Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Ship It

"Benjamin Thestry." Lee stepped out of her door and gave a look that matched her stance. "What are you wearing?"

"What?" In my mind, I looked hot as fucking hell as I leaned against my truck, waiting to lift Lee inside. It was game day so of course I was dressed up, and my hair looked fucking killer as always. "These are clothes Lee. You probably don't recognize them because you spend most of your time with people who are not wearing any."

"That shirt Mini! It's one of your bland black ones, we just went shopping!"

"And I just don't give a shit. Now come on, I didn't come to pick you up at six thirty just to stand out in the cold."

"No, you came at six thirty because we both have to be at school a half hour early and you'd somehow find a way to be late." She walked over to the passengers seat and flung open the door, waiting for me to lift her in. "We're going back to your house and changing you out of that dull thing. God, do I have to lay your clothes out for you?"

"No," I answered as I backed out of the driveway, heading back to my house because I knew I wouldn't hear the end of it if I didn't. "but you can stop being such a fashion bitch. That might help."

"Whatever Mini. God, can't you just dress like Cage? He looked amazing the other day."

I could have made a comment on how my hair always looks better than his or how only pussies care about shit like that. I could have gotten mad that Lee compared me to a figure skater or that we were waisting time. But instead I lied and said. "Like I was watching that shit."

"Mini" She said slowly. "you're such a liar. Your eyes were glued to that screen, you were more interested than I was."

I shrugged as I opened my front door. "He may be a disgrace to all things that have ever touched ice, but he's a disgrace with a nice ass."

- - -


"Benji!" Clary yelled as I darted to the locker room.

"What!?" I shot back, already late and not wanting anymore of a lashing than I'd already get.

"You forgot your skates!" She yelled, throwing one that nearly hit me. The second hit me in the gut as I turned around, blade fortunately pointed outward. For a fourteen-year-old, she had a nice arm.

"The fuck Clary!? What the he-"

"Don't you have a game to get to?"

"Fuck." I let my anger slip from her, deciding to take it out on the ice instead.

Outside of the locker room doors, Lee stood with a smug smile on her face. "I knew you'd be late. Old habits die hard!" She shouted with a fist in the air, beginning to follow me into the locker room.

"Lee, you're a girl, get your ass out of here! What are you thinking?"

"Whatever." She waved me off as I stripped off my pants, not really caring enough about my statement to go any farther with the argument. Half the team, including the coach, thought she was gay anyway. "Socks?"

"Fuck!" I shouted after a moment of looking. "I don't know where they are. Why the hell aren't I wearing socks anyway?!" After the words left my mouth I realized how stupid they sounded and avoided the looks form my teammates. Hockey socks were way different than normal socks, they couldn't be substituted. But it was odd how I wasn't wearing normal socks in the first place.

"I don't know." She answered the rhetorical question as she pulled a pair out of the hidden pockets of her dress. "But I cannot help you find your jersey."

"Fuck!"

"Language Benjamin!" The shitty imitation of my mother came from the door area as Clary walked in wearing the familiar jersey, number eighteen.

"Why are you in here!?In case you haven't noticed, both of you have vaginas."

"Whatever." Clary shrugged as she pulled the jersey over her head. "Most people in here think I'm gay anyway."

Rolling my eyes, I went back to the confusing-no-matter-how-many-god-damn-fucking-times-you-put-it-on padding. As I neared the end of the forever torturous task, Coach gave one of his notorious pep talks. As usual, his pep talk was the worst fucking thing ever, mostly revolting around our -my- bad time management and demoralizing us. But when he left to have a last minute conversation with the other coach, Nathan stood and gave the real pep talk, though it was always hard to take him seriously after he'd put on his padding.

"Yeah!" Lee shouted as she jumped in the air and hit her chest. Pep talks always seemed to effect her more than the actual team. "Lets go! Go Syren High! Go Serpents! Come on Mini!" Yanking my helmet down, she shoved my mouthpiece in and started yelling in my face. "Bite it then go kick some ass! Kick some fucking ass and bite down Mini! Bite down! Kick ass! Did you hear me Butterfly! Did you fucking hear me! Kick ass like it's your father out there! Bite down like it's Cage's ass!"

I spit the mouthpiece out and gave her a bored look. "First off, I always kick ass, so I don't know why you're telling me to. It's like telling me to breath. Second, if I bite down on Cage's ass I think the pansy might break some windows with that high pitch voice of his. And third, go get in your seat and stop yelling in my face, it pisses me off."

