Status: Attackative

Looking For The Words

We lock out the world and we'll stay here forever

Okay, so I probably would never admit it out loud, but I fucking love these tights.

Seriously.

My ass looks fantastic, they’re tighter than any of the skinny jeans I’ve ever owned and they allow me to tease Lucas to no end. Even before we got together, the night I was an elf was the one night Lucas’ well kept up façade of indifference towards me would crack and I’d catch him staring at my ass at least once that night.

So yeah, I was enjoying this. Lucas tried to be stealthy, but I could tell he was checking me out as I handed out teddy bears and baby dolls. I don’t know what kind of kink it is with him, but I get the feeling he really enjoys seeing me in tights…

I looked up after I handed Tommy, Mr. Evans’ grandson, his gift and Lucas was nowhere in sight. I mean, not that he always had to be where I was, but he was missing a prime opportunity to perve on my ass. This isn’t like him…

I continued handing out presents, smiling at the true joy on the kids’ faces. It was a beautiful thing to see a kid truly happy and to know that you helped that to happen.

One thing that sucked about being gay is the fact that you can never have any biological children. Not really, anyway. But honestly, I want to adopt a kid as soon as possible when I finally do settle down with someone… Lucas and I had talked about it casually as part of our first date small talk and he didn’t seem opposed to the idea…

I shook myself. It is far too early to start thinking about kids with Lucas. I only just got him back into my life, and I still don’t know if I’m able to trust him. Why would I want to start thinking about having kids with the guy who walked out on me last year?

Luckily, at that moment, Lucas walked back into the room and smiled over at me, providing a decent distraction. I smiled back quickly, before turning back to help my uncle with the presents. This is one thing about the holidays that I never want to give up. The tights were just a bonus.

I finished with the presents and smiled, waving at the kids one last time and going to find Lucas, who was out on the patio, believe it or not. What was he doing out there? I mean, I’m kind of offended. Any other day he’d be jumping at the chance to stare at my ass in tights as I bent over to hand out presents, but when he has the chance, he’s out of the room the whole time.

"What's excellent?" I asked him, stepping outside.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" he said, smiling as if he were saying “I know something you don’t know”, which was never a good sign. Then he said quickly into the phone, "Hey James, text me that list, will you?"

So he was talking to James… normally that’d be something good, but with times being as they are, it could go either way. I just hope that James sticks by him while his parents cut him off…
"Is my little elf all done?" he said, pulling me close with his arm around my waist.

I rolled his eyes and copied his actions, smiling up at him. "Yeah, I'm finished. You wanna come inside and have lunch with me? My mom made chicken for lunch."

"I know."

Wait, what? How did he know that? Did she tell him, or was he in our side of the inn? "You know? How do you know?"

"Never you mind." he said, laughing at how indignant I was sounding. "It smelled pretty good. We should head inside before you catch a cold. Leggings aren't really proper winter wear."

I rolled my eyes again and followed him inside. “You know, I’d call them tights. I don’t think they’re really thick enough to qualify as leggings.”

“Really?” he said, turning to look at my lower body appreciatively. “You’re right. Honestly, I’d rather you wear them all the time.”

“Now why would I do that?” I asked. “That’d only make occasions like these less special.” I winked over at him and walked in front of him, hiking up the back of the green tunic I was wearing to display a good portion of my upper thighs. If he’s gonna keep secrets, I’m gonna tease.

|~|

Lunch went smoothly enough, better than expected, at least. I’d thought that eating with Lucas and my parents all at once would be horrible, but apparently my parents have forgiven Lucas almost as quickly as I have…

That evening was pretty horrible, mainly because I had to work the whole time, getting rooms ready for the people arriving on Christmas day. Why traveling on Christmas day is appealing to some people, I’ll never know, but whatever.

The bad part was, Lucas kept texting me semi-suggestive messages, but only if you read them the right way. Like “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you liked those tights.” and “Why don't you come and make my bed? I’m sure it’d be much more fun than getting all those other rooms ready.” To which I replied, “If you’re so bored, come help.”

I honestly have never seen Lucas do anything even remotely close to manual labor, so I was taken completely by surprise when he sauntered into the room I was getting ready, a smirk on his face.

“What can I help you with?” he asked, walking over and kissing me softly.

“Well, um… I guess, can you make the bed while I go check the bathroom?”

“Sounds good to me.”

Lucas followed me around while I finished getting the last room. He was a great help, but had an annoying habit of slapping my ass every time he walked past.

The last time he did this, I spun around and grabbed the hand he’d slapped me with and pulled him close enough to feel my breath on his face. “You know, anyone else would think that you were asking for some.”

“You don’t?” he said, keeping our bodies pressed together, wrapping his free hand around my waist.

“Well, since we’re starting from square one.” I said, trailing my free hand down his chest. “I mean, it’d just be inappropriate.”

“Would it?” he said, smiling down at me in a seeming innocent way. But anyone who knows Lucas well enough knows that when he looks innocent, that’s when you need to worry.

“Well… I guess it would depend on how you asked.” I said, looking thoughtful.

“What if I just said, ‘Everest, my dear, I’m desperate for some physical companionship, even if it only involves cuddling. Come to my room with me?’ Then what would your response be?”

I smiled and pulled away keeping our hands linked and pulled him to his room. It was significantly more private than mine, seeing as I’d have to walk past my parents’ room, so…

I turned around after leading him through the door and shut it carefully, locking the door.

In a matter of seconds, we were pressed against each other, chest-to-chest, mouth-to-mouth, and it was heaven. I hadn’t been this close to him in way too long and since I thought I’d never be able to again… this was better than anything I’d felt in a long time.

None of the things I’d previously said about taking it slow mattered anymore. We were in each other’s arms for the first time in way too long, the door was locked and there was no way I was leaving this room until I was good and ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Everest's horny. ;)

Chapter title from Can I Take You Home by Breathe Carolina, which is a great song to work out to, if anyone's looking.

Sorry for the length of time between updates! I hadn't realized I was late due to my tears over the Sherlock season 2 finale, not to mention horrendously busy weekends added on to a ridiculous amount of school work. But I promise to update on time next time! Nicole does, too.

Thanks to the following for commenting:

Caitlynnnn
JessicStar
Under the Thought (x3)
plus the gay porn, which is always appreciated ;)
and
Playground Eyes

and to the rest of you for reading!

<3 Casey