‹ Prequel: Separated
Status: Active Updates May be Slow, I'm Sorry

I Need You

Zeke

"I think it's better if I just take a shower." Connor said and smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll be in my room across the hallway." I smiled at him. I entered my bedroom and changed clothes immediately. Pancake mix gets pretty disgusting after wearing it for 10 minutes. I put on some sort of clothing that I grabbed out of random drawer. I put them on carefully to avoid touching my hair, which was still full of pancake mix.

I walked into the kitchen were Hale was finishing breakfast and stuck my head in the sink. I turned the facet on and tried to wash the remaining pancake mix out of my hair. When I was finished, I walk out of the kitchen to see how the others were doing.

"You ain't got no pancake mix!" Rory shouted. Everyone laughed.

"Hey were's Connor?" I asked.

"That's what I was about to ask you..." Hale said.

"Hmmm." I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. The shower wasn't on so he either left without saying goodbye or was hiding from me. I heard the sound of feet pounding on the other side of the door and the shower curtain being moved.

"Uh.... Connor?" I called.

"You can come in now.." He trailed off. I pushed the door open tentatively and peeked inside. I found him laying in the tub with the curtain pulled so I could only see his face.

"Uh..?" I trailed off and laughed.

"It seems I have very possible forgotten a towel and some clothes... If you could get me some... that would be awesome." I laughed even harder, none the less I grabbed him clothes and a towel and set them in the bathroom for him. I was tempted to barge back in but I didn't. Instead I leaned against the wall until he came out of the bathroom.

The door creaked open and he stepped out. I started laughing again. "They're only a little big for you." I teased him.

"Shut up." He tried to frown, but smiled instead. "It's your fault for being so tall." The shirt I gave to him hung just above his mid-thigh and the skinny jeans almost completely covered his feet.

"You look like a little kid!" I said in an 'awe' tone of voice. He just grumbled and stormed off into the kitchen. I followed hind him, once my laughter died down, we were almost to the kitchen.

I grabbed his wrist and flipped him around. "I'm really sorry for laughing at you." I said seriously and pulled him into a hug. I didn't want him to be mad at me, I'm not sure why though...

He wrapped his arms around me as well. "It's okay, I laughed when I looked in the mirror too." He squeezed me tighter for a second then reluctantly pulled away and walked into the living/dinning room where everyone had finished eating and was now watching TV. I grabbed two plates and handed one to Connor so we could begin our breakfast.

"Awe look how cute they are!" Rory teased. "Eating breakfast together, blushing, and sitting right next to each other!" Connor started blushing. I just sighed and shook my head and fought back an embarrassed grin.

"Aw look he's trying not to smile." Hale joined in. I let my hair fall in front of my face to hide that I was actually blushing.

"I'm really sorry about them." I muttered. I couldn't look at him, I was too embarrassed.

"Oh, it's fine..." He muttered back.

"They're talking! Awe, they're made for each other." Raine clapped his hands together and swooned. I started shoved the rest of the food in my mouth and went to clean up my plate. Why do they have to be so embarrassing? They're like my parents! I then walked back into the living room opened the closet door, closed it, and locked it. Try to embarrass me now!

"Zeke?" Connor called nervously..He probably thought I was insane.

"I'm not coming out!" I huffed. "Not until the promise not to annoy me!" I heard the others chuckling through the door.

After about ten minutes Connor managed to talk me out of the closet and we sat next to each other on the love seat and watched TV. Until he asked me to drive him to his building. I the walked him up to his dorm and told him goodbye. I also hugged him, but that's not that big of a deal... Okay maybe it is...

**

{Count down until date T-1 hour.}

With one final swoop of his hand, Rory finished my makeup. I don't usually wear makeup, but a giant pimple felt the need to grow on my face last night. So I had Rory fix it for me, he's a genius with makeup. He even gave me the slightest hing of eyeliner, it actually looked really amazing.

"Thanks!" I said and hugged him, apparently I'm a huggy person this week.

"No problem, now go to Raine, he's waiting for you." Rory said and patted me on the back.

"Raine, Raine, Raine!" I yelled down the hall, sprinting into the living room.

"Zeke, Zeke, Zeke!" He mocked me.

"My hair!" I pointed at my head. "You need to fix it and make it look amazing!"

"Pfft. Girl, I'm not your hairstylist." He said in his best 'ghetto' voice and snapped his fingers.

"Please?" I begged with puppy eyes. I needed to look stunning, I needed to look so good that when I walked into the room everyone stopped and stared at me, because I was that gorgeous.

"Fine. But you owe me." He tugged me into the bathroom.

"OhmigodthankssomuchRaine! Iloveyousomuchyoudon'tevenunderstandyou'rethebestbersonever!" I shouted at him in a rush. I'm not sure if he actually understood any of it or not, but he smiled and laughed anyway. In twenty minutes my hair looked amazing. Then it was off to the wardrobe, which was Luca's job.

By the time I got into my room he had several outfits already planned. I looked back and forth between them but I couldn't choose.

"Which one goes with the hair?" I asked him. He picked up the out fit with black skinny jeans and a near neon purple v-neck, with a really extremely deep 'v', he told me if I had a tattoo there it would look better. Then I got to stand in front of mirror for fifteen minutes.

"Are you sure it's perfect?" I asked all the boys that surrounded me then looked skeptically in the mirror. Something was missing but I'm not sure what.

