Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 16- The beginning of something more...

Dear Mrs. Love,

I am currently in a friends with benefits situation, and I do not like it. I don’t think it is good and it is leading to places I’m not comfortable with, and then where we stand is not something I’m sure of. I mean we aren’t friends, but then we aren’t more… what do I do?

Not your friend not more

PS. My name is Connie and if you need to email me my email is Conspirator@heartstereo.com


Dear Not your friend not more,

What you are going through is unfortunately common, and not good. You need to talk to your friend and ask him are you friend or more because you are in a middle ground that will result in someone getting hurt. I know you are probably afraid to risk your friendship, but honestly your friendship is more at risk if you don’t say something. His answer may hurt, but you need to lay down the law and respect yourself. Be just friends or be a couple. Speak your mind.

Mrs. Love ♥


That day and the next kept Music thinking about Zach, constantly, which wasn’t actually any more than usual, except this time she was more aware of it all.

The morning after she read the letter Zach did what he always did. He pulled out her earbud and sat down next to her. She stopped reading as she always did when he came and said, “I read it. We’ll talk about it after I have a little more time to think.”

Zach nods his head agreeing before changing the topic and pretending nothing happened. He just rambled on about the Format, his favorite band, which made Music happy. Nothing changed he was still the same guy she knew before. All it did was prove to her that no matter what goes down between the two from that moment till the unhappy moment they are no longer on the earth they would always be amazing friends if not more. Nothing and no one could break their love for each other. What kind of love it was she wasn’t sure, but there was love, and for her that was enough.

The rest of the day went normally until after school. Music saw some girl flirting with Zach. That scene set off something in her she wasn’t comfortable with, jealousy.

She walked up to a frustrated Zach trying to kindly remove a bimbo off him and said, “Come on Captain you don’t want to be late.”

Zach sighed in relief and began to walk away from the girl who was previously sucking the life out of his arm.

“Late for what?” the bimbo asked her.

Music didn’t know why she said what she did, but she said it, and couldn’t say she regretted it, “The appointment he has with my bed and I.” Then she walked away with her head held high leaving a mouth open bimbo staring at her backside.

Zach and Music went to Chocolat Chaud and arrived just in time for Zach’s long shift.

Everything went normally as it always did until closing. Zach let ChaChi go home since last time Zach wanted to go home and ChaChi closed up the shop for him. ChaChi left leaving the two alone.

Zach began wiping down the tables starting at Music’s usual table where she was currently seated. While he was cleaning her table with an orange rag she mumbled, “Why me?”
Zach stopped and slammed his hand with the rag in it on the table, “Did you ever see the way I looked at you? Did you ever see it? I think the whole world saw it. All the love. All the want. All the need. You were the only one who didn’t see it. You’re beautiful, intelligent, talented! I would keep going, but I don’t have the time.”

Music looks down shyly and doesn’t say a word as Zach continues to furiously clean.
On the way out the two walk out side by side when suddenly Music builds up the courage to grab Zach’s hand and squeeze it knowing what she did was more than simply grabbing his hand. It was a risk. Not just a risk for her, a risk for the two to become more, if Zach would accept it.

To say Zach was surprised by her hand finding his and squeezing it would be an understatement. He was so happy in that moment. All he did was turn to her, smile, and squeeze her hand.

And that was how their relationship began.

THIS IS NOT THE END! There are still MANY more chapters to come!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I managed to write this in class and I stayed up late to type this up just because I got LOTS of meaningful comments so thank you and keep them coming

fyi a meaningful comment can totally be a rant about the story... I tend to do that a lot in my comments on other stories :P