Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Cake, Candy, and Company

What is this? What is this heartwarming shit coming out of my speakers? I did not put a fucking stretched-out over-used ass load of music on my Ipod to have these heartwarming, blasphemous, abominations just spring out of thin fucking air and try to destroy my goddamn eardrums. No. I put some hard fucking metal on here so my mother would complain before her head exploded. That's what I did.

Remission. I decided that was good enough of a compromise as I headed back to the bathroom to finish my hair. I would never in my life trust a bathroom at a gym. Eighty different guys' sweat molded into the floors and walls? Haha, fuck no. I'd rather eat Kade's shit.

Usually, I wouldn't give a shit about my hair now, considering today was suppose to be a lazy day of tumbling with Lee, and sushi. But, not only would that have been interrupted by the hours she would inevitably make me spend at Cage's side, Lee had picked up an extra shift. Leaving me too free for my liking.

After deeming my hair acceptable for the public eye, I slipped on the clothes I'd been neglecting, a pair of old jeans and T-shirt with the tootsie pop owl on it reading 'lick me', and dodged multiple errand requests as I left the house. I got a crap load of candy when I stopped for gas and bought more sushi than necessary for starving kids in Africa at the sushi place. I didn't think much of it though, as I drove the rest of the way to Micajah's house.

Why am I doing this to myself? That was all I thought the whole way there. Was my boredom really so great that I'd endure this kind of torture? 'Cause that's really all I was doing, torturing myself by going here. Micajah would look at me, make some semi-smart-ass comment, piss me off, then I'd either grin and bear it or cuss him out and leave. Neither of which I enjoyed doing.

But something wouldn't let me go back home. Almost like I wanted to go. Which, if I didn't want to be a emo jackass and lie to myself, I guess I did. I mean, it was kind of my fault, the least I could do was keep him company while he's sitting at home. And he was cute, I don't object to eye candy. Then again, who's to say he wanted my company?

"Benjamin?" The blond asked when she opened the door.

I raised a eyebrow. "Beautiful blond woman?"

Almost ninja silently she looked behind her and hurried me up the stairs, like I was some Jew and the house was swarming with Nazis. Which, if Micajah's uncle was home, wouldn't be to bad of a analogy. He still wasn't too fond of me, I couldn't imagine why. My manners were impeccable and charm almost too much for myself to handle.

"Benjamin?" Before I knew it, I was in Micajah's door frame, looking back at the blond chick.

"If I was a girl, I'd want a ass like that. And a voice like Alexis Brown's."

"Benjamin, that's my sister."

"Really? She looks nothing like you, what happened?" I realized how it came out a little too late as he folded his arms and looked away from me.

"Genetics are a bitch, kind of like you. Why are you here? To insult my looks or suddenly renounce your sexuality and go after my sister? She's taken, by the way."

Sighing inwardly, I decided to lose some more bad-ass points. He looked cutely wounded, sitting there with his leg propped up and the normal scowl engraved on his face. He may naturally be cute, but he was much better looking when he smiled. "Well, as pretty as your sister is, as long as there's cuties like you in the would I'll never renounce my sexuality. Plus, it's just too much work. As far as why I'm here." I held up the brown bag of sushi and clear one of candy. "Lee bailed on me, Nathan's working, and I have no one on my To-Do list. So I figured I mind as well come verbally abuse you to go along with the physical abuse your uncle is convinced I inflicted."

"Wow." He blinked. "If you peel back the natural layer of jackass that covers everything that comes out of your mouth, that almost seems nice."

"And if I dig through the coating a priss that covers everything you vomit up, that almost seems like a thank you." Striding over, I sat at the end of his bed and crossed my legs pretzel style. "So I'll save you the interpretation and just say you're welcome. You're welcome that I would spend part of my day willingly accompanying the invalid."

"Can I get a different companion? Maybe a dog or flesh-eating cobra?"

"No. But how about raw fish?" I pulled a container out of the bag and peeled off the clear lid, holding it out to Micajah with a pair of chopsticks.

He placed the wood in his hands like a pro, grabbing a piece of sushi and taking a bite. "Hum." He nodded approvingly at me as if I was a student that had just gotten a hundred percent on a thousand point project. "Who knew hockey players could be this upscale?"

Pointing to him, I smiled. "I'll let that one slide on account of I don't want to start a bitch war with you. That would call for your uncle to come up and bitch at me. I don't need that shit."

Surprisingly enough, he smiled at me and nodded before turning back to whatever fucked up drama he was watching so intently. Honestly, anyone who mistook him for straight needed to get condemned. There was no doubt about it. Okay, maybe it was just little aspects that make his orientation obvious, and not everyone pays attention to those, but seriously. He mind as well tattoo it to his ass.

