Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Flying Families

Classrooms are cages. Maybe roomy, but still confined. Even though opening a window made it feel more open, I was still stuck and the only thing I could think about was jumping through that open glass. And how fucking pissed I was that my mom still made me go to fucking school even though we were leaving today. Seriously? Even she gets the whole day to pack, she's not even the one who's fucking skating! Why the hell should she get to much time to throw a few pants in a bag? Do you know how long it takes to pack uniforms? You have to hang that shit up in some sort of special bag and find some fucking way to avoid getting glitter stuck to your ass in the process. I think that calls for one fucking missed day of school.

Eventually the bell rang and I darted to Micajah's locker, pulling him away from his conversation with Nico with a short apology. Micajah only showed a small amount of disdain towards this, but otherwise accepted my kisses happily and chattered on about his excitement with only a few scolding comments of how I should have packed earlier.

I pulled up to the house and was immediately greeted by Clary as she ran across the street from her friend's house. How Mrs. White managed to get Paisley and Clary home so fast I'll never know.

"Benji!" Clary exclaimed as she bounced in front of me, too happy for no reason. "You still need to pack, right? Need any help?"

I looked her up and down before asking, "Are you okay? Were you and Paisley eating something sketchy?"

"Oh, whatever Fly. I just wanted to- oh, Micajah, you're here." The words came off as surprise rather than disapproving, but her smile still somewhat withered.

"Hey Clary," My boyfriends smiled. "I finished reading Death Note. You're right, Mello is so more kickass than Near, he just sat in a room all day."

"Oh great, now I have two Okatus to deal with," I rolled my eyes as I leaned down to peck Micajh's lips. "Can you go see if you can find my suitcase? It should be in the closet somewhere. I'll be up in a minute."

He smiled and skirried away with one more kiss. After I ripped my eyes away from his ass, I turned to face my little sister. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," She shrugged unconvincingly. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You wanted to help me pack and frowned at someone who reads the manga you suggest. That's not my smartass fangirl sister's style."

"It's just that, well, that," She shoved her hands in her pockets like she always did when she got frustrated and looked off to the side, as if she couldn't meet my eyes. "You've been spending all your time with Micajah. I mean I know that you have school and hockey practice and all that, but whatever extra time you do have is spent with him. You used to take me out to thrift stores at least once a week to get stuff for cosplay. But now you couldn't even come to the last anime convention when you promised to cosplay as Sid and Nygus with me because you had skating practice. Then when we went on the last camping trip I was looking forward to stargazing like we always do, but instead you went strait to your tent with Micajah. I mean, I like Micajah, he's cool and let me use him as a modle that one time when I was waiting for Riley. But, just.... there's only so much of you to go around and when he came around he stole my piece."

When she was done she still couldn't meet my eye, but I was somewhat grateful for that. I couldn't exactly disprove what she was saying, especially when Lee had said something of the same sort a few days ago; Something about scrolling down Tubmlr alone on Friday nights, but I just wrote her off as being frustrated about how she had no boyfriend. But Clary's confession made me aware of exactly how much time I had spent with either of them. It hasn't been a lot, not even a little.

"Well, uh, um," I let out a sigh as I tried to get my words together. "Damn, I'm sorry Clary. I didn't- I just kind of, well. Fuck, how about this. When we get back I'll spent a weekend with you to make up for lost time. We can go make up some cosplay or silly string mom's car again."

When she looked up I swore she'd shed a few years. She looked just as young as she had the first time our moms had introduced us. "Promise?"

"If I don't you can use my clothes to cosplay Mizuki."

"Pft, you act like your clothes are cool enough to use as Mizuki cosplay," She smiled. "Mizuki is way too kickass to wear your crappy clothes."

"Bite me bitch," I laughed as I pulled her in for a quick hug. "Hey, I heard the hotel we're staying at lets you up on the roof."

"I care because....?"

"Because that means a better view," I rolled my eyes as I released her. "it's easier to see starts from a building rather than from the ground, genius."

Izzy's voice came from the door as Clary was about to spew out her inevitably crappy comeback. "Benji! Phone for you. Well, no one bought a phone for you, but someone is calling on the house phone for you."

I hurried to the door and took the phone from her hands before she had a chance to baffle herself any farther. When I heard who was on the other end I realized that hearing her babbling would have been the better of the two choices. I took the phone up to my room and sat on my bed as I endured the ten minute conversation, getting myself worried looks from Micajah who was already neatly placing things into a red suitcase.

"Who was that?" The worried brunet asked as he sat next to me, sliding a hand onto my leg.

"My father," I mumbled as I pulled him into my lap, burring my face in his neck in an attempt to let all my boiling anger simmer down to a dull roar.

"What happened?" A warm hand traveled along my cheek, gently lifting my head up to meet his eyes. "Did he say something?"

"No," I let out frustratingly. "Just... he pisses me off. Just being reminded that I'm his kid pisses me off. He walks out and then pretends like he had anything to do with where I am now, like I really ever had a father. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I love having two moms and Izzy is amazing. But he has no right."

"Oh." Micajah's voice was surprisingly sad. "I..... I never knew your dad walked out. I thought that maybe he just divorced your mom and moved far."

"Nope," I shook my head, beating down the anger that was welling up. "He walked out when I was little. A few months later he married some chick and made my mom pick me up from the wedding when he forgot I was there and left. After that I just got really really mad at everything, all the time. I had a big nose so when people would tease me I started trying to fight them and just basically caused a lot of unnecessary trouble for my mom. Eventually Lee's dad suggested that I join his hockey team for elementary and middle school kids and after that I stopped getting in so much trouble and started kicking ass on the ice."

