Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 32- Fixing Everything

That day Music had to be fearless. The only one to help her was Zach, and as much as she loved him, and as often as he was there for her it simply wasn’t enough. She couldn’t believe Jared told everyone. He seemed so sad about doing it right as he saw the results of his actions, and he even made a point to apologize to her multiple times throughout the day. She wasn’t mad at him, he didn’t understand her school like she did. She knew this would happen, and as s result she had to give a speech. She hates speeches and talking in front of more than three people. She was not excited to say the least. That is why last period she was walking around in the side of the stage freaking out with only Zach to comfort her the best he could- which was not well. Then the seat were filled and it was time for her to walk on stage. What she was going to say she wasn’t sure, but she knew what point she wanted to get across and she would do nearly anything to get it across to them. It was important, and they needed to understand.

She walked up on stage as fearless as she could manage knowing what she was about to do.

“How many of you have been paired up in someway dealing with Mrs. Love? No really guys please raise your hand.” Over half of the school’s hands go up. “Now amongst you how many were still dating someone that Mrs. Love set you up with last Monday?” A few hands go down, although not many. “If you, with your hands up, are currently not with the person Mrs. Love set you up with put your hands down.” Almost everyone with their hands up put them down. “Alright so I counted quickly and from over half the school went down to 20, or 10 couples. Why did you guy dump or leave or break up with the person you were with?”

“Because you gave us the advice.” A random guy called out.

“And what is wrong with that?”

“You know nothing about love. Or at least you didn’t until you dated Zach.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. I didn’t have hands on experience, but I was always constantly observing you all so I knew what to do. Also I just gave you all suggestions. I didn’t force you with anyone. See I suggest hang out with these three people and decide who you like best. So let’s say I suggested that. Now did I make you do it? No. Would you have done it if you thought it was a bad idea? No. Who actually did the getting to know the person and deciding if you were good together? You. My advice was merely the push you needed to do all the things you were afraid to do without advice. That or maybe I have you another option you didn’t see before. I didn’t actually do anything but be an scapegoat. If something went wrong, ‘oh it’s Mrs. Love’s fault. She told me to do it.’ You all decided what to do and whom you liked. I just tried to open doors so you would make the right choice and see all your options. So no I didn’t do anything. You guys put yourselves together.”

With that she walked off stage with her head held high hoping she got her point across.
♠ ♠ ♠
got removed... well it's back up...