Status: The first chapter is kinda dull, but the story gets way better ! Im currently working on chapter 5. Whats a better name for Izyk... Pure or Titanius?

TITANIUS: The Legend of Izyk Wylder

Project 9

I had thought about the "Project 9" topic for a while before actually believing I was it. I knew it was about time for me to figure out what was going on, but I needed to go somewhere I was accepted. I needed to head towards the U.S. camp which was southwest from where I was. I remembered hearing the squad talking about having it in a small village that was abandoned a long time ago.

I looked at my compass... Broken. Shattered to pieces from the crash. Dammit! Maybe I could run back to the place I had just escaped from and grab some more equipment. I could even go back and try to receive some more information on what they are planning to do with me. This is not going to be easy, but I have no other choice.

It was time to load my weapon and head back. On my way back I was sharpening my knife because I knew I would need it. I was half way there, and I needed to approach silent and not use loud weapons because I didn't want them to sound the alarms again.

I could hear people, which meant I was getting close. I snuck up behind a tree and I could see two soldiers, but I had to get up high and off the ground to see what all was going on around the building.

I climbed the tree I was hiding behind and I couldn't see anything but the two guys, and they were just standing there talking to each other. I didn't understand a word they were saying, because they were not speaking English.

After a little chat, one of the guys had started walking away, so I threw my knife, and hit the guy farthest away from me. Blood shot from his head as the knife went straight through his skull. The other guy didn't hear anything that was going on, so I jumped down from the tree and ran over towards him. As soon as I got within grabbing distance, I grabbed him from behind and snapped his neck in two. After I had killed both men, I grabbed their bodies and dragged them behind the trees and bushes.

I laid them against the tree and out of sight, and then I grabbed their gear and some more equipment. I slipped the biggest guys uniform off his body and put it on mine so that I could blend in. Did they know what I look like? I guess id be finding out soon. I headed to the double doors, in the front of the building, where a squad had just entered with a body. Soldiers at the front , holding the door open, were staring at me. Did they know it was me? I walked towards them, and then past them, they didn't do anything.

I made it in the building, now all I needed to do is find the data room so I could retrieve some info about what they are planning for me. I looked in my pockets and the soldier had a map. Okay this was a good start, but the data room is on the thirtieth floor... Great. I just needed to take the stairs up, because I didn't need anyone to see me. I was sure if they knew I was here they'd shut the elevator down and ambush me. So the stairs were just right next to the bathrooms. As I walked towards them, soldiers were giving me mean looks. They didn't mess with me though, so I made it to the stairs and as I walked up them I could hear chatter on each floor.

I was half way there when some soldiers had come rushing down screaming, "Project 8 has escaped!"

Great, this was a good chance to make it to the data room. I had rushed up the stairs and finally, I was on the thirtieth floor. It was vacant... Right then and there, I saw a sign that said "DATA ROOM". I knew I should walk calm to it just in case, but I couldn't resist so I ran over to the door.

When I tried to open the door, it had been locked. This really sucked because it had a window on it that was bullet proof. I wasn't going to let that stop me though, so I smashed my hand through the window and unlocked it. I opened it up and went in straight towards the computers. Just as my luck was going good... It got even better!

My name had already been pulled up on the screen. It was so much information! So I decided to print the information out so I could get away from this place. I knew if I was there too long, then someone would eventually come up and see me, that wouldn't be pleasant.

I scanned all the info and then I hit the print button. Just as I did, someone had come in and closed the door.

"Izyk, what's up pal?" The voice said in a deep and serious manner.

"General Slyther? What are you doing here?"

I couldn't believe he was there. I thought I had been day dreaming. "I've come to see you boy, but it doesn't look like your to thrilled to see family on this side of the world." Slyther said in a disappointing voice.

"Your not family!" I shouted with anger. "Your the one who put me in this hell hole, and your trying to kill me aren't you?"

"Of course not, why would I ever try to kill you? Your very important to me and I love you like my own." Slyther had said calmly.

"What happened to my brother? I know you killed him Slyther!"

"Of course I didn't kill him, you know I'm not like that Izyk."

"What's this project about? Tell me or I'll kill you and everyone that's in this place!"

Slyther responded" To help your family out, that's all"

I knew Slyther wasn't telling the truth about something, and I had to figure out what it was. Slyther spoke "Look son, I'm going to help you out, and I'm going to make sure your family is under good care. Right now just do me a favor. I want you to turn around and say hello to my friend."

I turned around and I saw Diago, Slyther's brother, and I swung a full forced punch straight towards his face. He had caught my fist and countered my attack with a high kick to my head. I fell to the ground, and then Slyther and Diago dragged me into the middle of the room. Then they walked out of the room keeping me on the floor. They sealed up the doors and a platform laid beneath where I was.

The platform had begun to pick me up, off the ground and I was raising towards the ceiling as it broke apart like doors. Bright lights shined on me and windows surrounded me. Slyther knew I would return, and try to get information on the project. This was a decoy... I can't believe I fell for it.

I felt as if I was about to faint, because my head was throbbing from the kick and then the bright lights weren't making it any better. Right before I dosed off, I had heard Slyther say over the intercom "Launching Project 9."