Lost Love

Chapter 1: The Begining

Gerard Black lay on his bed, the light shining in his room from his window. He looked to the right where his clock read 7:45AM and groaned loudly.

If it weren't for Shinia and Ariel, he thought, I would still be asleep.

Shinia and Ariel were Gerard's sisters. Tall, slim, twin girls who were about seventeen years old, with long, waist length, black hair and tan skin. Every morning, they got up early, almost, as it seemed, just to argue and make noise. Since their parents were never home, no-one except Gerard yelled at them.

"This is my shirt!" Shinia yelled.

"No, it's mine!" Ariel yelled back.

Gerard groaned again, rolled out of his bed and opened his door.

"Shut the fuck up!" he yelled angrily. "No-one cares about who's shirt is whose. Build me a river, cry me a bridge and get over it!"

Shinia walked out of her room and stared at her younger brother.

"See, Mom and Dad went to Vegas. Again. With David's parents," she said with a giggle. "This means that he'll be here in less than fifteen minutes."

Gerard sighed.

"We live in a huge house with our own game room, you and Ariel have your own cars, and our cell phones get upgraded practically every other month, yet all you can think about is guys? Seriously?"

Shinia gave a small snicker. She looked at Gerard straight in the eye.

"Tell me that you don't always think about Angel."

Gerard looked at his sister as anger filled his body. He slammed the door in Shinia's face and fell back on his bed, closing is eyes. The image of Angel immediately came into his mind. To him, she was his everything. She wasn't like her older brother, David, or the twins. She was thin, with straight, platinum blonde haired pale skin, and bright, red lips. She also had bright, crystal blue eyes that were pure, yet piercing.

Not only were Angel's looks pure, but she was, in most peoples eyes, the most sweetest, kindest person.

The only flaw that Gerard saw about Angel was her boyfriend. Around their parts, Jack Baily was the most-known player. Every teenager knew that any girl Jack dated he slept with, cheated on, and left.

Although Gerard's passion burned for Angel, he wasn't sure she felt the same way. So, whenever Angel went over to his house, she'd talk about her feelings, mostly about Jack.

Something about this guy rubbed Gerard the wrong way.

Gerard's thoughts were interrupted by the shrieks of his sisters.

"David's here! Oh my God, he's here!" Shinia yelled, running done the stairs. Ariel followed right behind her. Gerard pause for a moment. With good luck, Angel would have come with David, but with his luck, she didn't. With those thoughts, and the possibility of Angel being there, he threw on jeans and a shirt, grabbed his skateboard and ran down the stairs as well.

When Gerard got down there, he saw David Montefort, who stood six feet tall, with short, dark brown hair and white skin that was slightly tanned. On David's right side stood Ariel, and on his left was Shinia. Both girls had their arms wrapped around his.

"Where's your sister?" Gerard asked him.

"Ehh…." David's deep voice grumbled. "She stayed home. Jack's with her. It's the only reason she stayed.

Gerard stared at David unbelievably.

"You mean….Angel…is with Jack….alone…with….him…."

David nodded.

"Yeah. She said she'd try to come by later."

Without letting David know what he was doing, Gerard just smiled and backed away.

"Okay," he said. Swiftly, Gerard rubbed his hand against his pant pocket, making sure that his pocket knife was safely resided in there.

"I'm going for a ride," Gerard told them. "I'll be back later…much later…."
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, with more to come. (: