Status: Attackative

Frostbite

Back to go Again

Going back home after all that had happened seemed almost surreal. Benji and I had agreed to spend the weekend celebrating with our families and relaxing apart. It was weird not seeing him for two whole days, but it was nice spending the weekend with my dad, uncle, and sister. Jennie came over yesterday and we had a conversation about getting her back on the ice, and competing together again. We both decided that we should talk to Uncle Isaac and her physical therapist, and even Benji too before we make decisions. Before we even know if there are decisions to make.

Kinna decided to frame the outfits that Benji and I competed in, and Daddy has built a case to display my medal in. Surreal can only begin to explain it.

Driving up to school on Monday morning, I catch sight of a huge banner across the entrance congratulating Benjamin and myself for our accomplishment. Nico finds me before I have a chance to head up the steps to the school and flings himself into my arms.

“Well, hello and good morning to you too.” I laugh, hugging him back.

“How does it feel? To be an Olympic bronze medalist?”

“It feels good. Great, even. Unspeakably amazing.” I grin.

He pulls on the collar of my shirt. “Well? Where is it?”

I push his hand away and pull the medal out of my pocket. “Here. I didn’t want to show off but I feel like I’ll be getting a lot of attention anyway.” I gesture to the entrance.

Nico hangs the medal around my neck and hooks his arm through mine. “You deserve to show off. You were amazing.”

We head inside and immediately I’m mobbed by people asking for pictures and autographs. I happily oblige and keep an eye out for Benji. I didn’t see his truck in the lot which means that Juliet is probably running a little late.

Soon enough I notice him pushing through the crowd. As soon as he’s in front of me he wraps me in a hug and plants kisses all over my face. “Two days is entirely too long.”

I laugh and accept a kiss on the mouth, savoring the feeling. “You know, I think two days was just right. I’m going to have fun sexually frustrating you tonight.”

The crowd has mostly dispersed, thanks to the bell, but there are a few stragglers taking pictures still. “You mean this afternoon, right? Because I’m coming over to your place after school.”

“I can’t. I’m going to the rink.” I shrug.

“Really? Really? That man is making you train the week after we win bronze at the fucking Olympics?” He’s upset, I can tell. I never really understood the feud between my boyfriend and my uncle and I don’t think I ever will.

“For your information, he’s not making me do anything. And even if he were, it’s perfectly reasonable. We have a schedule. I don’t want to be even a few days out of practice and he’s my trainer, he can tell me to do whatever he wants me to do. But no, I’m not going with him. Jennie got her cast off a couple days ago and I thought it’d be nice to go with her her first day back on the ice.” I reason, kissing him and pulling away out of his reach, heading to my locker.

He follows close behind. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to- you know? I didn’t know that she got the cast off. I didn’t know that you’d be skating with her again.”

“If I didn’t know any better I’d think you sounded jealous.” I tease, “Don’t worry, we’re not planning on competing any time soon. She’s just recovering for the time being. We have some decisions to make, but not for a little while. Don’t go all green eyed monster on me for any reason.”

He huffs and leans against the bank of lockers, not looking at me. “I just really like skating with you, and I love the feeling of winning, and I love getting to spend all my time with you. Now that I’ve had it it’ll be hard giving it up. I hadn’t thought about what would happen when Jennie was able to skate again.”

“Benjamin, baby, listen to me. When I said that we have some decisions to make I meant that all of us have some decisions to make.” I clarify. “I spoke to Jennie and she honestly doesn’t know if she wants to continue competing at all. She likes all the downtime, but she also loves skating. It’s just a clusterfuck of emotions for her, but we have three years to officially figure things out.” I smile up at him and my heart jumps at the intensity of his stare.

“I love you, Micajah, and I want you to do whatever makes you happy.” He nods.

“I love you too,” I grin, “We have to go to class but I’ll see you at lunch, and after school, and then we can have some fun tonight.”

“I like the sound of that.” He pulls me close and kisses the breath right out of me.

He heads in the opposite direction, and I take a second to stare at his ass, and thank the gods that my boyfriend works out. His abs and his ass, and his arms, and just everything about him, I love everything about him. That man will be my undoing.
♠ ♠ ♠
/END/

Finally finished!
We love it and we hope you love it too!
Make sure to follow their roleplay blogs linked in the last chapter!
We'll be doing oneshots, etc. and posting them on there.
So if you like that kind of stuff, check it out!

And leave us your final thoughts!