Status: Attackative

Looking For The Words

Spoiled rotten

“Do you have a problem?” Everest asks, walking into the room as I pour the contents of our nightstand drawer onto the bed.

I look up with a sheepish smile. “Have you seen the passports? I can’t seem to find them.”

My husband rolls his eyes and sits next to the mess. “I packed them in our carry on like, three days ago.”

I lean over and press a kiss to his waiting lips. “We’ve only been married for six hours and you’re already taking care of me.”

He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me down onto the bed with him. “Hey, let’s not be mistaken here. I’ve already been taking care of you for months.”

“Well now you get to do it for the rest of our lives.”

“Oh. Yeah, that’s right.” He sighs. “I might have to rethink this marriage thing.”

“Hey!”

He laughs and cups my face between his hands. “Don’t be like that. I wouldn’t trade you for anything.”

“Yeah, I know.” I smile. Every time I think about how much I love him, and how much I know he loves me, I can’t help but wonder what the silver lining is. It seems too good to be true most of the time.

“Good. Now clean up this mess and come on. Mallory probably thinks we’re fucking.”

I cock an eyebrow. “Well why aren’t we?”

“Because we have a plane to catch.” He whispers, kissing me before hopping up and leaving the room.

After cleaning up the mess, I join my sister and new husband in the lobby of the inn. Mallory lets out an exasperated sigh and stands from her position behind the desk. “Took you long enough.”

“Why don’t you just shut up and drive us to the airport, yeah?” I grab the last of the bags and lead the way to the van. Mallory follows and hops in the driver’s seat while Everest and I cuddle together in the back. She warns us not to get it on or whatever. A warning that I don’t really take seriously. Instead, I settle Everest on my lap and run my hands under his shirt. The skin of his hips is warm and soft and by far my favorite place to touch him. It can be both intimate and sexual or neither. It can simply be comforting.

The ride is almost an hour long, during which Everest falls asleep. I hardly have the heart to wake him up. I mean, today was pretty exhausting. Mallory ends up doing the honors, smacking his leg and startling him awake. I roll my eyes at her and help the sleepy head out of the van. We check our bags and say bye to my sister before starting the journey through security.

Less than an hour later, a woman’s voice comes over the intercom system. “Flight one-sixty-two to Australia now boarding.”

Everest looks up at me with the biggest smile on his face. “I’m so excited.”

“Me too.” I grin back. “Not about the fourteen hour flight but yeah, excited.”

We get through the gate first since I bought us first class seats, despite Everest’s protests, but hey, I plan on spoiling this man for the rest of his life whether he wants to be or not. The both of us settle in and Everest is asleep against my shoulder before we even take off. He’s so cute when he’s asleep.

|~|~|~|


“Sir,” A man’s gentile voice wakes me up. I blink my eyes open and look up at the flight attendant. “We’re about to descend. If you could fasten your safety belt and ask your companion to do the same, that would be wonderful.”

“We’re landing already?” I ask, checking my watch.

He lets out a small chuckle and nods. “Time flies when you’re asleep. No pun intended.”

I laugh despite the cheesiness of the joke and turn to my love. “Baby, wake up. Ev, we’re landing.”

He blinks his eyes open sleepily and smiles at me and it takes all the will power I have not to coo. He hates it when I do that in public. “Already?”

“Yeah, we’ve been asleep.” I smile, pressing a small kiss to his nose.

“Oh wow. All fourteen hours?”

“I think we deserved it after the long day we had.” I thread my fingers through his and kiss the wedding band I slipped into place less than a day ago.

A small blush covers his cheeks and he leans in for a proper kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I’m surprisingly well rested for sleeping on a plane.” He comments, stretching slightly.

“That’s what first class can do for you.” I wink. “I’m starving though.”

“Yeah, me too. What time is it?”

“About three in the morning here.”

Just then the captain comes over the overcom saying that we’ve landed already and wishing everyone a pleasant stay. First class is let off first, and we make our way off the plane and through the terminal hand in hand. The airport is pretty empty at this time of night so we make it to baggage claim in no time. After we grab our bags we make our way to the car rental place. Thank god I already reserved a car because the line is huge. We’re in our rental and on our way to the hotel in no time.

Like I said, I plan on spoiling Everest to no end. Anyone could see that if they simply saw the outside of the five star hotel we’re staying at. Everest’s jaw literally drops and he looks at me in disbelief.

“Do I even want to know how much this cost?”

“Not in the slightest.” I grin. “But let me just put it out there that it’s ocean front, and our suite comes with a fully stocked kitchen.”

“Lucas! We’re only gonna be here for two weeks! We’re not moving in!” He gasps.

“Would it make you feel any better if I told you that it’s the Carlyn Power Company’s wedding gift to us?”

He visibly relaxes and even smiles a little. “Well when you put it that way.”

I laugh and tip the valet as he hands me the ticket. The bellhop already has our bags on a trolley and helps us check in happily. By the time we get to the room, I’ve tipped well over $30 to various people.

It’s all worth it to just see the look on Everest’s face as we step onto the suite. I must say, even I’m impressed. This is amazing. The living area is complete with two lounge couches and a very large plasma TV. The kitchen and dining area are both sleek and shiny, yet inviting at the same time. We go into the bedroom together and a grin immediately makes its way onto my face. The king size bed is adorned with the softest looking goose down blanket I’ve ever seen. There’s absolutely no shortage of pillows. In short, it looks like a place where I could just lie in for days, which is exactly what I plan on doing.

