Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Sex

"I swear, your obsession with hair is the only gay thing about you." Lee commented as she sat on my bed, me in my bathroom with a few combs, a unneeded blow drier, and a straighter. "Are you even going anywhere? We don't work today. And it's a Saturday, don't you go to the gym on.... everyday you don't have practice or work?"

"It's gotten long and I need to figure out how to do it on Monday." I shrugged. "And I'm hanging out with a friend later."

"That sentence didn't make sense, you left out a word."

Poking my head out of the bathroom, I gave her a questioning look. "What?"

"Sex should be before the word friend."

I thought about it a moment then threw a comb at her. "You're right, but you're also a bitch. So my actions are justified. Did you come over here for something or just walk over four streets to talk about who's ass my dick is going in? I don't object, but I do have stuff to do."

"Mini, it's not nice to talk about other people like they're objects." Hopping up, Lee spread her arms, expectant of something unknown. "What do you think?"

"Well," I said as I turned to face the wall she was gesturing to. "Like I told Izzy, the nose looks like it's coming out of her a-"

"Not the painting, smart-ass! My outfit! I have a date with Lineal, that guy from the rink that asked me out the other day. I'm hoping he'll break my bad streak."

She hoped that of the last seven guys, too. So far, all have failed her and she still ended up spending her Friday nights in my bed with me watching adult swim and on scrolling down tumblr. Well, that's not true. There are those rare occasions when someone actually acted like a stereotypical teenager and threw a party, or frequent occasions when we went to help Izzy with something down in the studio. The studio used to be a basement before Izzy took it over, but no one complained. It's the perfect size and sound proof so no one can her her frustrated cried when she messes up on a painting.

"If his name is Lineal," I said. "you shouldn't be dating him."

"Just answer me, fucktard! I'm serious, my only female friend is my cousin and she's too busy practicing with Cage."

"Ech, that's right. She's a figure skater."

The fact slipped my mind easily, considering I cared so little about the so called 'sport'. But being reminded of Micajah put a small smile on my face. Torturing the little guy was fun and the look on his face was priceless. So angry and, dare I say it, damn cute at the same time, it made it hard to resist the pestering. Hey, I'm a sadist. What can I say?

Lee's angry words having completely gone over my head, I blinked slowly at her. "That's very interesting Lee. Now let's see." I said, taking her shoulders and holding her back. "Okay, now give me your best sexy face..... whoa"

"What!?"

"I think I just turned straight for a second."

One of those awesomely giant smiles spread across her face and she beamed up at me. "Really? I have a chance this time?"

"Sorry babe." I said as I let go of her shoulders. "I don't swing that way."

"Oh, you know what I mean Mini!"

Laughing, I nodded and lead her to the door. "Yeah yeah. Now go home before you steal any more of my sexy."

"Oh, sorry." She said as she ran down the stairs. "I didn't mean to make you go bankrupt."

After throwing her bag at her and making sure she cleared the yard without my dog biting her leg off, I headed back to the bathroom to finish my hair.

- - -


"Hey." In front of me was a decent height, rather skinny, blond boy. With a messenger bag slung over one shoulder and hair a mess, he resembled a college student just getting out of class. Which was expected, considering he was.

"Hey babe." I smiled at him devilishly, ideas already bubbling in my mind.

"Oohh, nice hair." He commented as I lifted him into the car, somehow sounding gayer than Jeffree Star. "Totally amazing on you."

"Thanks." I grinned, chuckling a bit. Despite his calm voice, the wandering eyes and excessive stirring gave him away.

Horny little fuck.

"Your hair looks like shit." I told him, smiling.

"haha, yeah." His bag fell to the floor, too light to have any actual books in it. "So not stylish, I know. But I fell dead in physics, my god, that guy is sooo boring."

The rest of the ride he talked on and on, occasionally reminding me what roads to take. I listened just enough to ask questions and make him feel like I actually cared.

I can't remember for the life of me how or when we had gotten each other's numbers, but I'm not complaining about it. I'm definitely not complaining. He's called me twice before and we've ended up in the same place. I must admit, he could at times be a handful, not one to beat around the bush or take things slow. But that was the best kind.

- - -


"Sorry for the mess." He said as we made way through the front room to the back, immediately dropping his bag when the door shut. "I only cleaned my room before I fell as-"

Before he had a chance to finish the sentence, he was wrapped around my neck and yanking me down to him. Soon, I had pried his arms from around me and pinned them to the bed by the wrists. Whatever argument he had readied immediately disintegrated as his mouth attacked mine by reflex.

If there was anything I hated, it was when they held on.

"Sorry." He said once I'd managed to pull my mouth away for air. "I didn't feel like small talk."

