Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Dessert

How do you beat chicken? That's like.... the most classy and tasteful dish you could possibly prepare for someone to consume. Besides spinach, of course. But seriously, who would leave me in such a tough situation such as trying to think of something to prepare that would top chicken.

Then it hit me: Steak.

Everyone likes steak, it's not too hard to cook, and it's the one thing that can top chicken. The only down side I can think of is that no one in the house has the ability to cook it besides me. Not that it was really that much a problem, I didn't mind. I always cook, plus that meant I got to cook for Micajah. And it left no chance for someone to fuck up anything else, which was high on the list of possibilities.

I tugged at the collar of my black turtle neck, the heat beginning to suffocate me and seeming to constrict the warm fabric. The apron I wore to protect the black shirt only added to the heat trapped in the kitchen, all but making me sweat. The last thing I wanted was to smell like sweat when Micajah came over.

Walking out of the kitchen for a moment of relief, I turned to my mother who was watching a episode of house in the living room. She was bent over with her arms folded on her crossed legs, looking intently at the jackass of a fake doctor.

"Mom, where the hell are Izzy and Clary?"

She Looking up at me with a raised eyebrow. "Language. Don't start using words like that when Micajah gets here."

"Sorry sorry." Like now's really the item to fucking lecture me. "Where are they?"

"They're still getting ready, I think." She stood, straightening out her dress pants and red blouse. "I can't imagine what's taking them so long, I look great in just half an hour."

As she said this a knock sounded on the door. I made a B-line for the front room only to see Clary already there, a smiley Micajah standing in the door frame. He wore a green and blue sweater vest over a light gray shirt, black pants, and black vans. Looking extra cute and bubbly, he cheesed it up for Clary as best he could.

"Hi Clary." He piped. "How are you?"

"Splendid." She answered as she twirled out of the way, her silk dress trailing behind.

"Nice cape."

"Thanks." She smiled. "It's from when I cosplayed as Tina from Fantastic Children."

"Sounds interesting."

"It is, it's all abo-"

"Micajah." I slipped the apron over my head and pushed into Clary's arms before she started rambling, also a sign that she should leave and let me have Micajah to myself. "You're early."

"No I'm not." He smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist, placing a light kiss on his lips. "I'm just not late."

"Yeah. You're early."

He laughed as he placed a hand over my cheek, guiding me down for another kiss. After a bit more, the sound of a clearing through puled us apart, probably for the best.

"Benjamin." My mom said in a jokingly stern voice. "Please, save desert until after dinner."

"Yes Ma'am." I turned around, grabbing Micajahs hand and simultaneously blocking him from my mother, giving him a few seconds to cool his face before meeting her. "But it's not like you cooked anything anyway, so I don't understand why you care."

"Don't be a smart-alec, I bought the food." She walked closer, pushing me aside to get to my blushing boyfriend. "Hello. You must be Micajah."

"Yes," He smiled, holding out a hand. "And you must be Mrs.The-"

"Molly." She cut him off, taking his hand and shaking it firmly, as if he was one of her clients. "Call me Mrs. Molly."

"Of course. It's nice to meet you."

"Well, that was a given. My company is most pleasurable. Come on, why don't you watch house with me while we wait for dinner."

As she walked off to the living room, Micajah smiled up at me and gave a knowing look. "I understand where you get it from."

"My mother? Duh, a kick-ass kid to go with a kick-ass parent. Did you expect any less?"

"No." He laughed as I wrapped a arm around his shoulder. "Not at all."

Unfortunately, Since I was the only one in our house capable of making such a wonderful meal, I was stuck in the hot kitchen while Clary and my mom got to spend my time with Micajah in the living room. Once everything was perfectly prepared, I headed to the living room to order someone besides me to set the table. I was going to get my time with micajah too.

"He's come already!?" Izzy exclaimed as she emerged from her studio, knee length splatter patterned dress almost getting caught in the door and heals clicking away on the hardwood. "No, that may sound dirty. He has arrived? Is that too classy- er, too formal? He's already here? That sounds about right, but I don't think that's what I was thinking o-"

"Izzy," I cut her off, forfeiting my time with him. "This is Micajah."

"Hello Micajah!" She pulled him to his feet and gathered him in a hug, a arm around his back and the other around his neck, pulling him into her tits. "I'm Isabel, just call me Izzy. It's so nice to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you. Well, I guess at first I was more eavesdropping while Benji complai- er, talked to Juliet. But I've hear so many good things, like how cute you are! Well, he used the word adorable, but I think that's basically the same thing being related to looks and all that, in the same category."

"Uh, I guess," Micajah flustered. "Ben is really cute too."

Lucky for us all, she let go of him so he could breath and laughed, "Yes, that he is."

- - -


Dinner went by great, compared to what I had planned for. Micajah knew a few art terms that delightfully surprised Izzy as she snapped pictures of everyone, mentioning how disappointed she was that she didn't get to see me in a tie. Mom managed to hold a conversation with him while pushing a bit of her narcissism aside and avoided any law jargon. And Clary was already making a mental list of what mangas to go upstairs and gather for Micajah to borrow, all of which he politely pretended to sound interested in.

