Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Made for each other

Hair brushes are not my friend. Everyone I know knows this yet for some reason, Kinna constantly insists that I keep my hair brushed. It just takes forever and my hair never likes cooperating. But in this case, it’s okay because I have a gentle boyfriend who likes to do things for me, including brushing my hair. It doesn’t hurt nearly as much when he does it.

Benji’s settled on the edge of my bed and I’m seated on the floor between his legs. He gently drags the brush through my hair, snagging on a knot every now and then. Each time, I grunt softly and my boyfriend apologizes over and over.

“You know what? Fuck this.” He says, tossing my brush across the room.

“What?” I question.

“You are clearly in pain and I’m causing it and fuck it. Your hair looks cute the way it is anyway.” He explains, pulling me up into his lap.

“Kinna’s gonna yell at us.” I smile, pressing a kiss to his lips.

“Yeah, well, she’s already gonna stick us with pins. Might as well add scolding to the mix.” He murmurs against my skin, pressing opened mouth kisses up and down my neck. I lean into him and tilt my head so that he has all the access he wants.

Before I know it, I’m on my back and Benjamin is hovering over me, kissing all of the breath out of me. His hands slide under my shirt and trace patterns on the skin there. I sigh into the kiss and pull away slightly. “Baby, we have to meet Kinna downstairs. We don’t have time for this.”

He leans up and looks down at me. “Are you sure? You don’t sound sure.”

“Of course I don’t sound sure. You’ve got me all horny and-“

“Needy?” He smirks, “I love it when you’re needy.”

I roll my eyes and push him off of me. “Asshole.”

“But you love me, right?” He asks, hugging me to him.

“Of course I do. I always will.” I giggle, “Now let’s go before Kinna kicks our asses.”

He takes my hand and leads me down the two flights of stairs to Kinna’s studio. She looks up from her sewing machine and glares at my head. “Cage, what did I tell you about brushing your hair?”

“It’s Benji’s fault, Kin. Blame him.”

She rolls her eyes and orders me down to my boxer briefs. I’m occupied with trying to keep my boyfriend’s hands away from me. Kinna hands me an outfit to put on and shoos Benji to the other side of the room to put his own outfit on.

For the most part my costume fits perfectly. It’s got quarter sleeves, and a short short type deal that is so flowy it could be mistaken as a skirt. All part of my feminine role I suppose. She pins back a few places where she needs to take it in and then tells me to take it off. Benjamin however, is having trouble putting his on. He turns to us with a slightly scared look on his face. “I don’t know what I’m doing.”

I coo at him and Kinna is frozen in place, staring at his chest. “God damn.” She murmurs.

I glare at her and shove her hard. “I’d appreciate it if you stopped drooling over my boyfriend.”

“I’m sorry, just- damn. He’s so cut. Please tell me you’ve slept with him.” She says, still transfixed.

“Kinna!”

She raises her eyebrow at me. “Well?”

I blush and look away. “Yeah.”

“I’ve never been prouder of you, baby brother.” She smiles. “Now go help that hot piece of ass with his costume.”

“You have a boyfriend too.” I remind her. “He’s upstairs, remember? Kaleb?”

“Oh yeah.” She winks. “I’ll just go get him.”

I roll my eyes and shake my head. I’m glad that Kinna has someone like Kaleb in her life. Their relationship is like, the definition of true love. They just make each other better people all around. It’s the kind of relationship I strive for with Benjamin.

I walk over to him and take the satiny outfit from his hands. “You’re hopeless.”

“Nah, I’ve got you. That’s all the hope I need.”

“You’re sap too.” I smile up at him, placing a kiss to his waiting lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He smiles. I help him put on his outfit, lacing it up on the sides of the pants where Kinna has added rope, and practically tying his shirt onto his body.

“This looks amazing on you.” I grin. “Positively mouthwatering.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, but I mean, you always look mouthwatering.” I wink. He grabs me around the waist and kisses me deeply, running his hands all over my bare chest. After a while I pull away and look pointedly at the stairs.

“Okay, I get the hint.” He sighs, letting go. “Now, let’s talk about this outfit.”

“Sorry. Take that one up with Kinna.” I shrug.

“Take what up with me?” She asks, coming down the stairs, Kaleb following behind her.

“This outfit.” He says, standing up straighter. “I mean, I know I’m a figure skater now but I’m still a man. Can I have something a little less…faggy? I can skate just fine in jeans.”

“It’s hardly about comfort, Benjamin.” She says, sticking her nose in the air and crossing the room to get her tape measure and pin cushion.

Kaleb walks over to us and whispers, “If it’s any consolation, I think it’s a bit over the top too. But don’t tell her I said that. You look good though man.”

“Thanks.” He rolls his eyes.

“Benji, my outfit is basically a skirt. This is a lot manlier than that. Besides, I love it.” I say, smiling up at him.

“You really want me to wear this?” He asks slowly.

I blush. I know he’ll do anything for me, and if I ask him to wear this then he will. But I also love him to bits and pieces and he’s already doing so much for me. I know he doesn’t really want to wear this, and if I talk to Kinna about it later then she’ll change it. I tell him as much and he kisses me deeply.

“You still have to let her fit it though. I have to talk to her when we’re having a brother sister moment.”

He happily agrees and soon enough, he’s pulling his own jeans back on. We leave the two lovebirds in the studio and head to the kitchen where Uncle Isaac is waiting with a thick packet. Benji groans and immediately heads in the other direction.

“Baby, did you forget that you had a nutrition meeting with him?” I laugh, pulling him back. “Come on, it won’t be that bad.”

He mopes the whole time Uncle Isaac is explaining his new diet to him, perking up slightly when he finds out that he actually gets to eat more to build up his carb intake to have more energy for both hockey and figure skating. He’s outright grinning when he finds out that he’s to have breakfast here every morning and dinner here three nights a week. He loves being here, being with me, so he’s extremely happy about this.

Once Uncle Isaac dismisses us and starts making dinner, we head upstairs and put a movie in. Neither one of us watches it, opting instead to cuddle and kiss. I couldn’t even dream of a better boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, we know it's been forever. The website update threw us off but we're back now! We spent literally all day writing so we've got some stuff stored. Expect at least two back to back updates ;)

Let us know what you think?