"Neither did I." Hands still restrained, he used his legs to pull me to him, his already hard dick grinding against my in a odd rhythm-less rhythm. The way his body was already rolling and convulsing let me know this would be no drawn out event of pleasure and tender touches. It was going to do fast-beat, rough, and make up for my day lost at the gym.

Just how I liked it.

The moment I released his wrist so I could yank off his shirt, he did the same to me, warm hands running over my torso hungrily, leaving a burning trail behind. His skin was pale, almost pasty, and forever a almost sickly warm temperature which clashed with my love for cold. Not that I was paying much attention to that with the hands fighting their way into my jeans.

Finally, he seamed to push aside thoughts of his dick and remembered he'd have to unwrap his legs to get to mine. Too eagerly, he pushed me back and lodged a hand down the front of my pants and boxers and wrapped his hands around my hardening shaft, not waisting any time.

"Benjamin," He whined as he tugged at the denim with his other hand, already breathless. "Take them offf."

"Calm down, babe." I told him, shucking off my jeans after I did his, rather difficultly since he didn't let go. "We have hours."

"If only I'd last that long." He said and he pounced on me, landing us both on the floor. Growling, I pulled him over for a mouth mauling kiss before he ripped away, headed towards what his hand had been working up.

I swear, he almost swallowed me the first time down, throat contracting over and over again. The sounds that came from him were enough to make a librarian pass out and nun cringe, but felt almost as good as... well, anything. His head moved so fast it was almost a blur, a complete mess of yellow hair, spit beginning to coat his lips as he slid up and down my flesh. At moments he stopped at the head to lick around it, twisting his head in a mind numbing way and simultaneously using his hand to take place of his mouth. Grabbing his ass earned me the sensation of a moan running from his lips through my dick.

Almost reluctantly for both of us, I pulled his face off and held up two fingers. Immediately he began to suck them like it was the second best fucking thing he'd ever tasted, better than air. It actually took effort to get them out of his mouth. As soon as I did he occupied it again, but slowed significantly as I spread his cheeks, rubbing one saliva slick finger over his hole.

I smiled at the yelp that escaped his lips as I pushed it in, bit by bit until it'd go no farther. After minutes of wiggling and twisting, I slid the other one in too. Long moans matched his new found pace, sensational for the both of us, until all was a blur mixed up by sucking and finger fucking.

Sliding in a third finger pulled him off, panting. His face bunched in almost pleasure, a indistinguishable sound coming from his throat. Finally, I pulled them all out and he instantly flung around, laying the top half of his body on the bed.

"Benjamin, in my bag there's, um, there's" Another sound came from his throat, slightly frustrated. "Oh god, just hurry up!"

Rummaging through his bag until I found the square, I ripped it open and slid it on. I may not bet the..... purest guy out there, but I'm smart enough to keep clean.

When I wasn't there soon enough, he whined some more. "Benjamin!"

"Calm down." I chuckled. "I'm just ge-"

"Fuck the lube! Fuck the pain! Just fuck me!"

Against his orders, I took the container out of his bag and smeared some on my fingers. Pushing three at once back into the impatient blondy got me a surprised scream,a mix of pleasure and pain as he backed up, trying to get more in.

"What was that?" I asked, twisting my fingers while pushing them as far as they would go.

"Please, Benjamin!" He yelled, his hair flipping up to reveal a slightly red face.

Without another word, I pulled out my fingers and placed the head of my cock at his hole. I didn't give him time to process anything as I pushed past the ring of muscle on the first thrust. Masochistically, he pushed his body back until he engulfed it all, buried to the hilt, and let out a yelp of pain-filled ecstasy.

"Oh, god." His voice was breathless, taken aback by his own actions. "Oh my god."

Hands at my side, I started to move painfully slow, to torture him. The sounds of rising and fading bliss filled the air sweetly, drowned out by nothing, as I leisurely pulled out to the head and pushed in to the balls, for once enjoying the warmth and sensation. He loved the gentle movement, but this obviously wasn't what he wanted right now. He was craving exactly what I loved to feed into.

"Benjamin" He moaned, back flipping from arched and bent. "Hard. Oh god, harder!"

Smiling, I gripped his hips and pulled him to me until his ass was touching my waist. He flexed in anticipation, sending up little pings of pleasure, and tried and failed to start moving on his own. Underneath my hands, he rolled his hips in desperation for the smallest amount of movement. For a second, his mes of blond hair turned brown and skin a slightly darker shade.

When his breathing was almost back to normal, I pulled all the way out and back so hard his whole body shook. At the speed his head whipped back and back bent, for a second I thought his scream was one of agony rather than the opposite. He got louder the quicker my passe fastened, until he sounded like a girl in a C-rated horror film.

"No, don't" He half-heartedly protested as I pulled out and let go of his hips. "Benjamin."

I said nothing as I spun him around and pushed him a little farther onto the bed. Some of the mop of hair fell back while other strands stuck to his red face, eyes almost dazed and breathing hard. As he reached out to touch the bars through my nipples, his face turned completely.

After one particularly hard tug of a the bars, I was pulled out of my shocked state and back to the boy at hand. Or should I say dick.

The head of my cock slid in easily, the movement causing him to grab the sheets in preparation. Almost angrily I wrapped my arms around his thighs and rammed into him, the slapping sound audible to the world. The look on his face was priceless, but I was too distracted to think of anything except getting my anger out in this hot, flamboyant boy.

What the fuck was I thinking. I mean, I know I'm a jackass, I'm not a retard. But thinking of someone else in this kind of situation, especially him, a figure skater, was out of character. Not to mention just plane shitty and fucking rude.

The moment I let go, all my anger seemed to go to. Below me, he seemed to lay dazed and breathing deeply, having cum minutes before me.

"So" I said, looking down at glossed-over eyes. "Mind if I take a shower? I feel like sex, sweat, and.... sweaty sex."

He nodded his head and I headed to the door, poking my head out to make sure no one was home, though I doubt he would had screamed like that if someone was. The hot water seemed cold on my skin and soon had me back to a regular body temperature. Not long after, one of the things that pissed me off most happened and he jumped in the shower with me, dancing around like the tinny room was really that fucking big.

Annoyingly, when his faced turned again I didn't seem to bothered by the fact we were crammed into a small space, or even he was using me as support so he could lift his legs up and wash his feet.

He went to put the sheets in the wash so his essence wouldn't stain, so tastefully making a comment on how he could just use my abs and save energy, giving me time to rummage through his bag and find his ID.

Mathew Enis. Right. A hundred and five? That's shit, this little fuck is at least one twenty. Eh, I guess he could have gained some weight, but he's still kinda small for a nineteen-year-old. And he was clingy, though the action fit his face.

I put it all back and walked into the hallway, still rubbing my head with a towel and wondering if it was okay for me to be walking around without a shirt or shoes. Though I really didn't give enough fucks to dwell on that too long.

"Do you want something to eat?" Mathew asked after he'd beckoned me to the kitchen/laundry room. "I'm making chicken of the nudges spices."

"Isn't that some sort of buffalo from Hawaii?"

"I don't know." He shrugged as he got out a pan. "But they taste like Jimmy Choo became a cook."

Assuming that was a good thing, I said yes and plopped down on his couch. We idly talked as he ran around cleaning up, grumbling every now and then about his 'totally bogus' roommate.

"Have you had sex for awhile?" I asked.

"Nope." He answered, not the least bit surprised by my bluntness. "How'd ya guess?"

"You were tight. And really horny. Why not, you used to be a sex monkey."

He shrugged before running to the kitchen to get the food out of the oven. His space really was nice when it was clean. Not too small and probably cheap if you had a roommate. Plus, it was far enough away from anyone else to have people complain about noise.

"There's this guy in my physics class I have my eye on." He started to explain when he came back with two plates and a bottle of ketchup. Sitting down on the other end of the couch, he turned his attention to the television, shifting until he found a comfortable position. "He's a extremely sweet beefcake. I'd have, like, no chance with him if it got around I was a dick skank."

"Got it." I nodded. "I don't go to your school so no one would know."

"Yep. And you're really good. If I'm going to have something to hold me 'till, I want it to be able to make up for lost time. And, well," He shrugged, almost sadly. "I have a feeling this is gonna take awhile."

"Is he straight?" By now, I was on the border of mildly interested. Other people's drama amused me, as long as if wasn't completely ridiculous.

"No. I'm just not his type. I don't think he even, like, likes me a little."

"Huh." I nodded, making the decision to try to lift the demoralized boy with lies. "Does he ever look at his work when you look at him?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"No one looks at their work in class. They look around to judge other people and act like they're listening. He's looking at you, he just looks away when you turn his way."

Mathew thought about this for awhile and smiled. "Aw, he could be shy. That makes total sense."

"Duh." I said as I rolled my eyes. "It amazes me how so many people overlook the obvious. Retards."

I didn't tell him that I was spewing out complete shit. Yeah, when someone learns that somebody else likes them, then they start to like them back, little by little. But, mutual affection is a rare thing. And is just doesn't happen for people in this sort of society, especially not us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grah, crappy ending. Whatever.

Don't you hate it when there's typos in smut? So do I, which means you must despise this chapter. Sorry, I just can't edit!
But, aside from that, you guys like my smut? I've never, ya know, posted any. So I'm sketchy on it.

JessicStar
Hehe, I thought everyone would ting Benjamin was too much of a jack-ass to love. This makes me love this one commenter. But my love is evenly divided among our subscribers, as it should be.