‹ Prequel: Separated
Status: Active Updates May be Slow, I'm Sorry

I Need You

Zeke

This year was going to suck. I could just feel it. I was stuck watching the two people I love kiss each other, and another set of twins who also fucked each other. Ugh! I sat there and watched the twins who had been in love longer, Rory and Luca, told all their stories to Raine and Hale. I was so jealous...if only I could have had a twin, that I could make out with.

I heaved a sigh and they all looked at me. I immediately wished I could take the sigh back. I wasn't bored of them I was just sick of the cuteness and jealous that I could never get who I wanted.They each already had each other.

"Something wrong?" Rory asked. He was so cute, all innocent and happy.

"What? Oh, no. No. I'm just caught up in my own thoughts." I looked down at my hands.

"But it was, in fact an insanely riveting conversation." Rory said, and tried to imitate my accent. That made me laugh.

"You need to work on that a bit, love." I cracked a sideways smile at him.

"Ah!" Rory screamed like an annoying fan girl. I covered my ears and winced as his already high voice shot up several octaves and threatened to burst my ear drums. I looked at Luca for help, I favored him a little more than Rory. I don't know why, he hadn't said a word since greeting us.

"He has a fetish for British people." Luca said and shrugged. His voice was like velvet, smooth and soft. It calmed my ears after Rory's ear-piercing scream.

"It's not a fetish it's a turn on." Rory rolled his eyes and playfully slapped Luca on his arm. Luca just chuckled and wrapped his arm around Rory's shoulders; pulling him close. They were perfect for each other; even more so-dare I say it-than Raine and Hale. Luca is strong and silent and Rory is innocent and talkative. So Luca can always protect Rory when needed and Rory can talk enough for the both of them. Raine and Hale were... odd.

Hale wanted to shelter Raine and keep him safe. But Raine had more physical power than Hale. Except Raine lacked any sort of emotional strength and Hale had to always be paranoid, and worried that Raine would do something stupid. I suppose they do fit together, but very awkwardly.

"...Party." Rory paused and took in a breath. I hadn't realized that he was talking... "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Mm, underage drinking." Raine joked and smiled.

"The best kind." Hale finished and kissed Raine. It's so cute it made me sick.

"What about you, Zeke?" Luca asked with a sparkle in his eye; he knew I hadn't heard a word of that.

I laughed nervously. "Um?"

"There's a party tonight, to celebrate summer. It's the perfect time to meet someone." Rory smiled at me. "You look lonely." I was, no matter how ditsy he seemed, he was very smart. He did make it into Harvard, after all.

"I guess." I sighed. I wasn't going to meet someone, I knew it. There was only two people I wanted to be with; but they were already together.

"Yay!" Rory started bouncing on the bed. "Go unpack, we need to work on your appearance." I sighed again, grabbed my suitcase, and walked over to the dresser I got to call my own.

**


The thumping of the base could be heard a mile away from the college-resident area the house was located on.There was even lights, like casino lights that I could see from our dorm.I sighed again; this was going to suck. Luca easily pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car.

I lagged behind the others and watched them hold hands and just be all lovey-dovy. I have a feeling I'll be physically sick by the end of this month. The door was opened and we walked inside. It seemed as if everyone had already been drinking for many hours prior to now.

The stench of beer and barf reached up to my nose and refused to go away. I felt dirty just standing at the door. I didn't even want to try and venture any farther into the house.

"Hey...guys." A very intoxicated man managed to slur between vile smelling belches. I supposed he was the host of this barf-fest.

"Hey, Jim." Rory smiled and gave a little wave. How could both sets of twins remain positive in this grimy and repulsive lair, Jim called a house. I looked over at Jim with disgust clouding my thoughts, and actually found he was quite attractive. He had short sandy-brown hair with blue eyes. I personally favored green eyes. Like the ones Raine and Hale sported.

Jim was very muscular, but not unattractively so, he had just the right amount. I was almost positive he didn't use steroids. If I wasn't in love with two people I couldn't have, I would have considered dating him.

Dear God. I'm beginning to sound like Emily Dickinson. God, I hated her poems, I thought she was just an insane shut in. I need help.

