Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Stereotypes

"Mini, I...can't...get it."

"Yes you can, just lift your leg up farther."

"I'm not a gymnast, I can't do the splits!"

"Come on, you can do it this time."

"I can't! It's too big! Benjamin, just help me in!"

"Grow a few inches!" Getting back out of the dodge ram I've owned for awhile, I walked to the other side and took Juliette by the hips to lift her up into the passengers seat.

"Well, I'm sorry!" She shouted at me as she adjusted the skirt of her dress and turned frontward. "We can't all be six foot giants!"

"Obviously we can't all be five feet either." I muttered as I closed the door and walked back around, ignoring her response to my jab. So Lee wasn't actually shorter than five feet, she was five three -exactly one foot shorter than me- but it was fun to mess with her. Yeah, she has a lot of other things I could make fun of her about, but I figure making fun of the obvious is less mean than making fun of her inability to write or get a guy.

Let's Get It set Lee's mouth off on a predictable tantrum. "Not this again! It's just because the singer's black, I swear. Come on Mini, lets listen to something else."

I responded by turning it up and singing along. "But enough about no ones, back to my show.
I'll tell you a story about someone I know. And he sang out, while everyone's whispering, about things that shouldn't matter. All they care about is who they came with to the show. Here's your lines, say them right, they go..."

By now Lee had already waled on about how bad my singing is and finally gave in, singing the overly played song with me. "What does he think that he's trying to prove? Oh and where does he get off using those moves? It's opening night and he's hogging my spotlight. Baby, there ain't room for twoooohohoho." Lee's voice suggested she'd seen something odd so I slowed and followed her gaze out of her window.

A moving truck was in front of a house we passed every day. I hadn't noticed the for sale sign disappear, but that was probably due do my lack of interest in anything in the mornings. Well, lack of interest in anything that didn't have a nice ass and cute face. I couldn't tell if the guy outside of the window did, him being too far away and Lee partially obscuring my vision, but her puppy dog 'aw's told me he was.

"Mini," She squeaked through her I-saw-something-adorable voice. "he's so cute! Oh, I'm not sure weather I want to lock him up or hump him senseless!"

"Well," I sped up to keep her inside of the window, knowing I was going to have to wash her hand and face marks off of it again. "that depends on who you want to be the bitch."

"Mini, you ass-whip!" She hit me, making a sound that sounded way worse than it felt, and turned around on her knees. "Fuck you, go back!"

"Eh, bite me." I tried to get a glimpse of this supposedly cute kid in the mirror but just missed him when he stepped behind the tuck. "That's creepy Lee, just sit on your ass and stop being a pedophile."

"That kid was at least fourteen, only a three year difference." She pouted as she turned back around, a huge grin on her face. "Oh, he was so cute! I hope he goes to our school. Maybe we can pick him up!"

"We?" Looking over at her, I raised an eyebrow and gave off a little laugh. "Since when did you get a car?"

"The same time you did, I'm your feminine side, I'm the gay guy that your personality is missing. I pick out cloths, tell gossip, and scope out all the hotties for us."

"Wait, the gay guy my personality is missing? Juliet, I'm not sure if you forgot or I didn't tell you and for some reason think I did, but I am gay."

"I said the gay guy your personality is missing." She reiterated. "Not the gay guy your dick is in. Face it, your mouth may like penis but your mind still thinks trucks and hockey sticks. So not gay at all."

"Lee, you just stereotyped all male homosexuals."

"No I didn't" She corrected me as I pulled into her driveway. "I just stereotyped you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone besides my notice the odd chapter and title colors? It might have just been me considering I made the layout, but it really bugs me. Someone remind me to fix that later.

This is my first legit co-write! I'm kind exited but I'm also a little skeptical. I mean, it's my sister after all. Who wouldn't be? She's all high up there with her writing skills and I'm just like "Hey. hell is pretty hot, mind pulling me up a bit? I could live with maybe mole level." It's like Devon and Tyrell!(Nicole knows what I mean). Point: .....Crap, I forgot.

anyways, hope you like it! Unlike my sister, I don't hound for comments, but I do love whoever gives them. And subscribers own my heart. but only a little part, I kinda need that to live.