"No, two more things." Hale said then smiled at Raine. Hale put a thick leather bracelet on my wrist, like the ones you get from Renaissance festivals, and Raine hung a shark tooth necklace around my neck.

"I was wearing that the first night Raine kissed me." Hale said and slung his arm around Raine's shoulders.

"And I was wearing that, the day Hale woke up from his coma. Er... Two days ago." Raine smiled at me.

"In other words, it's super lucky, and hopefully a wonderful romance will bloom between you and Connor." Rory said, jumping up and down excitedly. "Then you and Connor, and Raine and Hale could all have a joint wedding! That would be so cute! So very cute indeed!"

"Thanks guys, for everything." I said and then looked down and blushed. They all said 'awe' and enveloped me in one great hug.

"No go!" Raine said dramatically. "Go to him!" So I did, only after saying thank you ten more times. I drove to his building and knocked on his dorm's door. I heard someone running on the other side and when it opened I saw Connor tackling someone.

"No! I answer the door, you'll freak him out!" I heard him whine.

"Uh... Hi?" I waved awkwardly. Connor stood up right immediately and straightened out his clothing.

"Oh... Uh... Hi, um, Zeke." He said awkwardly and ran his hand through his hair. "Did you see any of that?"

"I saw you tackling that guy, and saying he'd freak me out." I chuckled slightly.

"Haha." He laughed nervously. "Yeah about that... Um..."

"He didn't want me to meet you, he thought I would scare you off or something." The guys said. "Hi, I'm Ronald, but don't call me that, I hate it. Everyone calls me Ronnie." Ronnie was actually really cute, he was a bit taller than Connor, and had black hair. He also had snake bite piercings.

"Well when you live with two sets of twincesting twins you get used to creepy." I said easily.

"Oh, so you really are that guy from the paper. With Raine and Hale, and Luca and Rory." He gasped.

"Yeah, I'm the one that had the fight with Hale the day he got into the accident." I frowned. "You don't understand how guilty I feel."I looked at my hands.

"I'm sure it's not all your fault. They forgave you right?" Ronnie asked.

"Yeah..." I said, not sure where he was going with this.

"Well then you can forget. There's this great saying forgive and forget. Oh my God!" He screamed.

"Uh... What?" I asked.

"That's the perfect name! Ryan get out here! I have the name." And with that Ronnie disappeared.

"Um, how about we go?" Connor asked, I nodded. He walked past me to get through the door and I greedily took his hand in mine. He stiffened, then relaxed.

"Is... this okay?" I asked him. I don't want him to freak out or anything.

"It's perfect." He smiled and looked up at me. We walked to my car, and I opened his door for him, and closed it. Then I headed to the drivers side.

Once I was in I asked. "So where to? Any preferences?"

"Um.. No?"He laughed nervously.

"You don't want to go anywhere?" I asked feigning disappointment.

"Well there is this one place..." He trailed off.

"Great just tell me how to get there!" I smiled brightly at him. Tonight was going to be fun, just because I get to spend all of it with Connor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so the reason why this wasn't up yesterday was because I wanted to put the date up at the same time as this so it wouldn't be a cliff hanger! And I wanted to say I updated twice in one day.

Thanks for commenting:

Tylerloveswolf ~ Yeah I'm pretty fast, but it's mostly because I want to get as many updates in as possible because I have my first full week of school for the first in about a month (maybe longer) and I know everything is going to get hectic soon. And thanks for loving my story <3

MusikalRayn ~ Awe! I know he's sweet, this was my intentions and I just want to eat him up! Something especially good happens next chapter ;D

his.deliruim ~ The goof grin is okay, so is looking like a potato! Because I do the same thing every time i see that you commented! It's kind of creepy but I just love long comments <3
I need to stop writing sad things! Because they break my heart too! I was seriously debating not putting that dream in, but I had to because... well the next chapter explains it! And I promise the next chapter is really cute and funny because of Gonzo! Oh no I've said to much!
Ah, the pancake mix... My whole plan was to have them lick it off of each other, but I realized that pancake mix is not at all tasty, and they just met the night before so it had to be... innocent.
You know what they say the smartest people are crazy in the minds of the public.. I think that was the center of one of Emily Dickensons poems... Bleh, I hated her poems.
Anyway onto the subject of social awkwardness. So I had an art class this trimester (which I dropped) and I didn't know anyone in there so I legitimately just sat in silence. Then they said hi to me and I ended that conversation talking about unicorns... I don't remember anything in the middle... Needless to say they didn't talk to me the rest of the hour... Then there was this one moment, where this boy (oh em gee a person of the opposite gender!) came up to talk to me (because I was the only person there) and I sat there in silence (yes sat, like on the floor, because I was by my locker) for five minutes and when I finally decided to speak, all I got out was "So... What was our homework in math?", that's how cool I am..
I don't know... Hale's pancakes are pretty good... And I was think of adding some {censored} stuff in here, but I'm not sure... See I'm not good at righting it and I always feel really awkward when I do... So I'm not sure.
Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday :/ ,like I said I just wanted to put the date up at the same time so you wouldn't have a cliff hanger. And thanks for loving my story! And for writing very inspiring comments!

Anyway thinks everyone for reading, subscribing, and commenting! I'll have the next chapter up in less than four minutes I promise!

Byeksies!