Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 11-No Longer a Totally Secret, not that She Knows

Dear Mrs. Love,

I'm dating my best friend. The only problem is I don't like him like he likes me. I'm starting to think I said yes to going out with him so I wouldn't lose our friendship. And on top of all that drama I think I'm starting to fall for his best friend. Please help me!

Signed, Extremely confused

Ps. My name is Logan and my email is LoganROCKS!@Mibba.com


Dear Extremely confused,

Alright I understand this is a tough situation, but honestly you need to break it off with your friend with the promise of wanting to be friends. Here is the catch just saying you want to stay friends isn’t enough! Actually make the effort to stay friends. Call him. Make plans. Make sure you two act like the friends that you were before you got together. It will definitely be awkward at first, but it will get better and easier, but give it TIME! Now about his best friend completely lay off for awhile. Your friendship with your best friend who you are dating is more important than some maybe love thing. If you really love him, and if he loves you, you can wait. Also telling his friend at this point is a HUGE risk because he may not like you, or he may like you, but bros before hoes (you are NOT A HOE!). The point is let your friend down easy, make sure to stay his friend and leave your liking for his best friend alone for awhile! GOOD LUCK!

Mrs. Love♥


Music walks into Chemistry, and the second she sees Zach she can’t help but smile.

She sits in her seat and Zach whispers, “You ok?” She smiles at him cheekily and nods. The bell rings and during class as the two take notes they pass them as well.

(Music is in bold and Zach is in italics)

Music, you coming to Chocolate Chaud after 6?

Sure. Your shift at 6?

Yes, after hockey practice.

Cool, I could always use some company.

Why are you so happy?

I feel better… I lost a friend, but I gained a better one. :)

AH I see why thanks for the compliment.[/]

“Music would you like to read that to the class?”

“I would prefer not, but I will if you’d like.”

“Please, I would like to know what kept you distracted in my class.”

“What’s endothermic? I don’t get it. It’s when heat enters. Exothermic? When heat exits.”

“Let me see that.” The teacher says snatching the paper out of her hand to find what she read was on the paper.

The teacher angrily sighs and says, “Please stop passing notes and just ask me instead.”
Music nods and when the teacher’s back is turned she winks at Zach before paying attention to the lesson.

The day passes slowly for the two after that until lunch. Though neither would admit it the day passed slowly because they were missing one another. When Music sees Zach at her locker right before lunch the mopey demeanor disappears replaced by a happy one.

“Ready for lunch Muse?”

“Let me change my books Captain, and Muse?”

“It’s a nickname I came up for you because your name is Music, and you were the Muse for my latest song.”

“Oh!” Music says blushing, “Well thanks I like my nickname.” She says shutting her locker.

“Well off to lunch we go.” Zach says holding out his hand to her. She shyly accepts it and the two walk to lunch.

The two grab food and take a seat with Nathan joining them to Zach’s irritation.

Somewhere in the middle of lunch Zach goes to buy Music a cookie, after insisting on buying it for her, and when he returns Music is laughing her butt off at something Nathan said. Zach sees this and clenches his jaw and grits his teeth in response.

“What’s so funny?”

“Did you really put your shoes on your hands for a funny picture before a dance?” Music manages to sputter out in laughter. Suddenly Zach smiles knowing something he did made her laugh. He becomes so happy he stupidly embarrassed himself that day just because it made her smile and laugh so hard. That fact made him realize he is falling for her, and hard.

After practice Zach is actually excited to go to work all because he knew Music would be there. He says bye to his teammates and heads off to work with a smile on his face.
He arrives and is sad to see Music isn’t there. He mopily starts working and isn’t paying attention to anything until he hears someone say, “Captain, wanna make me a mint hot
chocolate?”

He pops up to look at her with a smile appearing on his face that could, and did light up a room.

“Course Muse. Want a muffin as well?”

She bites her lip and shyly nods in reply.

“Alright coming up.”

“How much is that?” Music ask ChaChi, who was once again working with Zach.

“Zach will kill me if I let you pay, and I value my life so it’s either on the house or Zach.”

“No” She begins to whine before Zach cuts her off and says, “Just sit Muse, and don’t worry about it my treat.”

Zach eventually finishes her drink and when he comes to drop it off at her table, the same one she was sitting in last time, he sees what she is working on. He sees a letter that says Dear Mrs. Love, and another letter that Music is finishing writing with the word, Mrs. Love♥.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!!!

Alright so I generally post on the weekend, but not this weekend because starting tomorrow going on until well... Sunday Night I am busy nonstop! I mean tomorrow I have to buy Allstar Weekend Tickets, then tutor, then watch my friend in this thing that is similar to Whose Line is it Anyway if you have ever seen that show, and then Friday I'm hanging with a friend. Gonna get guitar strings so I try to start learning to play guitar and then for the rest of the weekend college visit! :D Anyway this chapter is long for me because I won't post this weekend!

Anyway! thanks to sydney_logan14 You should check out her stories they are good... don't normally advertise other stories... actually dislike doing that, but its her and I have to type her name here anyway I did :P

ALRIGHT! I'm getting less comments and that is a problem so Comment!
if you read all this please put Live Lava Live if your comment