Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 21- The Way to Calm Her Down

Dear Mrs. Love,

I lost my best friend. I ignored her for my boyfriend. I simply dumped her for him. I make a mistake… How do I fix it?

Being Stupid

PS I’m Emerald, and for my email you can simply reply to this one; it’s the correct username.


Being Stupid,

Friends before significant others. No offense, but that was very stupid. This is something you need to figure out yourself. Once you figure it out you DESERVE your friend back.

Mrs. Love♥


They’d been dating for a month. A blissful month for the pair. Music even started working at Chocolat Chaud with Zach and ChaChi.

The owner loves the guys and wanted to keep them both, but add another worker with them (business was picking up), one the guys would like so they would be happy and continue to work for him. One girl who was trying to get the job made the ultimate mistake, she was rude to Music. Another girl tried hitting on Zach. And another guy tried tried hitting on Music. Everyone was simply someone they weren’t willing to work with.

He was talking to the guys about the issue after many tries and fails of people trying to get the job when Music overheard. She decided to apply herself. She didn’t have experience, but she promised that the guys would be more than willing to teach her the ropes, and she was indeed correct.

Everything was going well with onlt a few short months left in their junior year. Unfortunately perfect doesn’t last forever.

“Hey Music! How’s my best friend doing?” Emerald says walking up to Music’s locker.

“What?”

“I said how is my bff doing?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t you ask whomever they are?”

“I am.”

“Ha Ha!" Music says in a monotone voice before continuing, "That’s funny cause you can’t walk up to me after ignoring me for months and say we are best friends. We were barely best friends before. Before everything was about you, you and you. You were never there for me, but I always had to be there for you. So you can’t come up to me after MONTHS and act like we are still best friends when you were barely one in the first place. You’re an idiot if you think that I would sit and wait for you to be my best friend again. Life goes on and so did I. I found a best friend who treats me how best friends should. So go find yourself a new best friend cause I sure as hell ain’t yours.”

At the end of her rant arms wrap around her trying and succeeding in calming her down. Zach, after wrapping his arms around her, pulls her to his body and whispers softly in her ear until she is fully calm. He then proceeds to give Emerald a nod of acknowledgement before walking away with Music still in his embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to a Bulls Game tomorrow! so excited!

on my nails one hand says DRose and on the other Bulls! :D

Anyway I'm not sure who knows this or not, but I know some of you don't know, and I feel I should tell you all. I write fanfics, but I don't read them. There are very few fanfic stories I read I prefer to read original stories. I know it's contradictory, but I love writing fanfics and I love reading original stories, which is why often times I will not read stories suggested to me fyi just thought some of you should know for different various reasons

I posted early! be happy :D

Meaningful comments make my life! :D