Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Party Planner

Lee throws the most kick ass parties anyone has ever attended. Lee can't throw parties to save her fucking life. Clary and I throw all of Lee's parties for her and let her take credit because we're big-hearted pushovers. Lee shuts the fuck up and picks acceptable music to play at the party while the rest of us do the work. It all works out.

As Gin and I made a list of things for Nathan and Clary to get at the store, a coaster came flying right into my neck. Not just the side, but right in the Adam's apple. Who the fuck is throwing coasters? We're not in pre-k, I think we know what we can and can not fucking throw, especially at people. Godfuckingshit, you try to plan a goddamn party for your best fucking friends and you can't even do that simple fucking task without one of these jackasses throwing shit.

I looked up to see Nathan with a pile of coasters in his hand

"Why'd the hell you throw that?" I demanded

"Because," He answered "I'm going to be a Ninja and am practicing my star throwing."

"What the fuck?" He pointed to the coaster and I looked to see a star printed on the top. "Retarded jackass."

"You really are." Clary backed me up as she pushed past Nathan with a box of miscellaneous crap. "Ninjas are overrated. Plus, isn't Alberto going as a ninja anyway? You guys'll be like a couple. I'd ship it."

"I'm not really going as a pirate." His response came out too quick to believe, but what he said next made it more feasible. "I just wanted to throw something at Butterfly."

In retort, I chucked a half full water bottle at his head and hit target, earning a low pitched yelp of pain. "Throw something else and I'll aim about two feet lower. Though it's such a small target I might actually miss."

As Clary laughed at the shade of red Nathan's face had turned, Gin glanced over at Lee, who had started to play a Love Is a Cat From Hell by Chiodos, and asked, "What are you going as, Juliet?"

"A Indian." Lee answered, turning around in the swivel chair to smile over at us in her anticipatory way. "Benji is going as a cowboy, we're a pair. Oh, I can't wait, this is going to be so much fun! I'm finally going to be eighteen! I can buy cigarettes, I can vote, I can buy porn!"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Whenever I watch porn you call me a sex-crazed pig and make me change it to the Doodlebops."

"I was just listing off things I'm able to do, I'm not really going to smoke, vote, or watch porn. And you are a sex-crazed pig, you were just fucking that Mathew guy the other day." She turned to Riley before I had a chance to say anything. "What are you going as?"

"Ian and me, uh, I mean I are dressing up Batman and Robin."

"Oh, Ian!? You guys are going to be so cute! I can't wait to see, oh!" She squeaked like a puppy and I turned my attention back to Nathan, who had decided to waist time by making a mess with the streamers.

"Looks like you're the only one without someone to go with." I informed him. "Nice job in being even more of a loser than the guy who invented snuggies."

"Crap, I am the only one going stag ain't I?" He stood with a thoughtful look on his face, then turned his attention to my sister. "Hey, Clary, w-"

"No." She answered without hesitation, didn't even look away from what she was sorting out on the floor. "I'm going with some friends, we're gonna be Liz, Patty, and Death The Kid. Even if I wasn't, it'd be a no. I do have standards, ya'know.

Ignoring the jab to his ego, he went back to thinking then looked over at Lee. "Hey Juliet, what about your cousin? She doesn't hate me."

"I like how you have such low standards." I interjected. "It's like you've finally accepted that no one in their right mind wants to date and have resorted to hitting on figure skaters that don't even know you exist. And even if they did wouldn't want you trying to stick that little anaconda in their rabbit hole."

Lee burst into laughter at this, the look she gave me telling me that she wasn't laughing at my insult to Nathan, but at my predicament with Micajah. I threw my pencil at her as she gasped out her next sentence.

"Y-you're one to talk! Oh god, Benji!"

"Wait, what?" Nathan looked between the two of us, confused and curious, when a knock sounded on the door. "Why can't he talk?"

I stood, using the pizza that awaited us as a excuse so I wouldn't have to be in there when Lee told Nathan. I'd never live this down, but, for some reason, when Micajah popped into my head I didn't mind it as much.

As expected, I walked back into the room and was greeting with a Nathan who had fallen to the floor in laughter. "Y-you have a c-crush on a fi-igure skater! hool-ly shit!. B-butterfly! What the fuck!? I mean, you've had some sketchy boyfriends in the past, but a fucking figure skater!? You've got to be kidding me, that pussy!?" After slowly regaining himself, he burst back into laughter, rolling over onto his stomach.

I picked up the water bottle from earlier, walked over to him, then slowly pored it over him until he lay gasping and wet. No one was to insult Micajah, period. No, if, and, or buts about it. Especially someone who doesn't even know him, Nathan has no right to bash him. Micajah can actually get a date, accomplish something in life, has ambition, knows what he wants and how to get it. Nathan doesn't have or know any of that, he doesn't even know where he's going after he leaves this house. His insults aren't justified or acceptably.

"Don't." I told him, dropping the bottle on his face. "Don't say anything like that again."

He didn't say anything to me after that, instead he took the list from Gin's hand and drove to the store with Clary.

- - -


"Ass-less chaps."

I looked over at Clary with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"You need a pair of ass-less chaps." She strode into my room and took my hand. "Come on, I'll buy you some with your money."

"I thought we were going to the movies?" I pulled her back in and reached for my shirt.

She turned her head and read the printing on it once I had it pulled on. " 'If you turned your head to read this you own me a blow job.'...... Maybe you should were these things around Micajah."

"You're right" I agreed as I turned off my light and headed to the stair "He's the kind of person to follow rules and irrelevant shit like that."

"Why don't you invite him to the movies? Lee's with Jennie and I can ride with Nathan and Gin." She elbowed me in the hip and wiggled her eyebrows. "You guys can have some alone time."

I caught her face in my hand and pushed her aside as I searched the front room for where I'd left my keys, inwardly sighing at the next words to come out of my mouth. "I don't have his number. Plus, you'd probably convert Nathan, and then we wouldn't have our token straight guy."

She kicked me in the ass before fishing my keys out of her pocket and throwing them at me. "Whatever. If I found a guy who loved anime, played Rayman religiously, and wouldn't mind me shipping his best friends in gay couples then I'd be set. Meanwhile, you find a guy that meets all your qualifications, not that your standards are too high, and you don't even have the balls to get his number? What happened to your suave ass moves, Fly?"

Instead of answering, I threw a coat at her face and walked out of the door only to find Riley trying to ride my dog and Nathan standing on the porch recording it with Riley's phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"I bet him five bucks he couldn't stay on for more than thirty seconds." Nathan snickered. "This is going straight to Ian."

I swatted his head and headed to my car. Even the clueless, bumbling, ginger junior had his boyfriends number. Had a boyfriend.

Slightly dejected, I got in my car and waited for Clary to stop laughing at a grass-stained Gin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter sucks. And it's a day late because Nicole pissed me off yesterday. Yeah, it's my fault, I don't really give a shit. I mean, I love you guys, but you should be used to it by now.

JessicStar
Sarcastically Blunt
Alex Loves Skittles
I love you guys. Accept my bitchy love?

You know, that's okay. Because if Nicole tells about the holes then I'll tell about how she missed the buss again the other day. A few more days of being grounded, doesn't that sound fun?