Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Angel of Death

I turned around and there was an angel. A really really inappropriately dressed angel. Well, I wouldn’t exactly call it dressed, but there was some remnants of jeans on him. Actually, it was a perfectly fine pair of jeans on his right side, but the left side looked like they’d been torn to makeshift hot pants. If he’d been wearing underwear they would have been visible.

“Stop it,” The small voice of Micajah’s protest somehow brought my attention to his red face.

“Stop wah?” I asked, a little disoriented from the sight. When Micajah said yes to helping Clary with her cosplay, I got really fucking annoyed that she’d taken my time with him away. She could wait a little while until her friend showed up, she was out of her goddamn mind distracting my boyfriend from me. I never imagined it’d be this enjoyable.

“Stop staring at me,” His blush deepened as he wrapped his arms around his bare chest, disrupting the carefully constructed white wings and bandages on his back.

“How can I not,” The grin on my face spread with my hands on his body. He was cold, which was understandable in such little clothing, and quivered under the touch. I played my fingers up his spine until I had him clinging to the front of my shirt, begging for relief from the rivers of ice running over and through his body. When I’d made my way to his neck, I brought my hand around to guide his flush faced up to mine. That didn’t seem to make a difference to him as he looked up through his lashes, parting his lips in that irresistible way.

Before I had a chance to even try and control myself, I had him pinned to the bed by his wrists, stealing his lips and refusing to let go unless he was in danger of suffocating. His hands didn’t seem as cold when they crept under my T-shirt, rubbing the skin beneath in a way that sent shivers through me. My lips were just traveling down the soft skin of his neck when the sound of Clary’s voice broke through the haze.

“Not on my bed! Oh god oh god, not my bed!” She came and futilely tugged on my shoulders until I was off of my red boyfriend. “Did you guys mess up the wings too!? Come on, no one’s going to know this is Ayase without the wings!”

“I-I’m also not blond and d-don’t have blue eyes,” Micajah reminded in a bashfully erotic voice.

My surprise was genuine, “You actually read that?”

“Y-yeah. I read most of the anime Clary lets me borrow.”

“Wow, that’s a bit unexpected,” I absentmindedly ran my hand over his thigh, not that I would have stopped it if was conscience of it. “That’s really-”

“You guys can do this in Benji’s bed!” Clary exclaimed. “Riley’s here anyway, he’s helping me finish.”

Before I had a chance to question this, the ditsy red haired boy known as Gin walked through the door looking down his white mini-tube top. “Does it matter if I don’t possess any, er… cleavage? Or is this character really of the male , uhm, gender?”

As usual, Gin was ignored and Clary turned back to us, “Now go to Benji’s room and strip. I’m sure he’ll have no trouble helping you out.”

“No I won’t,” I grinned as I pulled a stammering Micajah down the hall.

“Benji, we have to get to practice,” Micajah reminded me as I pressed him against the back of the door, eager to give Clary her clothes back.

“We can be a little late,” I mumbled against his color. He didn’t seem to be against the idea.

- - -


Skating out onto the ice, I felt the most ridiculously foolish I ever have before. How had I gotten myself roped into this? What the fuck could have possessed me to cut my pleasure short, dress in such a fucking retarded way, and figure skate? Looking to the smiley beckoning boy in the middle of the ice soon reminded me why. Damn that kid. He knew that a simple kiss could get me to make him a batch of brownies and then go to the gym with him to work them off. God knows what a blowjob got me to do.

"So," Mr. Isaac started, more so directing everything to Micajah rather than the both of us. He still isn't too fond of me, not that I care much, and the late arrival probably didn’t help my case. More brownies for me. "What do you guys want to start out with? What can you handle?"

"Death spiral," My response was immediate. If I was going to be doing this sissy sport, I was going to do it in the manliest way possible.

"Benjamin," Micajah looked at me as if I was insane. Which I guess I was. "I don't think that's a good idea, maybe something else."

"Death spiral."

"That's a highly advanced move, I don't think-"

"I wanna do a death spiral."

"But Ben-"

"Butts are only acceptable in bed Micajah, you know that. Death spirals are acceptable everywhere."

"We're not doing a death spiral," Mr. Isaac stated. "Any other suggestions?"

Micajah perked up "How ab-"

"Death spiral," I interrupted.

"We're not doing a death spiral!" Mr. Isaac snapped, looking as if he needed to punch a wall. "Suggest something else!"

There was a moment of silence before Micajah spoke up, "How about a death spiral?"