There was really no question of whether or not my family would approve of Micajah, considering we all know I'd be the one most likely to corrupt him. If anything, they wanted to observe and see how I treated a actual boyfriend and not just some guy that I fucked when out with once. But if they for some reason didn't like him before they did now.

"Clary, why don't you help me with the dishes?" Mom winked at me and shifted her eyes to Micajah and back. "Clear off the table for me."

I silently thanked her as I started to pull Micajah to the backdoor. At least she understood how I hadn't had any time with him all day. Just a few more steps from the door and the one thing in my way grabbed Micajah and pulled him the other way.

"Micajah," Izzy enthused as she took another picture. "You're such good company. Er, it's a pleasure to have you as company. To have you here? Yes, it was pleasant to have you over. Well, you're still here, so it's pleasant having you. Though pleasant sounds odd in in that context. Never mind that, I want to show you the wonderful painting I had Benji help me with, my kids down at the elementary school just love it. It's just down here in the studio."

"Babe?" Mom called from the kitchen.

"Yes dear?"

"Can you come help us with the dishes?"

"Oh, but-"

"I'm sure Benji will be happy to show Micajah the studio. Right Honey?"

"Of course." I smiled as I grabbed Micajah's hand, realization dawning on Izzy. "Come on, it's down here."

I shut the door and hooked the latch, just to ensure that no one could try and steal my time with Micajah again. He followed me down the stairs, hand tight in mine. When we reached the bottom he took a few minutes to look around at the surrounding paintings and photos. I was pulled along as he walked up to her latest piece, a extremely large piece of this black paper splattered with paint splotches and hand and foot prints at random. I think Izzy was originally just printing her hands and feet because she was bored, but she'd been talking about including it in an art exhibit.

"Is that.... you're hand?" Micajah asked, pointing to handprint that was so blatantly larger than the others.

"Yep." I smiled, snaking my arms around his waist. "I'm a artist."

"An artist?"

"Don't act so disbelieving, I thought we discuses this. I am kickass just like my mother."

He smiles up at me, wrapping his own arms around me and placing his chin on my chest. "Yeah. I like her. She's very..... outspoken."

"You mispronounced narcissistic and blunt."

"Well, yes, a little of those too. And Izzy is very energetic. I think I understand why your mom likes her so much, they kind of balance each other out."

"And Clary?"

"About her. Does she own a normal dress? Or was that her normal?"

I laughed at him, pecking the lips that had been taunting me through dinner. "That's her normal. So you don't want to run away shrieking like a little girl?"

"I'm sure Izzy and Ms. Molly will scream enough later, don't worry." He smirked.

I pushed aside the creepy imagery and filled my head with shots of him, squeezing his body against mine. "I'm sure you're moans are much sweeter."

As his face turned red it sunk into my chest, almost making me coo in affection. Instead, I rubbed his back. "Come on, we should go back upstairs before my mom gets ideas."

"Ideas?" He asked as I led him to the stairs.

"Sex."

"Right. Ideas." He stopped in his tracks, making me look back in question. "So, um, about that. I kno-"

"I don't know what you're about to say, but before you go on let me say this. I don't care if I get to fuck you in this lifetime or not. I want to, yeah, but If you're not ready then you're not ready. I'm not going to be a ass and force you into it, I couldn't do that to you. So don't worry about that and get that look off your face because it makes me feel as if you're scared or worried and I don't want you to be either."

After a moment of gaping, he smiled up at me, walked over a few steps, and planted possibly the best kiss I've ever gotten right on my lips.

"Okay. I understand." Hes voice was soft to match his smile, seeming to sink against me despite his next words. "Let's get back to your family."

"Do we have to?" I whined as I let him pull me up the stairs. "I want you to myself. They're getting in my way."

"You can have me later." He told me as he pushed me back against the door and crawled up to my lips. "But now I have to make a kickass image for myself to match the rest of the kickass people in this house."

Someone banged against the door then, causing us both to jump.

"Language!" Mom shouted through the wood. I opened it to find her smiling at us. "Enjoy your dessert?"

"Ms. Molly, n-no that's. Uh- I mean, y-yeah we-"

I laughed as I smuggled Micajah and his stammering explanations out of the studio. "Indeed we did."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Nicole forgot to update for me. But that's okay because I'm home early anyway. We had to make a robot that played basket ball in six weeks and program it, then we played three on three in random teams. If we ranked high, we stayed later and if we ranked low we left early.
We ranked 17 out of 64. Our last match decided whether we ended up in the top 8, which would mean we picked two other teams to join our alliance and go for the win, or the rest which all had chances of being picked.
Our robot lost connection halfway through our last match and we lost, unfortunately. Even worse, the top 8 were all retards that picked teams in like 51st place. We were mad, but whatever. We did amazing considering our problems, we had fun, and we're all proud that we completed the robot without killing each other.
Plus, Nicole told me I looked like a cute nerdy chick which means that I looked cute in front of all the adorable Asian boys from California.

Haha, sorry that was so long. I just want to tell everyone how awesome we are.

Sarcastically Blunt
The love left over from my robotics competition goes to you and our subscribers. But you get just a ounce more......

Robospectrum!