Status: Attackative

Looking For The Words

Living for the city

We were going to meet Mallory today, and it would be my first time seeing her in years. We'd gotten along well enough before, but I was worried that wouldn't be the case now. I knew it was irrational, but I couldn't help being concerned about it.

"Ev."

I looked up from my coffee to see Lucas smirking over at me, eyebrows raised.

"No worrying."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "It's easier said than done, okay?"

"I know, I know, but I just don't want you getting all worked up about nothing." He walked around the small table that was set up in the hotel room and put his hands on my shoulders, massaging lightly. "Mallory loves you. She loves that you were the person to finally drive me to be my own person, independent of my parents. And on top of that, she loves you because you make me happy. So don't worry. Okay?"

"I'll try not to." I said, leaning into his hands and enjoying the feel of them pressing into my muscles.

"Good." he said, leaning down and kissing my cheek. "Now, let's get ready to go. I know the robe is soft, but you're gonna have to change before we go walking around the city."

"I think I could make it work." I said, standing and smirking. "And hey, get back here. That wasn't a real kiss."

He came over and kissed me deeply, holding me close to him and running his hands up and down my sides. Kissing Lucas really never got old. It sounds cliche, but the thrill that came with our first kiss hasn't faded, and I don't think it ever will. If I went my entire life without being able to kiss anyone but Lucas, I would have no problem with that. Actually, that's kind of the plan.

"So, when we get back here." he said, keeping his face close to mine. "If you manage to not worry too much while we're with Mallory, there'll be a blowjob in it for you. You know, to help you relax."

"Mmm, sounds nice." I said, kissing him quickly before walking away and tapping his ass.

We got ready together, sharing sinks and counter spaces and loving being able to just exist in the same space. Sometimes, sharing a space with someone makes your relationship get weaker, and causes conflict. But with Lucas and I, the more time we spend together and the more spaces we share, the closer we get. This trip was reaffirming the fact that we could live together and be happy for decades, just being together.

"Ev, you ready?" he said, grabbing his phone and wallet from the night table. "Mallory said to meet her at 1 at the bistro down the road from my old apartment. That one I used to tell you about all the time with the soup that could stop wars?"

"I get to try the world peace soup?" I asked, smiling and slipping my feet into my shoes. "What are we still doing here then?"

We walked down the street hand in hand, me looking up at all the tall buildings, kind of in shock about how many people there were around.

Lucas was in his element here. He walked down the streets like he owned them. No one dared to get in his way, and he did all this without once seeming arrogant or intimidating. He smiled at everyone we passed who caught his eye and dropped a dollar or two into almost every single street performer's case. It was easy to see how he would be good as a businessman. He was approachable and friendly, but also made everyone want to do what he wanted.

For a second, I felt guilty for taking him away from this life, but then he squeezed my hand, smiled over at me and my worries were gone.

Lucas and I were worth more than any city. I would move anywhere if not doing so meant losing him, and I'm sure he'd do the same for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shitty ending! But I legit wrote this in the last 30 minutes...

WE MISSED UPDATE DAYS AND WE'RE SORRY! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

It's kind of my fault though, so don't blame Nicole :)

Thank you commenters!

Kade Holloway.
UndertheThought (x5)
Caitlynnnn
Playground Eyes


<3 Casey