Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 30- People Don't Change

"Emerald wait!"

"He hates me, and I love him! I messed up big time!"

"You're right you did, but if he loves you, which I know he does, then everything will work out."

"No offense Music, but you give crappy advice. Leave the advice giving to Mrs. Love, whomever she is."

"If Mrs. Love told you what I just said, you'd take the advice in a heartbeat, but because I said it, it isn't valid.... well fuck that! Pardon my language but that is bullshit! It's true and you know it. It might take some time, but he loves you, he will come for you. The only reason you don't believe me is because I'm not Mrs. Love. You just assumed my advice was crap because it came out of my mouth, but I could write it down sign it Mrs. Love and you would act like I gave you a freaking message from God. Get yourself straight cause Mrs. Love is gone and hopefully you'll never know who she is because I don't think you or the rest of the school would believe she is whom she is."

Emerald's eyes bug out as she says, "You know who Mrs. Love is! Who is she who is she?!??!"

"Not a chance in hell Emerald. Fuck off. I be your friend again, I try to get you back with your boyfriend, I try to help you when he called you out on being a bitch, and this is what I get. You trying to pump me for information. Fuck off." Music says before walking back into the cafeteria before placing herself on Zach's lap before burying her head in his neck needing to simply to be comforted. She knew the second she placed herself on his lap that he would get it. At that he forgets their lunch and instead gives the guys a nod of acknowledgment before lifting himself and Music off their seat and into somewhere more private they could be.

The next day Emerald was at her locker when Cameron came up to her and said, " I lied. I didn't love you. I still love you. I was just pissed... Please Em, I love you. Please let's start over."

Emerald nods her head before apologizing and running to fine Music to apologize. Something she knew she should have done yesterday. When she found her however all she got was the cold shoulder from Music and a fuck off from Zach. There was no fixing her mistake this time, and that hurt her. It hurt her in a way that made her about ready to break down.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short I know...

Some of you will hate me for this chapter... it wasn't where I was going... Emerald took over and did her own thing without my control... sorry I don't really control my characters often times... my characters have slept with each other before without my permission... pain in my rear end