I removed my shoes, as the others had and, with careful and hesitant steps, I slowly made it over to the couch. I sat down and watched all the drunk people. It was as good as any TV show would be. After half an hour of watching a random girl try to tell one joke, Raine came over and plopped down next to me.

"Hey, buddy." He was drunk; unimagined so. "I th-thought you might want a drink." He hiccuped a little. I sighed.

"Where is Hale?"

"Probably still passed out where I left him." He giggled and slung his arm around my shoulder. "You know what; I love you man. You're like...the best, or something." I had to tell my self that he was drunk, and he didn't mean what he said. But for some reason that didn't change the sudden elation I felt at the words. Raine loved me. Sure I may have wanted Hale to say it first, but I'll take it.

"Raine y-you're drunk, you don't mean it." I told him. But he refused to listen to me and just dragged me into one of the spare rooms. Once inside he pressed his lips to mine in a sloppy kiss. He fumbled with the bottom of my shirt. Once he had a proper hold on it he broke the kiss to pull it off of me and I missed the contact.

Soon his lips were back on mine. I pulled on his lips slightly with my teeth, begging for entrance. He gladly gave it to me, and when our tongues battle for dominance, it wasn't even a challenge. He was so drunk he couldn't even move his tongue properly. I ignored it. Then the moment I had been waiting for since I met Raine finally came, I got to explore the inside of his mouth, every crevasse, every dent, every pore. He tasted of alcohol, but there was something else, more...yummy. He tasted so good. I pulled away for a minute to breath and when I looked down, I saw Raine asleep on my chest. He was snoring lightly.

I was actually glad he had fallen asleep. I don't even want to know how much the guilt would eat me up inside if I had kissed my best friends brother/boyfriend.

I grabbed Raine and carried him outside to the car. Once I had him in the back seat and buckled up, I ventured inside to find Rory, Luca, and Hale. All the while hoping that Raine wouldn't remember anything.

Rory and Luca weren't as drunk as Raine and Hale had been so I was able to wake them up and get them to walk to the car on their own. I had to carry Hale. Then I drove us to the dorm, being the only sober one.

Once there Rory and Luca grabbed Raine then stumbled up to our dorm with him. I took Hale. We put them in their beds and went to sleep. I slept in the room for 'fun'. I didn't think I would be able to bare guilt of what had just happened if I was in the same room as Raine. I laid down and felt the cool silk of the sheets on my back and chest and swore silently to myself.

I had forgotten my shirt at the party. The plus side was one less piece of evidence for the scene between Raine and I, but that was my favorite shirt. It was my lucky shirt, everything good that happened to me had happened when I was wearing that shirt. I sighed and tried to fall asleep.

Tried being the operative word, I mostly laid there all night. It is possible I got 2-3 hours of sleep, but highly unlikely. When I got up that morning, it was only because of a knock of the door and the groans of pain from my very hungover friends. I stood up and opened. The door. There lied a basket with a note in it...and a puppy. I brought it inside, but refused to acknowledge it until I had gotten all 4 of the guys a glass of water and Tylenol. Then I grabbed the cute little puppy and opened the letter.

"Dear Hale," I started. "Here is that puppy you wanted last night. For that 'lonely friend' of yours. If you don't remember because you were really drunk... Tough nuts, I'm not taking him back." I paused. "Really Hale, really?"

"Shh." Rory groaned. "You're so loud."

"I'm sorry, Zeke. Being drunk is stupid. Never again." They all agreed and then rolled over and fell back asleep. I held the puppy close.

"What do you think of Zeus?" I asked him. He looked up to me and wagged his little stub of a tail, he let out a little yip and licked my face. I smiled, instantly melting. I hugged him closer.

"Zeus," I sighed and smiled. "I like it too." Let go of him and started play with him; teasing him with my fingers. After we played for about half an hour he decided it was time for sleep. So I picked him up and we took a nap together on the bed. Thank God for drunken promises.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Ch. 2, and a whole lot of subscribers! ...Kinda...

I hope you like this! I already got a comment too :)

Commenters:
sacrilegioiusx ~ Thank you so much for the comment I'm really appreciative of it :),and see look; they got a puppy!

Comment&&Subscribe

P.S. I really love comments ;)