"Wow. I thought you were just born a jackass."

"Excuses me?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he avoided my eyes.

"Well, not now obviously. You're just a giant teddy bear now. So why haven't I ever heard about this man before?"

I snorted at this. "Man? Never. He lives in Idaho somewhere with his wife and their kid Kylie."

"Wait, you have another sister!? Seriously, why haven't I heard about this before."

"I don't like talking about it," I shrugged. "And I don't consider her my sister. I mean, she hasn't done anything, she's only like six I think, but I've never even met the kid. If I had to chose a sister's life to save, I'd pick Clary in a heartbeat." When he gave me a look I smiled. "What? I send her fifty bucks every year for Christmas and her birthday, that enough brotherly love. Now come on, we have to pack."

"We?" Micajah question as he sat on my dresser. "I already packed, you're the one who's currently going to run around naked."

"Yeah, and I have no problem with that. So unless you want other people sizing up your boyfriend I suggest you hand me some boxers from that drawer your sitting on."

"Fine," He huffed oh so cutely. "But only because I don't want Kinna staring at you in front of Kaleb."

- - -


"Finally!" I groaned as I kicked off my shoes and sprawled out on the bed. "I hate planes."

"You made that clear at the airport, babe," Micajah laughed as she wiggled his way under my arm. "At least it's cold."

Pulling him closer, I asked "What's to great about that?"

A mischievous look passed over his face then, the look that got me exited no matter where we were. "We can warm each other up."

With that, I turned Micajah over and stole his lips, letting the tension from the plane ride slowly ease away. People should stay on the ground. Honestly, if you really wanted to feel like flying so bad then go skate, don't try to touch the clouds like some daydreaming lassy. Besides, Canada isn't worth a plane ride, it's not even worth the Olympics being held there, but here we are. Really, all Canada has is shitty music, shitty TV, and unbearable accents. It's only redeeming quality is it's love for hockey, the only thing that kept my mouth shut. Well, I guess it's not really shut now.

My lips attached themselves to the smooth skin of Micajah's neck as the combined sensation of his moans and hands up under my shirt ran through my body. His warm hands traveled up my skin and played with the metal piercing my nipple, giving a slight tug at I nibbled on the nape of his neck.

"Ahem." We untangled from each other and turned to face a mother with her brow raised. "I see you've settled in. Issac and Jimmy will be up soon, remember you are sharing a room with them.

"Right," Micajah managed to force out. "Sorry Ms. Molly."

"Oh, don't act so embarrassed. It's not like I haven't walked in on worse."

My eyes widened, the blood rushing to my face "Mom."

"What? If you were going to do something like that in a public place you should have at lea-"

"Mom!"

"Don't yell at me young man. There's not a person here who doesn't know about your past shenanigans. I don't understand how you aren't more open about it b-"

"Hey guys," Clary's head popped up in the door dividing the two rooms, smile telling she'd heard everything. Luckily she'd come to help instead of hurt. "Kinna wants to talk to you guys about your hair before we go out to dinner."

"Oh, we should hurry up then." Micajah jumped up and took my hand, quickly heading towards the door. "See you at dinner Ms. Molly."

We walked to the elevator after getting no answer from Kinna's door. Micajah slipped his hand into mine as we entered the empty square. "What do you want to do now?"

"There are private rooms used for business on the sixth floor," I suggested, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Don't you have to pay for those?"

"Your point?"

"That's like paying to have sex. I don't want to feel like some cheap whore."

"Trust me babe, it's not cheap."

He rolled his eyes at this, "That still doesn't help the whore side of things. I only dress like them, I don't act like them."

"Damn, you should have brought that costume."

"My answer is still no."

"Come on. You won't be just any whore, you'll be my whore."

"Benji."

"Gentleman of the evening?"

"Ben."

"Prostitute?"

"Benjamin."

"Harlot?"

"How about we go get some coffee then come back for dinner and to discus tomorrows game plan?"

"Fine," I pouted, pressing the ground floor button and mumbling, "That's not the kind of warming up that I wanted."

"Don't worry," Micajah used my shoulders as leverage to get to my lips. "We'll have plenty of time to warm each other up after we win gold."
♠ ♠ ♠
The funny thing is, Benjamin's more of a whore than Micajah.

Sorry for the crappy quality! Nicole made me write and edit this really fast, so I didn't have time to give it my all.
And sorry for not updating. The computer broke down on us so now if I want to write anything I have to use Nicole's laptop and she doesn't like sharing. Trust me, my other three stories are suffering way more than this one.
Hey, remember how we used to have update days? Whatever happened to that? Just a thought.

So, with the picture Mizuki is the one on the left. She's a girl by the way. The one of the right is her boyfriend named Akira. I couldn't find a picture of Mizuki on google that made her look really cool like she is(before she meets Akira, that is) and don't really have the time to search because Nicole is on my ass. But if any of you ever get the chance, I suggest you read Ai Ore!. That is, if you love beautiful and handsome girls that are fucking adorable when they blush, perverted jokes, some bits of morbid humor, and like to think about going out to find your own cute teenage boy to ravish in your free time. By the way, did you guys know that there are six Ai Ore books now? I only have four! Wah! I'm so behind!(sorry, I've been reading a lot of manga lately so now I'm exclaiming like them)

Sarcastically Blunt
Love love love to you!

Grah! The title! I forgot about it and made a shitty one in a few seconds, I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time(since it'll be my last title for this story! Noooooo!)

Crap! I accedentaly updated twice, I'm sorry! I was trying to hurry. I guess I failed.....