Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 13- Who's Best Friend are you Really?

Dear Mrs. Love,

I’ve been dating this girl for awhile now, and she is a great girl, but the sparks… they are gone. I don’t want to hurt her, but should I stay with her if there is simply no more feeling to it?

Missing the Spark
Dear Missing the Spark,

You unfortunately shouldn’t stay with her. I mean if there was s spark at one point it may come back, but only after sometime away from one another. If you don’t want to hurt her AMAZING, just be there for her after you break up with her. Be the shoulder to cry on, but who knows maybe she feels the same way and it will be mutual. Good Luck and go find a Spark :P sorry it was a bad bad pun I had to make :)

Love Mrs. Love ♥


Music went to school the next morning not being able to get the love note someone sent her, as Mrs. Love out of her mind. There was something classically romantic about love notes that she loved, and somehow she felt the person who sent the letter had an idea she felt that way. She was so surprised at the note as well. I mean she wasn’t ugly, but she wasn’t drop dead beautiful like other girls which made her think, who in the world would have a crush on me? She didn’t know what came over her but the mystery man consumed her thoughts. The only time he didn’t was when she was with Zach. When she was with him she was 100% with him and nowhere else, and she loved that.

Sadly that day Zach had practice, but not work, so if she did go to Choclat Chaud he wouldn’t be there. She decided after school to go anyway because maybe ChaChi was working when suddenly Emerald decided to be a friend that day.

“Music! We haven’t talked in forever! Why don’t we hang out now since it is after school and catch up?”

“Sure.” Music says although she isn’t too keen on doing so, but knows she must play the
part of best friend although Emerald isn’t her best friend Zach is, which is something she realized in that moment.

Music suggests the go to Choclat Chaud hoping that ChaChi will be there, and to her delight he was working that day.

“Hi ChaChi! Can I get the usual?”

“Course Music, too bad Zach isn’t working today so you can steal half his muffin.”

“I know I’m sad about that! How much do I owe you?”

“On the house.”

“ChaChi! I did not come here for free food. I was hoping I could pay because Zach isn’t working.”

“Sorry, but if Zach or I is working you won’t be paying.”

“Grr ChaChi I love you, but dude you piss me off sometimes.”

“Darlin’ just take a seat and I will bring you your beverage and food.”

She sticks her tongue out before heading to her table.

Emerald orders and pays for her food before joining Music at the table.

“Why did you pick this table? It’s so secluded and so close to the counter.”

“That’s why I picked it. I like secluded areas and normally I talk to the guys working which is generally ChaChi or Zach.”

“Ah so how is everything with yours and Zach’s friendship?”

“Awesome. I love Zach. We hang out a lot actually.”

ChaChi cuts in saying, “This will be the first day in weeks the two won’t see each other outside of school. I know cause they are here a lot or Zach tells me about what they did.”

Music blushes and says, “Well we are getting close.”

“You aren’t getting close you are close Music. You know he is your best friend with me coming in after him.”

“She’s my best friend.” Emerald harshly says not wanting to share Music.

ChaChi having been filled in on Emerald a little from Music, but mainly from Zach says, “Well than where have you been the last few weeks? Cause Music has been here and don’t friends hang together?” At that moment a customer walks in and ChaChi must attend to her
so he moves to the register.

By that point Emerald is fuming so Music cools her down by asking, “So how are you and Cameron?” Which causing Emerald to talk for hours with Music listening intently, but being annoyed because everything is always about Emerald… when will they be about her in their friendship? Never? I mean her relationship with Zach and ChaChi is about Zach, ChaChi, and herself as well.

She listens to Emerald an hour before they leave. Music thanks ChaChi for everything and gives him a hug. When she is hugging him she whispers, “Thanks for the best friend comments before.” Before pulling away and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

When Music arrives home she checks her email only to find another email from her secret admirer.
Dear Music,

You know this is an email I made just for this, and if you email me back I will indeed reply. I will promise to be honest with you when I do reply as well, as long as you promise to be honest with me. So Music I just wanted to let you know you looked beautiful today. It took all my strength to look away from you. I honest ran into about three doors today staring at you. But that isn’t why I have a crush on you. It isn’t your beauty. It is who you are. That you do this colum thing and made it into something. It’s the way you smile. It’s the way you’ll help a random stranger on the street. It’s the way you try to be closed off so you won’t get hurt, yet you can’t help but let people in. It’s everything about you.

Love,
I Love Music

Dear I Love Music,
Really your name is so corny! I mean and how do you know you love me? Have we ever even talked? Or are you talking about music as in the sound that bands and people play? Are you in a band? Why did you do this thing? Did you know I would love this because it’s so cute and old romantic?
Music Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so there is a video trailer for this on the summary... I worked hard on it so please check it out and tell me what you think!

I had trouble with this chapter at first, but then it just followed out! :D

I put the first chapter up of my original story! and I made a trailer for that as well... Please check it out! it's called Only Because You're my Best Friend Please read and comment!

finding Mrs. Love notes for the beginning is SO HARD! I had to look at advice chat rooms for help! :o

If you read this author's note then please tell me what you think of the video trailer I made for this story! :D