Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Meat

I looked down at the blonde boy, -breath labored, hair messy, legs spread, willing to do anything- and couldn't fucking do it. My mind screamed for me to, my cock ached for it, and god knows Mathew was doing all but pleading to make it happen, but my body just would not move even a fucking inch. It was like some part of my mind that had just come into existence was making me hyper aware that this was not Micajah, and I had no desire to touch him if it wasn't. Not intimately, not passively, not even casually. I just couldn't do it.

"Ben" Mathew whined. "Benjamiiiin!"

"I can't do this." I sighed as I turned away from him in frustration. I seriously can't fucking do this. Micajah had taken up so much of my goddamn mind and affection that I can't even go on with my normal sex life, as if that had anything to do with fucking affection. God, I'd be ready to rip that figure skater's dick off if I could stay mad at him for more than a few seconds.

I don't know what kind of reaction I expected from Mathew, I really didn't give a shit, but the one I got amused me. Enough to make me disregard any insult that might have been mixed in there and have me just stand there smiling down at him.

"Are you shitting me right now!?" He shouted as he stood up, arms flailing. "I've gone without sex for so long that I think I may just convert back into a virgin, and you can't do it!? You're fucking kidding me! Do you know how long it took me to get you hard!? I bet you didn't even realize I was touching you, you were off daydreaming! Look! You're already flagging like a piece of under cooked bacon! I worked hard to make that crispy, goddammit! Fuck Benjamin, find something to stick in my ass and find it now!"

"I must commend you, that is the first time anyone has screamed anything like that to me in a situation where it actually made any sense."

He looked at me for a moment then threw up his hands. "You are so totally bogus! Get your clothes on and get out."

I shrugged and reached for my pants, wondering what kind of excuse I could make to hang out with Micajah. Maybe I could bring him something, like some candy or.... I don't know, what do figure skaters like? Is he training right now? He's always training, he most likely is. Well, there goes my-

"You know what?" Mathew cooled enough to stop yelling. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I'm just sexually frustrated. Stay here and play Soul Calibur with me.... after I finish this." He added, pointing to his dick. "With no help from you, of course."

"I could choke you." I offered, my pants finally back on and idea of a shirt dismissed, as always.

"..... I'm trying to get off, honey, not suffocate."

"People get off like that, ya'know. People get off on all kinds of shit, choking, vomiting, shi-"

"No, please, stop right there." He held up a hand as he turned for the bathroom. "I'll be right back."

"Hey, Mathew?" I shouted back as I messed with my hair in his mirror.

"Yeah?" His breath was slightly off, making me smile. No, what I did wasn't cool, but that was a kind of torture that I loved to see people in. Anticipation for nothing.

"Will you make me cookies?"

"I offered you more than cookies!" He shouted out at me.

"....Is that a yes?"

"Go put the game in, you useless, lovesick piece of meat!"

Popping my head in the bathroom, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. I never told him anything.

"It's obvious." He panted. "Now go be lovesick in the front room, I can't do this under pressure."

He swatted at me as I left snickering.

- - -


"So, uhm, I may not be completely and totally sure if I am correct, but don't you think that..... perhaps that isn't exactly the best think to d- oh, look, you don't care."

"Hey Lee." I turned away from Gin's nascent rant and to Lee, who was half engulfed by her closet. "Have I told you that I want to fuck Micajah until his ass is raw and brains are blended in his skull?"

For a moment, her odd grunting and wiggling stopped before she quickly pulled herself out of the closet and marched over to were I sat on her bed. The fear she might slap me quickly passed. Then I realized that she knew better than to do that, and even if she didn't it wouldn't hurt much. This was Lee we were talking about.

She looked at me hard for a moment then spun away, throwing her hands up much like Mathew. "You have a crush on a figure skater! How did this happen!? When did you even start getting crushes!? You've never had one in your life, how the fuck did this even happen! God, you're Benjamin for fucks skate! This is weird and unnatural! And I was wrong! I'm never wrong! You don't even like finger skating!"

"Figure skating."

"Oh, whatever! Since when did you start caring?"

I shrugged, earning a shrill grunt for Lee and a questioning eyebrow raise from Gin.

"Wait," Gin started. "You.... want to kill a figure skater?"

"No no, the opposite." I corrected him while Lee stood in the middle of the room. She was still trying to accept what I just told her, and the fact that she was wrong about something. "I want to lick a figure skater until he passes out from pleasure."

"Oh. Is that possible?"

"Since you have never been any closer to my than that one time I took your drink, I'll let the stupidity of the question fly. Yes, with me, it is possible."

"Well, aren't we a cocky son of a bitch!" Lee yelled.

I looked up at her with a disappointing expression, Gin glancing at me then doing the same. "Are you okay?" I asked rather harshly. "There is no need to have a bitchfit. Most people wouldn't be so hostile when a friend tells them they have a crush."

"I'm sorry." She mumbled as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I just don't like big changes like this. Now you just suddenly have crushes and like figure skaters? That's a big change."

"Would you like me to bake you a kickass cake? Will that make you feel better?"

"Yeah." She nodded, looking from me to Gin. "But It's kinda late. You guys just wanna have a sleepover? I'm sure my mom wont mind, as long as we keep it down. You can explain this to us."

"Yeah," Gin nodded like he'd never heard a better idea. Though, it's not like he really cared about who I liked, he just had nothing better to do than to hang out with a bitch and his faghag. "sure."

"Lee," I put a hand up to gain the attention I already had. "I am a man. I do not attend sleep overs."

"Oh, yeah, so am I." Gin nodded sternly. "A man."

Lee rolled her eyes and shifted her wight mother-like. "Okay. Wanna have a manly stay at someone else's house for twenty hours and fall asleep on the floor guy man-a-thon?"

"Yes. I would enjoy it greatly." I smiled in acceptance of this new label.

"Benjamin," The fake superiority in Gin's voice caught me off guard, mostly considering I never thought superiority when thinking Gin. "We're men, we don't enjoy things greatly. We like them with ultimate intensity."

I laughed as I searched my pocket for my keys, deciding to stop by home and get some pants to lazy around in so I wouldn't have to stay in jeans. And mom's don't like to walk in on pant-less guys with their daughters, gay or not. "I taught you well."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, so I'm late. I'm busier than any fifteen year old should be.
but I'm not going to worry about it too much. I mean, Nicole's grounded so, technically, she's not even supposed to be on the Internet. Which means if she bitches to me about being late I can just tell our parents that she was online.

We have fifty subscribers even! Fuck yeah!

SingingSinner
graceful swans;
JessicStar
Sarcastically Blunt
Alex Loves Skittles
Guys! My favorite black subscriber notified me that Bill Gates is still kickin'! I'm sorry if I misled you, I promise I didn't know. Don't hate me?

Oh, and I would like to point to that the last chapter title came from The Final Episode. A song which Nicole hates but I have had stuck in my head for the past week.