Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 1- The beginning of Senior Year

Dear Mrs. Love,

My husband is constantly watching a sports game of some sort, and we never seem to talk anymore. I feel we are drifting apart, and I love him so I’m afraid of losing him. What do I do?

Sincerely,

Always second to sports

P.S= I am really Mrs. Datchie


Dear Always second to Sports,

I understand where you are coming from, but you need to realize the ‘game’ is important to
your husband and you need to respect that. Don’t talk to him until commercials or half time if you can avoid it while he is watching the game. Try to understand the game. Maybe ask him about it, or look up how the sport works and what is going on using the internet and then watch a game with him and then he will love watching with you. You two will be getting close together, and he will love you for it. Who knows, maybe you will like the sport and want to watch with him. Also talk to him about the issue one day when a game is not, I repeat IS NOT! On and if he loves you like you love him you guys can talk it out. So go Bulls! And enjoy the games!

Love,

Mrs. Love ♥


“How about we leave me alone?” Music told her friends.

“Come on! You are always reading those books, but you don’t believe in love?” Emerald said to her best friend.

Music turns around and starts walking backwards and says, “Yes! It is possible!” As she is walking backwards saying this and waiting for a reply she slams right into someone causing them both to fall to the floor.

“I’m SO SORRY!” Music tells the boy she rammed into.

“It’s ok.” The boy says getting up and offering her his hand to help her up. “What is your name?”

“Music, Zach.”

“How do you know my name?”

“Hockey captain, everyone knows your name.”

“Is it good you know my name?”

“Depends on what you want and who you asks.” Music says before walking away, “Thanks for helping me up, and sorry about that.”

“Of course Music, and I’m not done talking to you.”

“Whatever you say captain.”

Then Music walks away thinking about an email she got. She had to think before she gave the person advice.

Music was Mrs. Love, her school’s advice columnist, though no one knew that she was of course, and she preferred it that way. She has had the job for four years since the beginning of freshman year. When they were in 8th grade and about to come into high school the school had them answer a question that might in asked to the advice columnist who was originally titled AskMe, they give the question once every four years to the incoming freshman to pick a columnist. Apparently her answer was perfect and she became the columnist for four years. She got out of English class more or less. All she did was read the books, take simple quizzes on the books and that was it. No writing or anything of the sort all because she wrote the column. Originally the column was a joke, but one desperate person wanting love one time was set up by her and then it began. When people heard about the one set up a few more people asked her for advice, and then more and more until the point where teachers asked her questions, that and if you got help from the Mrs. Love it was like winning something. Since people mainly asked her about romance, though not always, she got renamed Mrs. Love. When she became AskMe and later Mrs. Love she insisted that everyone sign the letter P.S with their real name and their email to get an answer. She didn’t always just give them advice she would sometimes make them do research or sometimes she needed to talk to them. It got so popular they even bought Mrs. Love a phone that messes with her voice so she can call someone if she needs to talk to a ‘client.’ Only one person knew who Mrs. Love was, Miss. Bleye, Music’s English teacher.

Music never meant for anything having to do with the advice column occur, but once it happened there was nothing she could do…
♠ ♠ ♠
if you don't get how Mrs. Love's advice coloum works no worries you will figure it out as the story continues PROMISE! well...

What do you think?