Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 25- The Secret of Mrs. Love is no longer a Secret!

“If this is what you want to do I will do it and approve it because its you, but I don’t agree with your choice. I understand why you chose it, but I don’t agree. Also you said someone else found out who did?”

“My boyfriend, Zach.”

“Oh of course I know who your boyfriend is. You two are the ‘it’ lovey dovey couple of this year. I’m happy for you, and I’m happy you finally found love.”

“Thanks Ms.Bleye. How is it going with your long time boyfriend Anth by the way?”

“We are actually have some issues…”

“Alright spill. I know you want advice, and you know I love giving it.”

“Alright, I still love him, but things are starting to get dull, and boring. I mean almost as if life is on repeat. I still love him, and I still feel sparks and everything, but things are getting dull.”

“Well it isn’t simply his job to spice things up, its yours as well. Here is what I say, tell him how you feel. Talking is something very underrated in relationships and if it was used more frequently people would be in longer relationships, and would fight with their other less. Also why don’t you change it up. Don’t do anything out of character, but do something different. For example if you generally make dinner then maybe one night when you have time make Chinese food and sit on the floor to eat. Just start changing things. Start small and get bigger, but talk to him as well. Communication is more important than anyone understands. There are only few relationships where couple don’t need to talk much, and its only because they know each other so well that they already know, so there is no point in stating it.”

“You and Zach are like that aren’t you?”

“Yeah…” Music says blushing a little.

What the two weren’t aware of is that the person who was leading the discover who Mrs. Love campaign was coming to see Miss Bleye was listening. He didn’t mean to ease drop, but he didn’t want to intrude on their conversation either, and that is when he learned. That is when he forgot his question about English and went to see what he was going to do, or really how he was going to tell everyone Music was Mrs. Love.

***

“Don’t you dare Captain….AH!” Music yells when Zach sprays whipped cream on her.

“Guys you are suppose to play with whipped cream in private, not out here where everyone can see!” ChaChi jokes with them.

“Oh no you didn’t Chach.”

“Oh, I so did.”

And that is when ChaChi found whipped cream on his face, which in turn started a whipped cream war, at work. The war kept going for about five minutes and only stopped when the bell rang meaning someone entered the café.

That is when the all froze and came face to face with Emerald.
♠ ♠ ♠
Warning Intense Author's note:

Commenter of the Week:

Two winners this week... I couldn't choose!
KatelynAllStar
love.laugh.music.

Stories that will begin after Mrs. Love is complete:

Story 1: Nine in the Afternoon
(This is orginially a short story that a reader convinced me to turn into a full length... it is not a fanfic, but please do check it out)
Summary: She didn't know that when she opened that closet door she would be transported to another world.
She didn't know in that world she would have to accomplish her dream to get out and back to real life.
She didn't know why she of all people went to the other world.
She didn't know it was her destiny to become a famous singer, and that world was there to help her with that.
She didn't know she would fall in love in that other world.
She didn't know how to get out.

Story 2: Love That Never Left
(This is a COMPLETE and TOTAL rewrite of my VERY first fanfic, if you have read my first one (which is only on youtube) you still should read this because it is almost a COMPLETELY different story))
Summary:She just moved.
He was sick of Nancy.
She told off Nancy.
He loved Amy.
She loves him.
He fell for her.
Amy came back.
She was forgotten.
Joe came along.
She didn't love Joe.

They found each other, their one true love, wasn't their love lives suppose to be easy after that?
(This is a Allstar Weekend Fanfiction)