

"No. I want answers. Damn my head hurts." I said rubbing the bump and zone of collision.

"I don't care. Get out!" he yelled.

"I don't want to."

He threw me across the room again. Only this time I landed on his bed. I still landed funny though and I was sure I felt something in my arm crack. Not good.

"Does it make you feel tough throwing a girl around like this Pete? Does it make you feel like a real man? Cause trust me you just look like a dick." I hissed at him.

"Oh really. And what if I do this?" he jumped on the bed beside me, pinned my arms down and opened his mouth.

Now this wouldn't seem so scary to most people but trust me it's a hell of a lot more scary when the dude suddenly grows fangs. Like seriously. Fangs.

"PATRICK!!!" I yelled as loud as I could and squirmed like my life depended on it... well technically it did.

Pete laughed and picked me up by one of my ankles. He moved off the bed and held me there, dangling like a doll. My head and arm was really beginning to hurt now and I could feel the blood rushing to my head. I opened my mouth to give one last shout.

"PATRICK!! HELP ME!" It didn't come out as loud as I had hoped because I was slowly losing consciousness but I heard footsteps come running up the stairs.

I stopped struggling and let myself get dizzier and dizzier. There was no point in holding on. He'd do what he wanted whether I was conscious or not. At least this way I don't have to see it.

"Pete?! Let me in dude! Come on she's not done anything." Patrick said from outside of the room.

I heard the door unlock and Pete chuckle. I can't tell you what happened next because I can't honestly say I was awake for it. Surprise surprise I passed out in some guys arms... again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the end of another chapter. 1 subscriber (thank you very much you know who you are) but no comments. Thanks anyway guys. :) Much appreciated.