As Lee let go of my helmet, it was obvious she took none of this to heart. "Let's go! Go kick some fucking ass! Na-than! But-te-rfly! An-dy! Josh-u-a! yeah!"

"Butterfly." Nathan stated towards me as we made it on the ice. "I thought we agreed to keep her out of the locker room."

I shrugged, throwing the bandanna used to hold my hair over the wall to Izzy so I could get my helmet on. "I don't control her. Hey, is it just me or does the other team look drunk?"

He looked out and shrugged, finally taking his place at the goal. Almost the full first half of the game kinda went of over my head. My mind was everywhere except what was happening on the ice, bodies flying by and voices yelling at me. But once a body flew into me, a little spark went off. Suddenly, I was yelling at everyone on the ice, my team or not.

But, honestly, how do you fucking mess up a god damn drop pass? It is possibly the easiest play any retard could come up with, you hit the puck back. And how in the fucking world do you fuck up a breakout!? Anyone with a pair of skates could do that, even a figure skater. What the hell does our offense think they are doing fucking this shit up? And my fucking god, our defense was high on some shit 'cause they were moving like drunk fucking turtles. I fucking swear, Nathan and I were the only players worth shit on the ice.

"What was that Thestry!?" Coach yelled at me as I ritualistically took a seat in the penalty box. "What do you think you're doing out there!? You stood there like a vegetable for half the game then you get another penalty! One game, Thestry, one game with no penalties! Is that too much to ask for?"

As he yelled at me I bit my tongue, deciding to get rid of my anger after the two minutes were up. A few more goals and a lot more collisions later, we had won and Nate was chasing me around on the ice, trying to tackle me in another congratulatory.... tackle. Which he knew pissed me off.

After a quick shower, I changed into a pair of jeans and a long sleeve Underarmor shirt, slipping on my shoes as Riley walked up to me. For some odd reason the boy was shirtless, looking still out of place with all the muscular bodies wandering around.

"Hey Gin." I said after a glance at him. "Looking to get raped? If you are, I'm the only gay guy in here and I don't think Lee will forgive me. Well, Nathan says he's straight and I'm gonna take his word on it, but you'll still want to watch out for that."

"No." He said, looking down at his average torso. "Lee said you guys didn't like people in the locker rooms after games and this might help me blend in."

"No, we don't like people in the locker room. And, no, you do not blend in. You're like a girl at a gay orgy, I'm surprised someone hasn't kicked you out yet."

He shrugged. "Lee wanted to know if you'd, er, decapitate her if she invited Cage to the after game e-"

"Yes." I answered with barely any thought at all. After being forced to watch fifty people skate just to see that brown haired cutie, I don't think I cold be in the same room as him without getting the urge to rip my eyes out for at least a few more days. "Actually, I'd probably circumcise her, decapitate her, cook her, then kill her."

"So, uh, that's a no?"

"Yes, Gin." I sighed, not sure if he was serious or not. "That's a no."

He nodded once then turned around, rushing out of the room like a deer from a tiger.... or something like that. Whatever, I'm not good with metaphors. Once my mind stopped spinning from the little thought of poetry, I went to find mom, Izzy, and Clary.

Izzy gathered me in a hug like it was the first game I've ever won. "You did amazing Benji! I'm sorry, Butterfly! You were all, uh, all..... fluttery? Smooth? Well, you kinda darted at times, and you hit all those boys. You were.... talented? No, that doesn't sound right in the context..."

"You were great, Benji." Mom cut in to stop Izzy's reeling mind. "We'll meet you at the restaurant. Come on Clary."

"I'm riding with Benji." She informed everyone, including me.

"I never agreed to this." I pointed out.

She only shrugged and walked towards Lee and Riley, who were waiting for me near the doors. I looked a her then back at Izzy and Mom. 

"That's your daughter."

"That one," Mom pointed to Clary. "Did not shoot out of my vagina. I can not be held responsible for any personality flaws."

I looked at Izzy, but she only shrugged. "I blame the jackass sperm shooter. Sperm thrower? Seeder?"

I walked away as I tried to get the disturbing images out of my mind. The absolute last thing I ever wanted to be thinking about was Clary's dad's penis.

