Status: Complete <3

Crash

seven;

It was pouring rain when I woke up, which made me want to just lie in bed all day. I was in the middle of catching up on True Blood when my doorbell rang. I groaned and threw the covers off my body and headed for the front door.

I didn’t know whether or not to be completely shocked, or if I should of known that Josh would be standing in the rain at my front door.

“Are you going to let me in or sit out here and die in the rain?”

I opened the door more signaling for him to come in. He ripped his soaking jacket off and dropped it on the floor.

“Will you talk to me?”

I groaned. “What do you want me to say Josh?”

He didn’t say anything making me think that even he didn’t know what he wanted me to say.

“I’m not really sure. I just…” He ran a hand through his wet hair. “I just want you.”

“You had me. And now you have Hannah. So you should leave.”

“I’m not with her anymore.”

I walked away from Josh towards the living room.

“Just fucking talk to me!” Josh shouted.

“Don’t yell at me.” I snapped.

He ran his hands through his hair and let out a sigh. “God, you drive me fucking mental.”

“Why do you have to love me? Why can’t you just be with Hannah? And love Hannah?”

“I’ve tried not loving you, and I just fucking can’t. I tried to move on, that’s why I was with her, but all I think about is you. I need you. I need so much it hurts. Please, Tab, please, give me another chance.”

“Josh…I can’t.”

“I meant what I said. When you came for Christmas. I meant it, and I’m here trying to get you back and you won’t let me!”

“W-what?”

“When I told you I wanted to marry you some day. I meant it Tab. I need that. I need you. I love you so much. Just…give me another chance.”

“You let me just leave. You let me just walk away. I didn’t get a text, a phone call, email, nothing from you after I left. How do you think that made me feel? It made me feel like you never loved me, and that you didn’t care that I was gone.”

“Of course I fucking cared! Are you mental? I missed you so fucking much it hurt! I was miserable. Everyone told me to not even bother, that I had fucked up too bad, and that you wouldn’t forgive me, so yes, I just let you go, and that was the biggest regret of my life.”

“They’re wrong. I would of forgiven you. I would of in a heartbeat.”

“Then forgive me now. Be with me now. I love you more than anything. Please Tab.” Josh took me by the hands.

“Don’t fuck this up.” I whispered before kissing him.

It took him a few seconds before he started kissing me back, but when he did it was just how I remembered it. Absolutely perfect. Maybe we could really make this work the second time around.
♠ ♠ ♠
short finish. but it's done.

new Oli Sykes story :)

xx

<3