Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Pornographic Movies

Sometimes when I'm sitting around watching Moulin Rouge, I question why the fuck I'd torture myself with supper gay movies like this. Then I remember that I have a cute brunette sitting on my lap with big brown eyes and a nice ass and I don't mind how much of a faggot he makes me feel like.

"Benji," He giggled through a small moan as I attached my lips to his neck for the third time since the movie started, more encouraging me than discouraging me. "Stop it. You're missing the movie."

"This is better," I mumbled against his throat.

"Benji, come on. If we're going to watch a movie at least pay attention."

"Come on." I said as I successfully ran a shiver down his spine. "We've already watched Rocky Horror." Not about to accept a no, I grabbed one of his legs and brought it around me, wrapping a arm around his waist and pulling him closer.

"Just this once?" I asked and kissed him, outlining his lips with my tongue.

"Fine," He complied, not that he was putting up too much of a fight to begin with. "But-"

My mouth connected with his again, all of his forming words gone, becoming more knotted and lost with the entwining of our tongues. He shivered as I slid my hands up and under his shirt, taking my time to run fingertips over ever indent and every inch of smooth skin underneath. He followed suit, leaving a trail of warmth and a need for more in his wake.

Slipping his shirt over his head also got me a perfect shot of his reddening face. Once he'd striped me of the pesky cloth I went straight to the exposed flesh of his collar, gently nibbling until I had him fervently undulating on top of me. As his body rolled and moans sent a vibration through my teeth, I slid my hands around and down the back of his pants, cupping that perfect ass that's always beguiling to me. Once I was satisfied with the sweet moans treating my ears, I leaned forward and gently set Micajah's back on the bed.

His hair flipped back along with his hands, lips nice and red, breath heavy and hot. My control didn't allow me to get much a look at him splayed out before I captured his mouth again, pressing his head farther into the mattress. His arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me still farther down, legs about to wrap around my waist. I stopped them before they had a change, using the free hand to travel down and squeeze the bulge growing in his jeans.

I smiled against the gaps that found it's way to his mouth and reveled in the shivers coming from under me every time I squeezed. After a bit of teasing, I detached our lips and began to make my way farther down, taking my time to kissing every inch or so of neck and collar until I got to one of the little hardened numbs standing out on his chest. I flicked it a few times with my tongue then wrapped my lips around it and sucked until Micajah's back was lifting off the mattress, the bulge in his pants fighting the zipper. When I rolled it between my teeth a little, he let out the sweetest moan yet and brought his hands to the back of my head, sinking his fingers into my hair and holding me there just a bit longer. His legs rose next to me, making walls that I couldn't escape, and all but rose into the air.

Another squeezed to his crotch caught his breath and made him release my head, allowing me to move to the other side of his chest. Once I got the same satisfying reaction, I trailed kisses down the rest of his body, taking my time to run my tongue over his abs and dip into his navel.

I took a look up once I got to the waist band of his jeans, pleased to see a glistening train leading up to a disheveled Micajah, chest rising and falling in erratic increments. He peered down at me, but I couldn't tell if he was blushing or just red. Smiling up at him, I licked the skin just above his jeans, making him throw his head back in anticipation.

Soon his pants were halfway down his legs, pulled completely off as I nudged his body towards the edge of the bed. Just 'cause I could, I leaned up from my new position on the floor and took the waistband of his neon orange briefs in my teeth, pulling them away from him and peering inside to see his perfectly erect dick pocking at the colorful cloth. Yanking them the rest of the way off, I was a hundred percent sure I had no hint of control left to spare.

The second my tongue connected with the head of his cock, he let out the such a sweet whimper and moan that my soul goal became to make him scream my name. Encircling the head got his hips pulling off the mattress a little and his hands gripping the sheets. As my head began to bob, I stretched the trail of saliva down to the base of his shaft with a hand, a slow twisting motion to test his reaction. Needless to say, I was pleased when his hips began to buck, thrusting himself into my mouth.

One particularly long delightful whimper urged me to take more of him, until eventually my lips were down at his base, his moans sending shivers through us both. I could hear my name through a gasp when I gripped his ass, pulling the callipygous boy closer.

Slowly sliding back up his slick dick, I stretched one hand up and ran fingers across his mouth. He almost immediately opened them and wrapped his tongue around two, biting when my lips slid back down his shaft. The tingling moan almost made me reluctant to pull my hands back, Micajah putting up a little fight when I tried to as well.

With my other hand, I gripped his waist and pulled it off the bed so his ass was hanging over. As I lifted his legs over my shoulders, my wet fingers found there way to his crack and ran over it a few times, evaluating his excitement, before slowly sliding one in.

The legs draped over my shoulders crossed and pulled me closer, unexpectedly pushing his cock farther back. My shock caused my hands to squeeze, which in turn pulled a yelp of pleasure from his throat. His back arched in the most jaggedly delicate way I've seen before his hands reached for my hair and he was pulling me onto him, bending his body over me so his head was close to his knees.

Not wanting this height of bliss to end, I slowly slid a second finger past that initial ring of muscle, flexing them to get another shout from Micajah. He squeezes my head tighter, fingers sinking in, and I finally heard him shout out my name in loud moans and pants as a thick liquid coated my tongue. His legs and arms wrapped around me, I didn't have the option of pulling off and simply decided to swallow the bitter substance. It smoothly slid down my throat, leaving a warm train and unfamiliar aftertaste.

Finally, Micajah let go of my hair and loosened his leg's grip, letting me lift him farther onto the bed and untangle myself from his limbs. Crawling up next to him I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer, gripping his ass in the process.

"God, Benjamin." He mumbled as he hid his face in my chest. "You always do that."

I chuckled, rubbing his back with the hand that wasn't gripping his ass. "Well, you don't give me much of a choice, with the death grip you had on my head and all."

"Not that." He wrapped his arms around me, finally turning his head up to meet my eyes. "I meant turn something as simple and Innocent as a movie into a handjob or a blowjob."

"I think you're the only one finding something wrong in this."

"I'm not saying there's something wrong with it, I'-"

"So you enjoyed it?"

"I didn't say that, yo-"

"So you didn't enjoy it?"

"No, I didn't say that either." He hid his face again, gripping at the invisible fabric on my back.

"This isn't going to work if you keep sending me mixed signals, babe. Did you like it or not?"

He nodded against me, then pulled his head back and yawned. "What time is it?"

"Only like seven. You don't have to be back for three hours."

I could see the manipulation when he batted his eyelids. "Can you run me a bath?"

Pushing back his hair, I kissed his forehead without a fight or thought of objection to this proposal. "Only if I can take it with you."

"Of course," He smiled almost sleepily up to me. "I thought that was implied."

Reluctantly I got up and walked to my bathroom, happy that simple things like baths automatically involved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, no ball action. Nicole was on my ass to hurry up and write this and going back to add something involves editing the whole chapter, which I so don't have the time of patients to do. Plus, when I'm rushed I never get good quality anything.

The reason I'm late updating is because I've been making non-stop layouts. If you need one made, ask me. I'm not kidding. I want to make your layouts Make all the layouts. I like making them Alot. Here are some I've already made.

List of names Nicole gave me when I asked her to give me another word for penis: Broomstick, flashlight, member, snake, wand, love stick, unit, wang, knob, hot rod, pump mobile, cucumber, dagger, cabasa, petter pecker, pisser, pee pee, piston joint, middle leg, meat stick, one eye wonder, rumple fourskin, skin flute, robbo router, bazooka, twig and berries, one-eyed trouser snake, tally-whacker, heat-seeking love missile, beef bayonet, wedding tackle, pork sword, little soldier, baloney pony, my little pony, my other head, power drill, magic wand, joystick, jack hammer, frankfurter, Captain Winkie, summer sausage, jack-in-the-box, bread in the basket, long john silver, GodZilla, Super secret agent hosepipe pecker, love-stick, knob, bishop, wang, thang, rod, hot rod, hump mobile, oscar, salami, dink, tool, big ben, Mr. Happy, Peter Pecker, hose, horn, dipstick, one-eyed wonder, little guy, tootsie roll, love muscle, skin flute, hammer, rammer, spammer, bazooka, rubber, chubby, sticky, and stubby.
Needless to say, I used none of them

Sarcastically Blunt
Alex Loves Skittles
I'm sorry for my lack of exiting penis names. I also just now occurred to me that I could have used the word penis. Whatever, I hope you guys liked it anyway. Commenters always get extra love