Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 3 - The Seeds of Trust and Caring

Dear Mrs. Love,
I’m afraid my boyfriend is cheating on me. I have had people give me sympathy about it before I realized what is going on, and I have also had my best friends tell me he is or isn’t. I don’t know what or who to believe. You generally know everything going on in this school, or you will tell me how to find out or who to believe. So if you could answer quickly that would be good because I’m freaking out and don’t know where to turn.
To break or not to beak
P.S I’m Brenda T and my email is Shakespearismylife@hotmail.com


Dear to break or not to break,
The fact that you think he may be cheating which shows by you writing to me says a lot. It says you don’t trust him, and since I know how long you’ve been together that is bad. Whether he is cheating or not I don’t think the relationship is working out for you. I know it’s hard to admit and deal with since you’ve been together since forever, but it is something that simply must be done. You both aren’t feeling it, and we all can tell. So you know he is cheating on you. Everyone knows and I’m sorry that he is and you deserve better, but the facts are facts. I don’t think he is cheating on you cause he cares about you any less though. I think he is cheating cause he cares so much. He doesn’t want to hurt you and break up with you, but he wants to be with other girls so his boy mind makes him cheat. What he did isn’t right, but maybe his thoughts behind it were somewhat sweet. Either way you and I both know your spark is gone and isn’t coming back so you need to end it for more reasons than the fact he is cheating on you. Good Luck! I know everything will be just fine. There are more fish in the sea.
Mrs. Love ♥


Music walks into school to find not only Emerald at her locker, but Cameron and Zach as well. The two boys were sort of friends she was aware, but she knew Zach was there for her not for Cameron. Cameron and Emerald were in a long conversation, and she knew her walking up wouldn’t pull them out of it so she sighed and said, “Emerald love you like a sister but move your big ass off my locker.”

“Someone didn’t sleep well last night.” Emerald says breaking away from her conversation with Cameron and moving away from her locker.

“That would be an understatement.” She says thinking about how she couldn’t sleep because of all the nightmares she was having, or what she would consider nightmares. All she dreamt about was Zach, and that was a scary thought.

“Hi” Zach says.

“Hi Captain.”

Cameron quickly introduces himself,“Hi I’m Cameron by the way.”

“Hi Cameron nice to meet you.” Then Cameron and Emerald go back into their little world into their own conversation. Music didn’t realize how perfectly they would click, and she knew that she was more or less going to lose her friend.

“Well they are hitting it off…”

“Yeah Captain they are…” Music says with a slight frown when thinking about having no friends now. Zach notices her look change something he didn’t realize no one ever notices.

“If she is really your friend she won’t do that to you.” Zach whispers in her ear knowing very well what her expression was for.

“I have no idea what you are talking about Captain.”

“Yeah you do, thought you don’t want to admit it. It is written all over your face. No worries if you need me I’m here.” He says just as the bell rings placing a piece of paper with his number in her hand before walking away to his class.

Music is good at reading emotions and things of that nature which is partially why she is a great advice giver, and the look on his face when he told her that was genuine and caring. It was a look she didn’t get from many. It meant so much to her that she took his number and put it in her phone so if she needed someone she could call him. She was starting to trust him, and trusting wasn’t something she gave easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please! I really appreciate feedback!