Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 14- Admitting It to Yourself is One of the Hardest Things to Do

Dear Mrs. Love,

I want to try out for the school play, but I get stage fright. Do you have any tricks to help me?

Acting as myself

Ps my name is Kate email= actresskate@tam.net


Dear acting as myself,

I can’t remove your fright, but I can give you a few tips. Get a close friend you can act in front of, and put them in the front row. So that way when you try out you only look at your friend. Another thing you can do it stare at the wall above everyone’s head. Good Luck! I know you will be amazing!

Mrs. Love ♥


Music was sitting at her locker headphones in reading before class when as usual someone sat next to her pulling out an earbud, the only person who can get away with doing that. She stopped reading and said, “Hey Captain.” Before actually taking a look to see him.

“Hey Muse! What did you do yesterday while I was pissing you at practice, a doctor’s appointment, and all that other stuff?”

“Other than missing you I hung out with Emerald.”

“Oh” Zach says trying not to get pissed. He was getting pissed for two main reasons: one

Emerald was nothing but a bad friend to her, two he was afraid Emerald will become her best friend again causing him to lose her.

“She could never replace you.” Music says as if reading his mind while grabbing his hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. She was going to pull her hand away, but Zach doesn’t let her, keeping his hand securely wrapped around hers. The two joint hands fit together the same way soul mates hands fit, which is often compared to two matching puzzle pieces joint together.

“Today just us?”

“After practice and work?”

“Nope! No practice. No work.”

“Oh yeah!” Music says dancing in her seat a little.

“Muse you’re insane.”

“And you love it and me.”

“I do Muse. I do.” Just not the way you mean he adds in his head.

The two once again become wrapped in each other’s eyes due to Music looking at Zach the second he said ‘I do’. The two stay that way until the bell rings signaling the beginning of the first passing period.

Music was about to say goodbye and started to pull her hand away from Zach, but he wouldn’t let her and told her, “Let me walk you to your first period.”

She doesn’t know what say so she simply nods her head. The two walk to her first period in a comfortable silence. He drops her off at her class with a kiss on her cheek and a wave as he literally runs to his first period hoping not to be late.

Music watches him go and laughs silently to herself thinking that he was stupid to walk her to her first period, yet cute at the same time.

She walks in shaking her head happily only to have Emerald talk to her causing her smile to dim, “You are Zach?” She says to Music.

“Are nothing more than friends.”

“Do you have feelings for him?”

“No of course not. I don’t believe in love remember.”

“Right right.”

Music had no idea why she lied to Emerald. She had been lying to herself. She was suppose to be her best friend, yet she hadn’t been acting like one which is ultimately why she didn’t tell her friend what she just admitted to herself the second Zach’s lips touched her cheek. She is falling for Zach, and fast.

Dear Music,

I know I love you because my heart told me. Yes we have talked before, but I won’t go into any more details than that. I meant it as in both you and music. I am in a band. I’m doing this to get your attention, and to get you to fall for me without me making an ass of myself. I did know you would love this because it’s cute and romantic.

Music you are just beautiful, perfect, amazing, a burst of life, a ray of hope…. I could go on forever so I’ll stop there

Love,

I Love Music


Dear I Love Music,

You’re insane. I love this. IT’s very cute!

Will you ever tell me who you are?

Love,

Music Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys I was planning on writing and posting all weekend, but I actually saw a movie with a friend on Friday and then my other friend slept over on Saturday and that was TONS of fun and then I had to do homework and drive and I barely had time to write this... if it wasn't for this story I'd be asleep now fyi :P

Love you I will try and probably not suceed to update during the week!

Please check out Only Because You're My Best Friend

Also an AMAZING story not written by me, and yes it is an Adub Fanfic not that it makes much of a difference when reading is The Mess I Made
TELL HER I SENT YOU! :D

PLeaSe comment! and write The Reason in your comment if you read all this! :D