Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 17- Love Love Love

Dear Mrs. Love

There is this chick. I slept with her once, and now she is all clingy assuming we are together now, when to me it was a one night stand. I don’t know what to do or why she is acting this way… help.

Simply a Player


Dear Simply a Player,

I hate people like you, the people who play girls and leave them. Well here is something all you guys need to know, normally unless the girl is a known slut when she does something like that it means something. So just go fuck your normal batch of girls. Now I would tell you that you should feel ashamed, but I’m pretty sure you do because you wouldn’t sign your real name and email after your letter, which would of course be taken off before it gets published. So just be honest with her is your only solution. Also some helpful advice, stop being a player because one day someone will play with you and you won’t like it very much.

Mrs. Love ♥


To say Music was afraid of relationships was an understatement, but Zach knew that so he was planning on taking things real, real slow. All the two currently did was hold hands when they were together, which too Music a lot of time to get used to, but luckily the pair was almost always together. On Friday Zach finally decided to state their relationship out loud.

“Music instead of simply hanging out today after I’m done with work, will you go out on a date with me?”

“We are taking this… slow… right?”

“Yes as slow as you want Muse.”

She smiled before nodding her head and saying, “Yes, I’d love to go out with you as long as our date is a casual one.”

“Course!” He tells her grinning bigger than a starving man receiving food.

The rest of the school say the two hung together as usual, still holding hands, yet they tended to act shyer around each other, especially Music.

After work it was ChaChi’s turn to clean up after work. Towards the end of their shift, and closing Zach wanted to change out of his uniform early so he asked Chach to make sure it was ok, “Chach can I go back and change now so I can get ready for a date?”

“Sure man, but wait if you have a date, Music do you need a ride home?”

“Um… no…I have a date…” Music hesitantly says feeling shy in front of Chachi for one of the first times in her life.

“Finally!” Chachi yells temporarily disturbing the few customers left before apologizing to them for the disturbance.

His reaction caused Music to blush and look down shyly, while Zach slapped the back of his head before going into the back to change.

When Zach was about to come out he decided to ease drop on Music and Chachi, something in his gut was telling him to.

“That is a funny way to get together, and no worries I won’t tell anyone you are the famous Mrs. Love everyone in town in fawning over, not just even in your school. Are you excited for
you date?”

“Ecstatic!”

“So you love him?”

“Course, he was my best friend first.”

“That was not the kind of love I was talking about, and you know it.”

That question completely caught her off guard, but he was her best friend so she had to be honest with him, “Yes, I love him as in in love with him, but maybe it’s too fast, but he was my best friend first. The best friend I was falling for.”

“No need to justify. I’d be more confused if you said no.”

“Do you think he feels the same way?”

“I’d bet my life on it.”

Zach decides to but in that moment and say, “I love you too, my Muse.”

Knowing they loved one another put a feeling into their core that was indescribable. One that
they never wanted to disappear. It was what some people would describe as a warm feeling, or sparks in their heart and soul.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm NERVOUS! my friend and I made a video for a contest to meet Allstar Weekend... I REALLY hope we win! it's cool, and we (mainly her ideas) worked SO HARD on it! and she isn't even an adubber, but knows how important they are to me :)

Alright so the chapter was sappy... so sue me :P