Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 29- Mrs. Love can't help but be Mrs. Love

To say the next day at lunch would be intense would be an understatement. Emerald decided to sit with Music, Zach, Cameron, and Michael. It was intense because Cameron was her ex, whom of which she still had feelings for, and Zach simply didn’t trust her as far as he could throw her, but he couldn’t let Music see that. Not to mention that Music knows that Emerald and Cameron broke up, and she was Mrs. Love for a reason, she can’t help but to help others. So that day at lunch was an intense one.

“So why did you two split?” Music burst out as Zach sets her food down on the table. She was always a straight forward girl, and that wasn’t going to change now once she saw the pair at the table together.

Cameron and Emerald avoided eye contact and mumbled something to Music.

“Um, no that won’t cut it, I want the reason said out loud clearly with details, and you don’t want to know what will happen if I don’t get my answers.” She said in a fierce voice, she couldn’t help it, she was Mrs. Love and they broke up.

“I kept thinking he was cheating… there were just so many girls flirting with him… I made a mistake.”

“Cameron, go”

“No, this isn’t any of your business.” He says in an all too harsh voice.

“Cameron, unless you want me to flip a shit on you, you will apologize to speaking Music that way before explaining what happened.” Zach said in a tight voice and tightening his grip around Music’s waist.

“Sorry Music, and yeah, she couldn’t trust me. I wasn’t cheating, or flirting, I can’t stop girls from flirting with me. I have tried, but it never works. Do you know how much it sucks to realize the girl you love doesn’t trust you?”

“L…Love…?” Emerald manages to sputter out.

“Yeah, I loved you, key word loved.”

At that Emerald stops eating and runs out of the room in tears.

“Cameron, you’re an idiot. I see the way you look at her, it’s love, not loved you idiot. And she loves you too, why do you think I asked you both to spill. But with the way you’re acting she deserves someone better. I can’t believe I set you two up!” Music says before running out after Emerald.

“Set us up… Mrs. Love did that… Zach, is there something your girlfriend isn’t telling you?”

“No, there isn’t. There is something she isn’t telling you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
If there was another reason Cam and he broke up that I mentioned before, and it wasn't the one I wrote I looked for it and couldn't find it, so tell me! sorry if there was... I skimmed the chapters to find if I wrote one, but I believe I didn't...

So I wrote this outside! YAY! :D something happened around my school so I didn't have school today for "safety reasons" yup! but anyway I will be out of town this weekend to watch some professional tennis so I won't be able to post, and I'm leaving tomorrow, so I'm post now! but I'm happy I wrote this outside! :D it's like 80 degrees outside in the middle of march in Chicago... it's UNHEARD OF!!! though I'm not complaining... its been a really warm winter for Chicago...

Alright I'm afraid not enough people commented to do commenter of the week... sorry!

I should be studying for Psych... but I'm not, I'm writing this chapter! feel special! ok though, seriously I'm SO HAPPY I'm outside! :D

I just bought the little kids book "The Monster at the End of this book" on my nook... I know I'm five, but this was my childhood! and I was never one of those kids who wanted to grow up! GAH I'm rambling sorry, but I wanted to say all this... everyone needs someone to talk to!

Go watch the Bulls game PLEASE! :D

if you read my CRAZY long rant please comment Bulls! :D