‹ Prequel: Separated
Status: Active Updates May be Slow, I'm Sorry

I Need You

Connor

"Hurry you're going to miss it!" Honey shouted and pushed us toward the door. I had no idea what was going on, everyone was buzzing around me as if they were in fast-forward. And I was just standing in the middle of them as they created a tornado in the room around me. There were shouts of 'Have fun', 'Do you have everything?' and stuff like that. Confusion had taken over my brain and I couldn't do anything but stand there and look 'special'.

Zeke grabbed my hand and everything seemed to go back to normal speed. I let out a sigh of relief as he said: "Come on let's get out of here." He had the brightest smile on his face. Wherever we were going it must be nice or fun...

"Where are we going?" I asked as he shut the door behind me; silencing the torrent of voices.

"A concert." He said and smiled again.

"Oooh!" I screamed. "Who is it??"

"Sleeping with Sirens." I jerked him to a halt and stared at him. My mouth was agape and I had trouble forming coherent words.

"Wh-what?" I managed to stutter out.

"I wanted to take you an on amazing date, but Falling in Reverse wasn't in town, so we're going to see Sleeping with Sirens instead. I hope that's okay..." He stared at me with those eyes. You know, the ones that say 'Please like it, for my sake, I was just trying to impress you', and they totally worked. I ran up and hugged him.

"Of course it's okay!" I pecked him on the cheek and started dragging him to the car. Once inside I started yelling at him to step on it so I could be right up in front. I wanted to feel Kellin's sweat on my face... That's kind of grody, but I don't care! Once we got there all hope I had had of getting to the front vanished... There were so many people! But I had the bestest boyfriend ever who pushed everyone out of the way so we could get to the front. I hugged him and started babbling about how excited I was. I can't even remember what I said, that's how important it was. But Zeke just stood there and smiled at me like I was the cutest thing every to walk this earth.

After a few songs, and some extremely vigorous bouncing I noticed Zeke was gone. I looked around, frantically scanning the crowd for his face as my heart tried to beat its way out of my chest. That's when he arrived. Now, he was only mildly attractive, I might have considered dating him if I had never met Zeke, but since I have met Zeke, this boy stood no chance.

"Hey." He said with a crooked smile on his face. "You look lost, could I help you find you way back to heaven." That was cheesy, and not the good cheesy either.

"Um, no I'm good." So I turned around and tried to ignore his presence while listening to another song. Suddenly he was up behind me, pressing every inch of himself against me. I turned around suddenly.

"Didn't you hear me?" I practically shouted at him. "Get. Away. Now. I don't want to see you every again."

"Oh I like them when they're feisty." He said as his smirk grew darker. I backed away slowly and ending up hitting the pole.

"Get away..." I said will a significantly smaller amount of anger than before.

"Sorry I can't do that, you're quite the looker you know that? I bet your parents are proud...." Parents, he talked about them like they're still hear, a hot stab of pain sliced through my heart and I winced. He kept walking, step by step, and getting closer. Where was Zeke when I needed him? When he was dangerously close I leaned over the railing and turned my face away. Then suddenly he was just gone. I looked and I saw Zeke standing over is crumpled form, the boy was clutching his cheek.

"Leave." Zeke growled and turned back to me. I ran into his arms and hugged him, glaring at the boy and then burying my face in Zeke's shoulder.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I whimpered. Zeke pulled me tight and placed little kisses on my neck. Time seemed to slow down, the people around me moved slower, the music quieted down and all I could see or hear was Zeke.

"I'm sorry, so sorry." He whispered. He pulled away slightly from the hug and placed a kiss on my lips, suddenly everything was back to normal.

"Where did you go?" I shouted.

"I got us some drinks, sorry I didn't realize you'd be creeped on like that." He handed me a drink, he had set them on the ground behind me when he jumped in and rescued me. I took it gratefully. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we went back to watching Kellin's sweaty form jump around and sing my favorite songs.

After about half an hour when our drinks were gone Zeke turned to me.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I will be right back. It will only take a few seconds will you be okay alone." I looked around for the creeper, but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

"I think so, I'll try to tone down my attractiveness so as not to attract anymore people." I smiled at him. He laughed and hugged me, then disappeared into the crowd. A moment later Kellin start speaking, not singing speaking. I felt so bad because Zeke was going miss whatever Kellin had to say.

"Okay, we have something special planned for tonight. Are you guys pumped?" The crowd roared so loud I had to cover my ears. "Okay so this guy-" Kellin gestured off stage and a guy walked on. Wait that was Zeke. My breath got stuck in my throat and I started choking. What was he doing there? Kellin didn't stop speaking.

"Well, he's got someone near and dear to his heart. They been together over a year now." The crowd roared again. I was still frozen. "So could that person come up here. His name is Connor." I was frozen solid once more. Zeke gestured to me and a spot light was on me. The crowd parted around me and I could feel their eyes on me.

"Come on don't be shy." Kellin smiled at me. They security opened the gate for me and I mechanically walked onstage. My eyes were huge and my mouth was agape but I still went up there. Any thought process I had stopped as I watched Zeke get on one knee and pull out a small black velvet box. Inside was the ring I had pointed out to Honey a few weeks ago.

"Connor, I've never met anyone as wonderful as you. You take my breath away with the simple things you do. With you around I'm happy and I can never stop smiling. I have never felt this good, not even when my Dad was around. And if I were ever to let you go, I think I'd probably die. So, I want to have an even greater hold on you, so you can never get away from me." He smiled and laughed. "Will you marry me."

For a minute I just started at him. Frozen in my place, unable to move. Zeke's face slowly began to fall, and a frown was about to take the place of his beautiful smile. So I nodded, I nodded will all the force I had.

"Yes, oh yes! Of course." I said and ran into his arms. He clutched me to his chest and I hugged him like I'd never hugged anyone in my life. The crowd behind us erupted into cheers, I hand realized it but they had fallen completely quiet while he asked me. When I pulled away from the hug I saw Kellin smiling at me. He came over and gave me a hug, which I returned gladly.

"Congrats kiddo, I hope you guys have a good run. Just remember never let each other go, I learned that the hard way." No one could hear him because he didn't have a mic. He walked back over to the make and said:

"Now I have a song for these to love birds." With that he began singing 'All of My Heart', and my perfect night came to a perfect end.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took forever I know, and it's short, but I felt the need to update.

I don't know when I'll update again but thanks for all my subscribers and commenters!

So I usually to a thanking message thing here, but I'm still getting used to this new mibba, so it will have to wait until next time, just remember comments are my motivation and I really appreciate them and everyone who comments!!

Bye :D