Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Tag

"Mini!" Lee called after me, halfway down the stairs. "Mini, your shoes!"

Halfway out the door and I cursed my mother for my horrible time management skills. I darted into the living room, hoping my shoes where in the last place I thought I'd left them and praying that Clary hadn't stolen them for some cosplay she was piecing together again.

Since I was helpless with dressing, unless the outfit consisted of jeans, beat up converse, and a suggestive T-shirt, I'd called Lee to come fuss over that while I fixed my hair. She'd complained about the lack of appropriate clothes I had in my closet and finally picked out something for me to out on; One of the few pairs of jeans I owned with no holes, a long sleeve gray Underarmor shirt, and a black vest that she referred to as 'Brandon Uri sheek' that I didn't even know I owned.

Too late to fight her on it, I put it on and ran. It looked good on me, like everything else, but had taken her a hour to pick out. The hour was worth it, yes, but I was late and Micajah did not deserve late.

"Benji?" Izzy came out of the door leading to her art studio in the basement, a confused look on her face. "You're still here? I thought you had a date to go to, er, get to. Take someone on? Well, you can't ride a date. Wait, I guess you can, but I didn't mean the dirty way. Perverted way? Dirty sounds like-"

"Find have you? No, shoes, fine. No, date need you shoes." For the love of fucking- "My shoes!"

Her confusion spread into a smile as she lifted the wore for wear green converse. "I needed them for-"

I snatched them away and ran for the door before she could finish her sentence. "Bye Izzy! Bye Lee!"

Lee yelled from the top of the stairs. "He better not come back with any bite marks or hikes!"

- - -


Slightly nervous, I knocked on the door. The smile on my face wouldn't go away with any amount of effort and was beginning to hurt my cheeks. My minds started to wonder if I should have let Lee pick out my outfit or if this was too dressed up, if I should have brought something cliche like roses, and my ever-present anger was directed at the bit of hair that wanted to try and fly away.

Just to add to all this shit, the brown haired bitch had to answer the door. Just fucking great. Fucking fantastic. I mind as well just turn around and go home now, this is the end of the road. Life hated me and I'm going to drown in cliche teenage fucking sorrow.

"Why the hell are you here?" Mr.Issac bitched.

Deciding to grin and bear it, I held out my hand in a offered shake. "It's good to see you too, Mr.Issac. I'm here to pick up Micajah."

Once the words left my mouth, his hand tightened around mine in a almost painful way and layer after layer of detest coated his face. "You're his date? Hel-"

"Uncle Issac!" Micajah came running for the door, a little panicked and overly irresistible. His red tie popped out against the dark black polo he was wearing and his ass bobbed in his fitted jeans as he bounced next to his uncle, obviously trying to be cute. For a second, I released in the thought that he wasn't only trying to be adorable for his uncle.

"Thanks for getting the door for me." Micajah chirped as he pecked him on the cheek. "Well, I'll see you later."

"No." Mr.Issac said firmly, grabbing Micajah by the wrist before he could get out of the door. A dangit look passed Micajah's face and I gave him a sorry shrug as he turned back around.

"Yes? Did I forget something?" Micajah blinked up at him innocently.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"On a date, sir." I interjected, my anger beginning to shift from my hair to him. He's dwindling away my time with Micajah. "I have a date with him."

"No, you have a date with my fist up y-"

"Issac!" A voice shouted from the other room, this one deeper than both Micajah's and his uncle's. "Let the boy go! You're missing the show."

With one more annoyed look at me he grunted a goodbye, shooting daggers at me as Micajah shut the door.

"He really hates me." I laughed as I opened the passenger door and took micajah by the waist.

His body went ridged for a second, not having expected it I guess, but relaxed when he realized what I was doing. He probably could have gotten in by himself, but it was just force of habit to help short people in..... and also a good excuse to grab that perfect figure..

"Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why."

"He's probably just jealous of my abs, swag, and cute date."

I smiled as a blush powdered his cheeks that tried to avoid smiling. "Yeah. That's probably it."

- - -


Micajah bent behind the three foot wall as to not be seen by any other lazier tag players. Si-fic music and electronic failure sounds filled the over-sized room along with the thud of padding feet coming closer. I payed no attention to any potential threat sneaking up on me and instead stared at Micajah's ass and flushed cheeks from running, perfectly content.

His vest flashed red, the sign that he'd been hit again, and he stood frustratingly as he swung around, finally catching sight of me. "Are you really staring at my ass again?"

I smiled as I stood up straight, taking a shot to the back too. "The really question here is why aren't you staring at mine? I wore my good ass jeans for you and you are not taking advantage of it. This makes me sad. Do you want me to cry?"

He rolled his eyes as he moved closer, trying to get out of the open space he was now standing in. "Some people don't only care about butts, you know."

"I know." I said as I wrapped my arms around him, giving him one of my best smiles. "I care bout lips, too."

"Could'v fooled me." He mumbled, looking up at me with those eyes that just asked for it.

I leaned down and pecked him on the lips, restraining myself so I wouldn't overdo it. I wasted so much brainpower on trying to remind myself where my hands could and couldn't go that I had nothing to say or even the mind to smile at him again.

"So, uh. We should hide if we don't want to keep getting shot." He blushed as he wiggled out of my grasp.

I reluctantly let him slip and stealthily lead him behind some of the taller walls, attempting to block him from stray lasers. These were a greet barrier to hide behind, but also made it impossible to shoot if you were less than seven foot.

"We can't hide behind here forever." I informed him.

"Yeah, but I keep getting shot." He pouted unknowingly, making it that much harder to be in the confined space. "I can't shoot when I've just been shot."

"Why not shoot from back here?"

He raised an eyebrow, questioning me. "Because I'm not eight feet tall?"

