Status: in progress

My little Princess Whatsername

Welcome to paradise

*******************************************CHAPTER 1*************************************************

-YEAR 1980 -

A huge moving truck moved slowly through the streets of Rodeo, Berkeley. At first glance, it seemed a quiet neighborhood, ideal for living. It was just after ten o'clock morning on a sunny July day.

A small white car followed the truck. On the car going a man in his thirties and her two daughters of 14 and a 5 years. Both were looking from side to side what would be would be their new neighborhood.
They came to a medium-sized house, two stories, with a simple facade in bright colors.
The little girl smiled and said everything he saw, but her father and her sister remained silents. The man of brown eyes diverting the road for a few seconds, looked her wedding ring, which had not been undone.
"Only nine months ago that Sarah is gone" he told himself.
Only had two children, David had dreamed of having at least one more son. A little son who might resemble him and her, so handsome, with brown hair and blue eyes clear as crystal water.
The sharp little voice the girl out of their thoughts.
- This is our home, Daddy? - Asked anxiously. The little girl not remembered nothing almost, just that her mother "went to heaven." It was difficult to understand, but the tears on the face of his father told him that it was better to shut up. Even at his young age, had an intuition that never failed him.
- If it is this honey, David said .- .- You like it?
She observed all assessments before slowly nodding his head.
- And my room? - she ask, curious.
The father laughed and under the car. Then help your daughters and the hand, first entered their new home.
They walked the empty rooms without saying a word until they reached a small alcove with walls painted pink.
- Here is- say the father .- Your sister took the room is in front.
With short steps, she entered the room and look at her. In his young mind she could see all his toys and his bed put in place.
- .- I like, i whisper smiling .- I can go find Sophie?
- Yes, go. We must begin to accommodate all our stuff .- crouched beside the little and gently took her by the shoulders .- We will be very happy here, daughter. We will be Start a new life. It will be difficult, but we can do. okay?
She did not understand because his father told him these things, but still nodded.
They began to empty the boxes and put each piece in place. A little help in everything she could with great joy and hold a rag doll golden curls, which she called Sophie.
It was a hard task and they had to stop several times throughout the day to rest and eat. The girl did not take off from his father and insisted on pushing furniture that could not move an inch and empty boxes containing fragile glasses while her sister settled his room.
About four in the afternoon, the father looked up and smiled.
- You have all the messy hair .- He approached her and began to comb his hair as light brown almost blond. Then he kissed her tenderly on the head .- Why do not you go play, honey? I'll finish to order everything I can here and then go looking for you.
we're going to go for dinner and go to bed. you tired?
- Yes.
- Well, what do you think? Go play and I will when I can.
The girl could not play with because all his toys were in a box, stacked on one another, in his room. So she went into the garden and sat on the steps of the entrance.
The sun was very strong in the sky. A two houses away, a group of children play hide and seek. Just beyond, three girls combed their dolls.
The little girl felt alone. But he was afraid to go talk to someone. hugged to Sophie and gave him a big kiss. It was his best friend.
A boy on a bicycle came to the house next door. He had brown hair, almost red, and green eyes. Had eight years and he was not very high, although quite thin. The kid under his bicycle and ran into the house. A few seconds later, came up with a device and began to inflate a wheel.
She stood up abruptly. He knew that the men had stopped his bike in the back yard. She ran away, crossing the garden and through the side of your new home.
A fence separating his yard from neighbors on both sides.
Under the porch with sliding glass doors, was her pink bicycle with two wheels extras that his father had put.
She take the handlebars and ran back to the garden, having put in the basket Sophie decorated with flower patterns.
With a bit of shyness, he approached the boy, who had finished fixing the wheel and I was riding again.
- Hello. ¿I can play with you? - Asked the girl.
The boy turned and looked at her.
- No. Go play with the girls .- he replied, ignoring and turning back to his bike.
- I do not know who these girls .- She replied, shrugging his shoulders.
- Then, with your brothers.
- She is busy, and she does not play with me.
- With your dad .- insi- This busy. Sent me to play. . . but not with whom .- she answered sadly.
sted the boy, who seemed to not have him patience.
- With your mom .- He said the boy and got on the bike,accommodating, ready to go.
- My mom went to heaven .- Whisper the girl, with such seriousness and sadness that the boy looked at her suddenly.
- Really? - Inquired. She nodded .- How long ago?
- No. I do not know .- It was too small to have sense of time.
The boy under the bike.
- That beautiful doll. Who told you the gift? - He asked, feeling that it must be nice to her.
- Santa Claus brought me last Christmas said the girl .- she is Sophie.
He smiled.
- What's your name? - He asked, sitting on the grass. She sat beside him.
- Allison. Everybody calls Ally
- Hi, Ally murmured .-, softly .- I am Billie Joe
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is the beginning, as you have read this story will be from present to past, remembering times according to how the story progresses. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading.