Status: Attackative

Frostbite

We're taking it slow

Jennie Wilson is one of the strongest people I know. She's taken everything so well, honestly. Her injury has done almost nothing to damper her bubbly personality and she was genuinely excited when we told her about Benjamin's idea to skate with me. 

The surgery on her ankle went perfectly and she's back home now. I haven't altered my routine of visiting her everyday at all and let me just say that a drugged Jennie is probably not the best thing. 

She's sitting on the couch when Benjamin and I get there, zoned out and staring blankly at the TV. Her younger brother, Collin, sits next to her, remote in hand. He smiles at us when we sink onto the couch. 

"Hi Cage. Hey Benjamin." He sighs. I swear he has a crush on my boyfriend. 

I can't completely blame him though. Benjamin is a fucking sex god and he's sweet and he loves me and god, I love him too. But I'll be damned if I let Collin flirt with him. That's just unacceptable. 

To my delight Benji hardly acknowledges him, nodding silently before pulling my feet onto his lap. I grin and turn to Collin. "What're we watching?"

"The A-List." He says somewhat dejectedly, 

"God, I know you're gay but seriously?" I groan.

Collin rolls his eyes and turns the volume up a few notches. "Shut up or leave."

Jennie hits him lazily and glares. "Be nice to my friends or I'm telling mom."

"Fuck, you sound like a stoner." He laughs. 

"Mom!" Jennie yells as loud as she can. It's still not very loud but it's enough to get him to shut up. We all settle into a content silence, watching the horrible reality show that Collin chose. 

"You have really pretty feet, you know?" Benjamin comments, running his fingers from my ankle to the tips of my toes and back. 

"Eww, they are not." I giggle, pushing his hands away. 

"They are though."

"Benji, I'm a skater. That means blisters and callouses and scabs and scars."

"But they're yours which automatically makes them pretty." Then he brings his lips to the top of my foot softly. 

"Oh, he's such a sweetheart. Can I have him?" Collin asks with a sigh. 

"No! He's mine." I glare at him and reach up to plant a kiss firmly on Benji's lips to prove my point. 

"He's not even nice." Jennie pipes up. "He's only sweet to Micajah."

"He is not." I protest.

Jennie gives me an unfocused look. "Benjamin is such an asshole to everyone! Even his friends!"

"It's true babe." Benjamin laughs.

I frown and shift so that I'm sitting in his lap. "I wish you wouldn't say that. You might have been once but not anymore. You're just a big softie."

"Trust me, I'm only like that with you." He murmurs. 

I shake my head but he kisses me before I can protest again. I nuzzle into his neck and ignore Jennie's gagging noises. "I love you."

"I love you too." He chuckles. "Hey, we should get out of here. Didn't Kinna want to take measurements?"

"Oh yeah." I climb off him before hugging Jennie and saying bye to Collin. He looks slightly upset when Benji takes my hand and pulls me along with him. I honestly don't know what I have to do to make him see that he doesn't have a chance as long as I'm around.

I realize that while Kinna does want to take measurements today, she doesn't even get off of work for two more hours. Benjamin knows that. I voice as much and he just shrugs, smiling.

"I know, but if you glared at that kid any more in sure you would have burned a hole right through him." He explains, lifting me into his truck.

"He's fourteen," I correct. "He's hardly a kid."

"Nah, fourteen is still too young." Benjamin says, starting the truck and navigating the roads to his house.

"Not too young to date." I mutter under my breath. 

I can feel his eyes on me and he squeezes my hand. "Are you thinking about leaving me for him?" He teases.

"No, he just gets on my nerves when he stares. Hell, any guy gets on my nerves when they stare at you." I admit. 

Benjamin laughs- actually laughs- at me. "Cage, baby, listen, no one, and I mean no one, can ever even come close to you as far as I'm concerned. Ever since I started having a crush on you I don't even notice other guys or when other guys look at me. I love you, okay?" 

By this time we're in his driveway so it doesn't matter that I straddle his lap and attack his face and neck with kisses. Part of me can't believe that I'm so incredibly lucky to have Benjamin. The other part just continuously thanks whatever higher power there is that I am. 

Benji pulls away first, panting and grinning. "You wanna take this upstairs? My moms are at Izzy's art show until late and Clary is having a geekathon at a friends house so we have the house to ourselves." 

I swallow hard and nod. He picks me up effortlessly and climbs out of the truck easily. The fact that he's carrying me doesn't matter in the slightest as he unlocks the door and carries me upstairs. 

Benji throws me on his bed and jumps on top of me playfully. I giggle and kiss him again. And again. And again. His hands work off my shirt expertly and I pull his off too before realizing that this won't be just another blowjob. 

It's nothing he did but it's something I decide. He said he'd wait until I was ready to go all the way and I think I am. With everything that's happened this past week I can't even remember why I was ever unsure. 

"Ben- Benji, how many guys have you had in this bed?" I ask tentatively. I know about his previous reputation of 'school slut'. It's not something he particularly likes talking about with me but he always answers any questions I have and I feel like this is an important one.

He pauses and frowns slightly. "None, you're the first. Why?"

I blink. "I'm the first?"

"Yeah," He admits. "No one was ever special enough to have in my house, in my bed. Not until you. We always went to their house or... somewhere else." He says looking away. 