The look of rage on Mr. Isaac's face made me double over, laughing so hard I swear another ab popped up. He just did that? He just fucking did that. This boy will kill me if he has anymore pure amazingness up his sleeve. This is why I figure skate, this is the exact reason why.

"I'm sorry uncle Isaac," Micajah gasped through the laughter caused by mine. "It's just t-the tension, the a-atmosphere, and I-I couldn't resist."

After taking a few deep breaths, Mr. Isaac turned and headed to the opening in the wall.

Looking up at Micajah from the ice I'd fallen to, I smiled and shook my head. "I have never loved you as much as I do right now."

He covered his beat read face before trying to help me up. "I couldn't help it. He's probably really mad now, I should go calm him down." I watched as he clumsily skated away to tend to his uncles smoldering rage. After a few moments of quiet conversation, he turned and skated back towards me.

It was amazing the way he easily glided over the ice, he seemed to move smoother than any ice skater I’ve ever seen. Maybe it was the way his usually messy hair flew back and revealed those beautiful smooth brown eyes. Yeah, it was probably that. But there was also the smile that slid onto his face and made my chest go mad. Did your facial expressions have anything to do with the way you move? Not that it matters too much in Mcajah’s case, considering he does everything beautifully, but for everyone else. Well, no one else really mattered, not as long as I had this gorgeous boy to look at.

I was too busy ogling my stunning boyfriend to notice he wasn’t going to stop before he hit me. I almost lost my balance, but luckily we just ended up spinning away in a messy circle.

“You weren’t paying attention,” He smiled as I released his lips.

“Yes I was. You just looked too beautiful, it froze me in place.”

He blushed as his uncle approached, arms folded and a smug smile on his face. His voice pulled Micajah from my body, but not from my arm. “Okay, we can do a death spiral. I want it perfect, two handed, right now. Go.”

I could feel Micajah tense under in my arm, “Uncle, I don’t thi-”

“You guys wanted to do it, now do it. I’m sure you’ll do fine,” he looked to me, asking to have that grin slapped off his fucking face. “Now come on, death spiral.”

“Okay…” Micajah drew as he slipped from my grasp and made his way farther out on the ice.

He didn’t trust me. Or, rather he was hesitant to trust me, because if he really didn’t he wouldn’t be about to let me fling him around on the ice. Granted it was something to be legitimately scared of, you’d have to be crazy not to have at least a little anxiety at that, but he seemed to have more than just the initial fear. Did he really think I would drop him? Did he think that I hadn’t been working hard enough, I hadn’t given it my all, I hadn’t gained enough skill to at least keep him safe during a simple fucking move? Did he seriously think I’d let him get hurt?

“What are you waiting for?” Mr. Isaac asked rather smugly as I stared him down. He knew it too. Though Micajah tried to hide it, Mr. Isaac knew Micajah was scared to let me do this with him, and Mr. Isaac didn‘t have much faith himself. Not just a death spiral, but the whole thing in general. I’d just have to find a way to prove their fear senseless.

“Nothing,” I sneered as I made my way to Micajah.

“Ready?” Micajah’s slightly shaking hands betrayed his calm voice.

“Yeah,” I smiled. I’d make sure to stop his shaking soon enough.

We grasped hands, so tight that mine shook too, and began to move in a slow circle. Once we’d picked up more speed, Micajah started to slowly drift away, his grip tightening to the point where I saw his knuckles turn white and could feel my bone grinding against bone. As he got farther from me, I got lower, to the point where I was sure if I went down any more my ass would run on the cold ice. I kept his gaze, reassuring him that I wouldn’t mess this up while simultaneously trying to distract him from his unreasonable fear of injury or complications that would never be a reality.

The smile on his face as he started to rise made my grip loosen in the slightest. His did too, but he didn’t slip from my grasp and was soon held against my chest, a relived laugh making its way from his throat. I lifted his chin up and kissed him through his giggles, earning myself one back.

“I told you I could do it,” I smiled in pride as I looked back at his glaring uncle.
♠ ♠ ♠
If any of you guys watch Nabari you'll understand how exited I got when I realized I could title this chapter Angel of Death. Yoite kicks ass.
Anyway! This chapter is nothing like how t used to be! But I still like it, so it's cool with me, hopefully it's cool with you guys too.

SingingSinner
Go our one commenter for the redone chapter! You kick almost ass much ass as Yoite. Yoite kicks a lot of asses.