I smiled and walked behind him, placing both hands on his hips before he could turn around. For a moment I focused on how comfortable my hands were in this position, but my attention was soon stolen when he began talking.

"So, um.... What are you doing? Not that I mind or anything, but we're not exactly wining anything this way."

"On the count of three, jump." I told him, tightening my grip on his waist. "I'll hold you up so you can shoot over the wall."

"Can you lift me?"

I leaned over his shoulder so I could return his questioning look. "You're kidding, right?"

Avoiding my eyes, he smiled and set a look of determination on his face. "Count of three."

Once again, I overestimated his weight and flung him into the air, pulling a short cry from his throat. Once I corrected my miscalculations the next few lifts went more smoothly. Eventually he suggested that he simply sit on my shoulders, which proved to be a much more efficient and pleasurable idea than constantly throwing him up and holding him for a while.

The beeping sound of Micajah being shot made me look up. "Did they find you?"

"Yeah." He told me, disappointingly.

"Hey, don't sound so down. We're probably winning, with your kick ass aiming and my..... shoulders."

I could feel the chuckle in his stomach, going through my head and compelling me to laugh myself. Though the past few minuets consisted of no talking and being repeatedly kicked in the side, along with his gun ramming into the top of my head, it was the best part of our date so far. He was having fun, laughing and screaming joy-filled profanities every time he hit a target, and it was good to hear it.

Suddenly, the vests flash red to signify the end of game. Patting my head, Micajah asked "Can you help me down?"

"Yeah, right." I swung one of his legs behind my shoulder and grabbed his waist with my free arm, quickly taking his other side with my other hand so he wouldn't fall. He grabbed my shoulders for stability and slid against me smoothly until he hit the ground.

"Have fun?" I asked, smiling down at him and refusing to loosen my grip.

"Yeah." He beamed, looking up at me with those big brown eyes and enticing lips. "Lots of fun, I didn't t-"

He didn't finish his sentence, thanks to me. I couldn't help it, the position screamed for it, my resistance was wearing thin, and I wanted to. I really wanted to. Luckily he didn't seen too objected to the kiss and kissed me back, then pulled away, a slight shade of red creeping up on him.

"So," He started. "we were, um, going out to eat?"

"Yeah." I smiled, happy and satisfied, as I took his hand and lead him to the room where we left the vests.

- - -


Sitting down, I gave him a disbelieving smile. "I can't believe you chose here, of all places."

"What?" He curiously looked up from the menu. "They have good food."

"I know that." I laughed.

"Benji?" Amelia bounced up to our table with a smile. "You're just as bad at Juliette, coming to work on your day off."

Smiling up at her, I shrugged. "The food's just that good."

We ordered our food and talked for awhile, Micajah at some point making me laugh so hard soda came out of my nose. Once I came to I managed to make him blush so deep a few nearby little kids started giggling. As a apology, I ordered him the biggest Sunday they had and insisted he eat it until there was none left.

"Benji." He whined cutely. "I can't eat anymore. You eat some."

"No no," I laughed. "I already ate half of it, you have to eat the rest."

"I can't." He declared, dropping the spoon in the dish and slumping onto his elbows. It almost made me want to take pity on him.

"Yes you can. Am I going to have to feed it to you?"

A thoughtful look passed over his face as I realized what I'd just offered. Nodding, he opened his mouth expectantly.

Shaking my head, I picked up the spoon and told him "You're lucky you're cute." before lifting it to his mouth. A few spoonfuls later, I decided he looked like he was enjoying this bliss too much and smeared the chocolate ice cream across his cheek and lips, going over and over them for good measure.

Laughing, he leaned back and picked up the other spoon, getting some ice cream and coming towards me with a vengeance. He managed to get it on my cheek and a little in my mouth before Amelia walked up with a smile, the check, and a bundle of napkins in hand.

"Children children, please settle down. We wouldn't want to stain your nice clothes, would we?"

"No." I answered, taking a napkin and reaching over to wipe Micahaj's cheek. "At least, not with ice cream."

As Micajah looked for the words to scold me while simultaneously keeping his embarrassment at bay, I payed the check and cleaned my face. I looked up and saw Micajah smiling over at me, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked.

"You're such a pervert."

"Like you didn't already know that. I mean really Micajah. You've known me for months." I shrugged

"Yeah." He laughed a little, then added. "Why'd you ask me out now?"

I smiled "What? Would you rather me have asked you out next month? Next week? Though I don't object to asking you out again next week. Or I could have never asked you out, there's a largely less appealing option

"No," Thankfully he shook his head. "This was fun."

I sighed in relief. He had a good time, score one for Benjamin. "Of course it was. You're with me after all."

Rolling his eyes, he fixed his tie and smiled over at me. "There's the narcissism that went missing. I was beginning to think we'd have to send out a search party for it."

Standing, I held out my hand for him. "With looks like yours, I'm surprised you're not the same."

He laughed and took my hand, walking out to the car. "But seriously. Why now?"

I lifted him into the seat and stood there, pondering how to word this and not sound like a sissy. "I wanted that ass and got tired of waiting for it to magically come running towards me."

Blinking at me, he slowly smiled. "I'm going to as sum you just said it like that to sound manly and point out how freaking cute that is."

"Whatever." I mumbled as I closed the door on his laughter, my cheeks heating for the first time in forever. Goddamn this kid, he knew what he did to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I remembered! Yes! But ech, I'm sorry for crappy quality.
So, my genuine sister deleted our outline! We're(she's) still working on figuring it out.

JessicStar
Sarcastically Blunt
darthkels
I'm not 100% sure I have all the commenters, so if I missed you I'm sorry. Blame Nicole. But don't worry! We still love you just as much, my ineptness has nothing to do with our ability to love!