Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 24- A Big Decision

She had just made one of the hardest decisions of her life. She just informed Miss Bleye of her decision by email before submitting her column for the week. It was going to be weird writing papers for English, but she knew it was what she had to do. She also knew she would need Zach more than ever. It was days like that one where she wished ChaChi went to her school. That way he would be there for her as well, but it simply wasn’t the case.

The school was excited. The paper came out that day and the must read was always the Mrs. Love column. Once Zach read the column he ran to Music dropping the paper on the ground without a second thought. He was literally running through the halls at top speed trying to get to her. He wrapped his arms around her while she was changing the books.

“Are you ok?” He whispered softly in her ear.

“Yes. It had to be done.”

“I know, but it doesn’t hurt any less.”

“Captain, I need you…”

“I’m here, and I’m not leaving, not anytime soon, or ever. I’ll be here for you always.”

At that she smiled and relaxed into his embrace taking in his comfort. She soaked it up like
a sponge.

Emerald saw the two together and was instantly jealous. She wanted her and Cameron to be like that. They were still in a big fight however so that wouldn’t be happening anytime soon. Something changed Emerald when she got a boyfriend. It was as if she was better than everyone else. As if she was a prize and everyone should know it. Her getting a boyfriend had even more meaning because everyone knew Mrs. Love set them up which was a privilege and something everyone wanted. It was something to gloat about that their school.

Yet in that moment she figured it out. She wasn’t anything special. Anyone could find someone to date if they were hot or nice. In that moment she understood how she acted and she knew what she deserved. For some reason looking at Music and Zach so hopelessly in love with one another as well as comforting each other for a distance hit something in her. In that moment she stopped the PMSing she was experience from about
2 weeks after her first date with Cameron.

She knew they could never be as close as they were before, but they could be friends, and regardless of everything she sure as hell had to try to get her best friend back. She wouldn’t stop until she at least had her as a friend. Her relationship with Cameron was officially on her backburner.

She was thinking on what to do as she went to pick up the school paper and she flipped to the Mrs. Love column immediately, just like everyone else did. What she read shocked her.

This, my friends and peers, will be my last column. I’m afraid the upheaval to find out who I am has gotten out of hand. No one is sending in advice anymore. Things are getting a little to intense for my liking. I love you all, but I’m giving up the column. Someone else will be chosen to take over for the rest of this year, and the next one in which I was suppose to write the column.

Love advice, that last of which I will give you: It’s better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all. The reason is because when you have never loved all you think about is what is it like. Then you believe something is wrong and it hurts. When you’ve been loved you know there is something great about you, and you also can look on all the good times you were loved, while the people who have never been in love can’t.

As I part I would like to leave you all with a last bit of advice. Be happy. When life gets hard, I get it, but the people who end up on top are the people who can find happiness in the worst situations. Happiness is the key to life. Without it what is the point? There is ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS a silver lining in every dark cloud and every situation. Look for it. If you look hard enough, you’ll find it.

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
~Alexander Graham Bell

Yours truly, always,

Mrs. Love ❤
♠ ♠ ♠
My favorite quote^^^

This is my update for this week :D
um the next two weeks and CRAZY CRAZY! so I will see what I can do about posting... next week my best friends surprise party which means I must do lots for it and the week after ALLSTAR WEEKND!

Ok commenter of the week... more or less
andgee22 Yurp... so there we go

Please do comment tell me what you think... fyi I LOVE ramblings! :D