- - -


"Mini!" Lee rammed me in to Nathan who slammed into the wall, rattling the wall of the Denny's we went to after every game without fail.  The waitress knew most of us by name, teammates, family members, and friends, and always seemed to make sure they knew who won, bashing the other team or praising us as needed. We took up a majority of the restaurant and made a lot of noise, but the managers never complained. We spent more money than they would have gotten if we'd been kicked out or never came in the first place.

"Look!" Lee's I-saw-something-adorable voice rang in my ear, almost numbing it as she pointed over to a table. Sitting there, Riley stared down a strawberry on the end of a fork held by Ian. Ian tried for a while with a smile to get him to eat it before opening Riley's mouth himself and sticking the strawberry in. Unfazed by the action, Riley simply rolled the fruit around in his mouth with a furrowed brow, eventually chewing it up. The sight was sickening, his noises let me know Nathan thought so too, but Lee 'aw''d as if she's just been handed a box of kittens.

"I may just vomit on my food." I said as I looked now at the mess of pancake and syrup, simultaneously shoving Lee out of the booth. "Move it, I never want my thigh to touch Nate like that again."

"Wait." Nate held up a hand, looking a bit defensive. "Not that I'm gay or anything, but I'm not gay material? Gay guys aren't attracted to me in anyway?"

I looked at him, wondering what the fuck he thought he was saying. "Why the heck do you want to know?"

He only shrugged, as if he hadn't just said the gayest thing I've heart all year that didn't come from Mathews mouth, and sighed. "I was hoping to one day cause a homo emotional turmoil over my hot straightness."

By this time even Lee was looking at him funny, my mom and Izzy looking up with raised eyebrows from the booth in front of us.

"What?" Nate asked after realizing all the eyes on him.

"You're gayer than me." I answered. "You're a gay whore. You probably have daydreams about screwing Micajah in gym all the time, pervert."

When he didn't say something right away, Lee's eyes widened. "You do! Nate, you like Cage! Dang, I shipped him and Mathew, but now this is just messing up everything!"

Mathew? She shipped Micajah and fucking Mathew? what the fuck!? He's never even met Mathew! What the hell is so special about the albino stick!? He's a twenty-year-old who can barely bench the rod, who the fuck would find that attractive? He is not even worthy of being shipped, much less shipped with Micajah. Mathew my ass.

Instead of saying any of this, I simply asked "Shipped?"

Lee shrugged. "I don't always go home after you kick me out. Clary has some interesting costumes, and most of them fit me."

"You know what, I don't even care." I told her as I stood up. "I just don't want to sit next to this gay-wad anymore."

"I'm not gay, faggot." Nate kicked me in the ass as I turned around. "Fuck you."

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you." I asked with narrow eyes. "Off limits, man. Especially to you."

"Ass-tard, I'd break you!"

"Nathaniel!" My mother yelled to him. "We are in public, watch your language!"

"Yes ma'am." He said with a hung head, the guys behind him snickering a bit.

"Fuck." I announced once we'd left hearing range. "How the fuck am I the gay friend?"

Lee only shrugged, her eyes cooing as we passed Riley and Ian. "How did I end up the fag hag?"

"Now tha-" I was cut off by obnoxiously loud ring of Lee's phone. She hid the screen as she pulled it out. I rolled my eyes. "Oh look, now your raking them up, fag hag slut.."

"Shut the fuck up! How do you even know Cage is gay?"

"Lee, really? First, he's a figure skater. Second, I do have gaydar. Unlike some people."

"Shut up! How could I have known he was gay!?" She shouted, referring to yet another failed attempt at a relationship. "He was so masculine!"

I gave her a sideways look.

"I know! Shut up." She mumbled. "No stereotyping. It's rude and unattractive."

"Good. At least you understand some things." I sighed, patting her on the head a bit harder than pleasant, still a bit better.

Mathew. I thought. Like fucking hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I'm so late! So unbelievably late! I have excuses! Tuesday Nicole was doing collage stuff, Wednesday I had a massive headache, and Thursday I Tumbled. I'm sorry.

I have a stretched-out-butt-load of character pictures to make it up to you guys!
Juliet(Lee)
Riley(Gin)
Clarissa(Clary)
Nathaniel(Nathan/Nate)
Mathew
Oh, and Benjamin(Butterfly/Benji) In case you've forgotten
Benjamin's moms are another story, that's going to take a bit more time to find. But, for now, all late and wrong, these are my characters! Yay!

JessicStar
Ashley the Twisted
I love you guys as much as you probably hate me.