Astonishingly, the hour or so I spent with him was oddly..... pleasant. He laughed at me because I couldn't use chopsticks(damn old Chines dudes), I made a smart-ass comment. I laughed when he chocked on a gummy lifesaver, he made a smart-ass comment. His sister even made a few of her own when she came in to fuss with his leg. Not to mention the suppressed smiles that beat their way onto his face when I made fun of whatever we were watching. I could get used to this company, though I mentally shot myself for thinking it and decided I'd literally shoot myself before stating it out loud. He's still a stuck up figure skater, a few chuckles doesn't change that.

"Hey, Micajah?" Looking around, I noticed something even more odd that the pictures of gay dancing guys. "Why's there a picture of some chick holding a fetus on your wall?"

He looked at me then at the picture and immediately went on defense. "That's my mother holding me."

"Oh..... so, uh, why a fetus picture? Not that it's not... lovely." I tried to make it clear in my voice that, for once, I wasn't trying to be a jackass. "But wouldn't a fifth birthday or quinceaƱera or something be more, I don't know, touching?"

"She died a few hours after that picture was taken."

"Oh." What was I suppose to say? Sorry? It's not like I murdered her. It's not like I knew. All I could do was say as much and feel like shit about it. But come on. On his wall? Wouldn't you want to hide something like that so seeing it wouldn't become a faded sight? So it'd always be something special?

"It's okay." He shrugged. "Like you said, It's not like you knew." When I didn't say anything and a uneasy feeling settled over, he spoke up again. "You do know quinceaƱeras are for Latin American females when they turn fifteen, right?"

I shrugged. "It's possible, don't be racist."

"Ras-

"Micajah! Oh, are you better yet!? Can you walk? Do you want to press charges against Mini? He doesn't have much since he's still a miner, but you could maybe get some of his stuff. He has som-" Lee stopped her rambling long enough to notice me sitting at the edge of the bed, a eyebrow raised. "What you are doing here?"

"What are you doing trying to get me sued?" I questioned. "Am I going to have to promote Nathan to my new best friend? I really don't want to, he's kind of a freak, but I will if I have to."

"Oh, whatever! You love me Bitch, and you know it."

"Hey, it's not nice to call the invalid bitches. God Lee. I thought I taught you better."

"Oh, whatever, I'm th-"

"Benjamin?" Jennie appeared behind Lee, a amused look on her face. "Why are you here?"

"Is this really such a surprising thing?" I looked to Micajah for a answer, but he just shrugged. "Well, since I'm apparently not suppose to be here, I'll go home and bake myself a cake. I really want some cake."

"I want some cake." Micajah piped up behind me as I stood.

"Uh, no. I bought you sushi and candy. No cake for you, you're gonna get too fat to skate."

"Aw." Jennie whined as she headed back down the hall. "That's so bogus."

"She's right." Lee nodded. "There is none more bogus."

I looked around at the two of them looked at me expectantly. What the fuck is this? I didn't come to prepare a fucking bake sale for people I barely even like, I came to..... well, I'm not really sure why I came. But that wasn't it. Plus, if I was to bake a cake for anyone in here, it'd be a get well cake strictly for Micajah. Chocolate. Or Strawberry? Does he like strawberry? Maybe red velvet, everyone likes red velvet. Maybe a surprise cake and I could make him guess what flavor it is. But what if he's allergic, he's too cute to sit in a coffin and rot. So chocolate was probably the right way to go, I've seen him eat chocolate before, he looked like he was about to have an orgasm. God fucking shit. Now I want to bake him a cake.

"Fine!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up. "But I'm only doing this because if I don't I know you guys'll give me endless shit for it. And that just means I can make cake at my house later." I walked out of the room as they had their mini-hora, not knowing where the fuck I was going. Luckily, I crossed Jennie on the way down the stairs.

"Hey." I stopped her. "Do you know where the kitchen is?"

"Yeah. Yeah." She smiled and nodded before beginning to lead me there, watching me pick out ingredients before asking. "So you're making the cake for Micajah?"

"No. I'm saving myself a headache and making everyone a cake."

"Right." She snickered. "I give it a month."

I looked over at her through slitted eyes. "You give what a month?"

"Nothing." A devil's smile crossed her face before she spun out of the room, the pattern of her designer dress twirling on her wake.

Straight chicks. Who the fuck knows what they're thinking, much less talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexis Brown is one of the ten people I'm gay for.

I'm on time again! Surprisingly enough, I finished writing this not even a day after Nicole updated. Well, not finished, I edited and added, but I was done within two days. That's got to be a record for me or something

Alex Loves Skittles
JessicStar
Haha, it's okay Nicole, I got you. I've been doing shoutouts for doubt chapters the whole story. But now that Nicole finally got with the program I get to be that much more lazy! Wooh! Still loving these commenters (how could I not?) and I'd like to give a giant hura! to by favorite black commenter from my other story Twinfestation, SingingSinner is amazing. And, yeah, it might also be because she's black.

Like this chapter or I'll take your soul!