My heart melts and I think I might love him a little bit more than I did five minutes ago, if that's possible. I kiss him again, more passionately than before. 

"I want to go all the way." I whisper. 

His eyes go wide. "Cage, I don't want you to-"

"No, Ben, I want to. I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" He asks, just to be sure.

"Positive." 

A grin spreads across his face and he kisses me again and again before reaching over to his nightstand. I watch as he pulls out a small bottle of lube and a condom. "Well you're prepared."

He smirks. "Better safe than sorry." His grin melts when he looks back at me, eyes reflecting nothing but love and appreciation. "I love you, you know that?"

I just nod and pull him down to kiss me again before wrapping my legs around his waist and grinding into him. I'm already hard and he is too. Benjamin moans as I roll my hips against his and clutches onto my back tightly. I love that I have this effect on him. That out of everyone I'm the one he chose to share this with, because this is so much different than whatever he did with however many other guys. I'm not jealous of them. I get to have Benjamin, all of him, not just the physical stuff. 

He pushes down my shorts and boxer shorts easily, freeing my erection from it's the fabric prison. I grin and silently order him to take his off too which he happily does. Then I push him onto his back and straddle his waist, leaning down to press kisses to his face and neck. 

He lets me take full control and doesn't try to regain dominance just yet. I think this is my favorite part. I'm positive he never gave anyone complete control before. This is something only I can have. 

I work my way down his chest, giving each nipple equal and thorough attention, rolling each piercing through my teeth before kissing each and every abdomen muscle he has, marking a few of them with hickeys for good measure. 

I dip my tongue into his belly button, something he hates because it's his one and only tickle spot, but something I love because it's something only I know about. He's moaning uncontrollably by the time I suck his tip into my mouth. Benji let's out a long groan as I swirl my tongue around the head before taking more and more of him. 

The first blowjob I ever gave him was hard because he's not small but I got the hang of it after a couple times. Only a few minutes pass before he pushes me off of him and regains dominance, pinning me down and taking his turn to ravage my chest. It all happens so fast that I hardly have time to protest before I'm writhing under him. 

He places two fingers on my lips and I suck them into my mouth almost immediately. His cock will definitely need lube but this is one thing I can do. 

Benjamin pushes the fingers inside me carefully, making sure I'm comfortable and okay the whole time. Before long I'm pushing back and he adds another finger. We've never gone over two before and it's a new experience. Not a particularly bad one just... new. 

As soon as I'm used to that I seriously just can't take it anymore. I need him. I tell him as much and he pauses. "Cage, baby, you're really sure about this? I don't want you to regret this. I can wait, you know that." 

"Yeah, I know." I pant, "I don't wanna wait. I need you. Now."

He grins and kisses my forehead. "If you insist."

Benjamin coats himself with lube, slips on the condom and positions himself with care before slowly, slowly, slowly pushing in. I freeze, trying to get used to the new feeling. He freezes too but I urge him to go on. "All the way to the base."

He just nods and I can tell it's because it's taking all of his self control not to just ram me into the headboard. Before long, his cock doesn't feel like such a foreign object and I encourage him to start moving. He does, and he goes slow at first, gradually going faster at my command until there's no way he possibly could. 

I had no idea anything could feel this good and just as I'm thinking that it couldn't get any better, it does. He hits a bundle of nerves and I gasp out loudly. "Oh god! Ben, I-"

"I know." He saves me from having to form any more words and continues to hit that spot over and over and then he wraps his fingers around my cock and strokes.

And I really can't hold on anymore.

My vision actually clouds over, my body goes rigid and I scream his name loud enough that I'm sure I've startled the neighbors as I spurt creamy white all over his hand and part of my chest. He doesn't last much longer either and cries out as he comes.

He gradually slows down and somewhat regains his breath before slowly pulling out and carefully pulling off the condom. He ties it off and chucks it into the trash bin by his door. Then he grabs one of his shirts from the floor and wipes his hands off before wiping me off too and throwing it back on the floor. Benjamin finally lays back down beside me and pulls me into his arms securely. 

"That was amazing. By far the best sex I've ever had." He murmurs, kissing me softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I murmur, finally breathing normally. "You shouldn't have wiped your hands off on your shirt though."

He laughs. "Something to remember you by when you go home."

"You usually just swallow it." I tease.

My boyfriend tightens his grip around me and nuzzles his face into my shoulder. "You're so perfect. How did I get so lucky?"

"I ask myself the same question all the time." I whisper, kissing his forehead. "Do you maybe wanna take a bath? I'm a little sticky and Kinna's expecting us."

"Not yet." He says. "I just want to cuddle for a bit. Half an hour tops."

I wrap my arms around him tightly and nod. I'd do anything for him, and I think it's obvious that the same is true for him. It sometimes scares me how absolutely perfect we are for each other, from the way our fingers fit together to the perfect difference in our height. Hell, even the way our bodies fit together when we spoon and how absolutely right it felt when he was in me. I couldn't imagine having that with anyone else ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was hot ;)

Sarcastically Blunt
RavenGraveDancer
JessicStar
Alex Loves Skittles
Trig-ger


Thanks for all the comments! Sorry we're so predictable ;P 
Hopefully you don't mind too much. 

Let us know what you think?