Everest turns to me and before I can ask him if he likes it, he’s pressed me against the wall and is kissing me with everything he has. I’m in no position to deny him and I wrap my arms around his waist, crushing him to me. We haven’t had a moment to ourselves in days and I honestly haven’t realized just how much I missed his slightly shorter frame pressed against mine until now.

I don’t waste any time in wrapping his legs around my waist and walking us to the bed. I was right about the comforter by the way. It’s the softest thing I’ve ever felt and definitely the softest thing we will ever have made love on. I’m the first to break the kiss and focus all my attention on undressing the beautiful man beneath me. No matter how bad I may want this, and trust me, I fucking want this, this is the first time we’ll have sex as a married couple. I need this to be special, we both do. It can’t be just a fuck to get us both off. It needs to be slow and memorable.

There’s time for fucking later. This is the time to make love. To solidify the eternal vow we made each other.

So I unbutton each of the buttons of his shirt slowly, kissing each spot of newly exposed skin carefully. He’s receptive to every touch and every kiss. I stand at the edge of the bed, allowing him to lean up. I slide the shirt off of his arms, kissing each shoulder slowly. Everest looks up at me with nothing but love in his eyes and I’m positive mine reflect that.

I press my lips to his softly and he kisses back. It’s the most innocent thing ever. He slides his hands under my shirt and tugs at the hem, indicating that he wants it gone. I happily oblige and smile when he kisses the skin just above my heart.

I lay him back down and scoot him further back on the bed in order to climb up next to him. I take the time to kiss every inch of his skin that I can reach from his hairline to his fingertips to the hem of his jeans. His fingers play in my hair and the feeling is so relaxing and intimate and everything wonderful.

When I reach his jeans, I pop open the button and slide them of oh so slowly, kissing every inch of skin I expose. When I finally reach his feet, I place a kiss to the top of each foot before shedding my own jeans and making my way back up to his lips. I lay my body almost completely on top of his and make sure to kiss him thoroughly. Our tongues fit together perfectly. There’s no fight for dominance, there’s only sharing. Love and patience and all good things.

Minutes fly by and soon enough both of us are rock hard. His erection is digging into my hip almost painfully and I’m sure mine is doing the same. When I pull away my husband’s eyes are glazed over with love and lust. I kiss his nose and slide my hand into his boxer briefs. Slowly, I take his erection in hand and he arches into the touch. I have the absurd pleasure to watch his face as I stroke him slowly. It’s the best feeling in the world knowing that only I can make him unravel like this.

He takes it upon himself to kick off his underwear and rids me of mine as well. I smile at his need to take charge, but tonight’s all about him, so I slick three fingers with my own spit and tease his hole. He’s really receptive and surrenders control once again as I press one finger inside him. By now I know almost all of the buttons to push to get him to unravel the fastest. He’s always surprising me though. In this case, I use my knowledge to my advantage and drag this out as long as possible. It’s almost a full half an hour before I’ve got him panting and practically fucking three fingers I have inside him.

By now he’s had enough and he forces me out of him and pushes me on my back. He stares directly into my eyes as he wraps his lips around the tip of my cock. The small act alone could have finished me but he knows all my buttons too. The blow job is by far the best I’ve ever had and he’s managed to get me slick enough not to need lube at all.

Everest lets me fall from his mouth with a small pop and then he gives me the most seductive look I have ever seen. “Make love to me, Lucas Lanser.”
I smile at the use of my name. I fucking love this man.

I lay him down with care and line myself up perfectly. I make sure not to break eye contact at all as I push slowly, all the way. Everest’s back arches and he pushes his chest into mine, wrapping his arms around my neck tightly and burying his face into the crook of my neck.

I pull out and push back in slowly, so slowly. Everest bites my neck to stop himself from moaning but I can still hear his whimpers of pleasure. I only pick up the pace slightly. Despite my basic instinct to go faster, I know that ultimately this feels better.

Everest lifts his head and kisses me soundly as I work on his cock too, pumping into him and stoking him alternately. I finally decide to hit his spot and he can’t stop himself from moaning out. I grin and hit there again and again and again, watching him unravel beneath me.

“Luc, I can’t-“

“I know, love. It’s okay. Come for me Everest.”

His back arches at an almost unhuman angle and he finally releases. “God, I love you.”

The feeling of him clenching around me and the sounds of his orgasm provoke my own and I moan out his name as I release into him. We ride out our orgasms together before I pull out of him. He whines slightly at the loss and I kiss him sweetly before curling into his side. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and funs his fingers through my hair as we come down from our highs. It takes quite a while to regain our breathing and when we do, we just lay there in silence for a while.

“I love you, Mr. Lanser.” He says finally, breaking the silence.

I rest my chin on his chest and look at him. “I love you too, Mr. Lanser.”

“That was the most mind blowing sex I’ve ever had.”

“I agree.” I smile. “It’s certainly an amazing way to start of the marriage.”

“Mmhmm.” He hums in agreement. “Maybe we should top it off with a nice warm, soapy bubble bath.”

“And then a nap.” I propose.

“And then homemade breakfast from our fully stocked kitchen?” He asks hopefully.

“Anything for you, love.” I agree, pressing a kiss to his lips. Then I flat out grin. “Wait till you see the bathroom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
We are officially done writing the story. We have one more chapter to post but it's already written! Yay!
You just have to remind us to post it.
See, it's like, we finished the story and we said goodbye to the characters already and we forgot that you haven't yet. (Oops.)

SO! Leave us a nifty little comment reminding us! Or telling us what you thought about the chapter!

We love you!