‹ Prequel: Separated
Status: Active Updates May be Slow, I'm Sorry

I Need You

"Look!" I shouted to Zeke over the blaring music of another party. "Over there, he's cute. I heard his single too, and he's bi!"

"Raine I don't..." I didn't hear the rest of what he said.

"What?" I screamed back. Hale had come back with the drinks and was back at my side, like always. I'm so glad I found him I smiled at him and thanked him for the drink. I took it from him and took a sip and he pulled me back against his chest.

"Come here!" Zeke said. "I have to tell you something!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled us into the random empty room.

"I don't want anyone else!" He said tears coming to his eyes. "I already have who I want!"

"But you aren't dating anyone." I said, I was very confused.

"No, I don't have them! I-I know who I want!" He said I saw the tears start cascading down his face.

"Them, there's two?" I asked. I felt Hale stiffen behind me.

He started crying, really hard. "It's both of you, I love you guys so much!" A sudden memory flashed before my eyes, it was of the last party. The one where I was very intoxicated and I remember next to nothing of.

I was standing in a room... with Hale, no wait that was Zeke!

This is a slash, which means there is boy love, if you don't like it don't read

Read the Prequel if you haven't :)
  1. Hale
    First Ch. <3
  2. Zeke
  3. Hale
  4. Raine
  5. Zeke
  6. Raine
  7. Hale-Raine
  8. Mother-Raine
    I cried in this one too </3
  9. Hale-Raine
  10. Zeke-Raine-Zeke
  11. Hale-Zeke
  12. Connor
  13. Zeke
  14. Connor
  15. Zeke
  16. Connor-Raine
    This is a good one guys!
  17. Zeke
    Insight To Honey's Life
  18. Connor