Status: Attackative

Looking For The Words

The water's warm and so inviting.

That time between Christmas and New Year's is always my favorite time of the holidays. There's nothing to plan, nothing to worry about and nothing to do except be with the people you love. There's no work, except a bit of cleaning, but a lot of families (nearly half) leave after Christmas to spend New Year's elsewhere, so there was a lot less to do around the inn.

It was also after Christmas, so the tension about presents and dinners and family dynamics was gone, but it was still before New Year's, when you felt you had to make a change. It was No Man's Land, a time without judgement or schedules. Just time to relax, to love and be loved.

Lucas and I were spending almost all of our time together. My parents had taken over some of the things I was normally responsible for, despite my protests, saying they wanted Lucas and I to have as much time together, and alone, as possible.

When there wasn't anything scheduled to do, Lucas and I lounged around in his or my room, cooked meals together when we were hungry and played Scrabble no less than 15 times. We had a fierce rivalry to continue from last year.

Last year, he won most of the time, but this year, I'd developed a new tactic: playing shirtless. Because, if he pulls ahead by too much, I just start nonchalantly rubbing my hand over my chest to "scratch an itch", and within minutes, he's forfeiting the game and dragging me to bed. The current standings are Lucas 0 - Everest - 15.

We still haven't had sex yet. We've pretty much done everything but sex, but it's just... Maybe it's me, maybe it's him, maybe it's both of us, but the thought of having sex with Lucas just brings back memories of the last time, and how that was the last time I heard from him.

It wasn't like I didn't want to. I mean, no one could see Lucas, realize he's not only gorgeous, but smart, funny and caring, too, and not want to sleep with him. I'm just scared to do something that big so soon. I don't want to jeopardize this relationship in any way.

I washed the last of the soap off of my body and turned off the water before turning stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my waits, grabbing another, smaller one for my hair.

"Hey, Ev?" Lucas said, sticking his head in. "Oh, you're out. Okay, I'll let you get dressed." He averted his eyes and his cheeks turned an adorable shade of pink.

"Oh, come on, Lucas. You can't possibly still be embarrassed to walk in on me with my shirt off. You've seen it enough." I beckoned for him to come in, and he did, his eyes still looking anywhere but below my shoulders.

"I- well." he said, stopping himself and taking a breath. "You're beautiful, Ev. It's hard to control myself when you're shirtless. And I only just got you back, and I don't want to ruin it, but I just want you so much."

"Thanks." I said; it was my turn to blush. "I get what you're saying about not wanting to ruin it. We should just... take it slow."

"Slow." he said, looking me up and down. "I can do slow. I think"

I smiled and shook my head. "Did you need something when you came in?"

"Oh, right." he said. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go ice skating tonight. My friend moved up here after he finished college to work at the ice rink as a coach for some really talented skaters, and he said he'd open the rink up for us after hours, if you were interested."

"Can I drive the Zamboni?" I asked, smirking playfully.

"Only if you're good."

"But, Luc." I almost whimpered, teasing him. "I thought you like it when I'm naughty." I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling when I felt him swallow deeply.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side when I moved to place light kisses along his jaw.

"Everest." he groaned. "The door's open."

I pulled back and looked at him seriously. "Well then you'd better close it, huh?"

|~|

20 minutes later, we were both in the shower, water running to cover up the beautiful noises pouring out of Lucas' mouth. Those were for me, and me alone. He shuddered, tensed and let out a long, final moan that echoed in the small space around us.

I pulled away and licked my lips, savoring the taste of him on my tongue.

"Jesus, Everest." he said, breathing hard. "Only you could turn an innocent question about ice skating into a blowjob in the shower."

"And aren't you glad I'm yours, then?" I said, smiling and kissing him deeply.

"Definitely." he mumbled into my mouth.

Yeah, I thought, I am, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from Shower by Psychostick

Sorry it's a little late today. I'm at the Supernatural Convention in Nashville, so I've been busy all day! Misha Collins, Matt Cohen, Richard Speight Jr..... :D

Hope you like the chapter! Everest's a little sexual deviant, hahahaha.

See you soon!

<3 Casey