Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

Things Get Worse

Once I logged out of the computer, I got up and yelled, hitting my bedroom wall multiple times. I wished the wall was his face. That would make me fucking estatic.

My bedroom door soon opened and in walked mom and dad.

"What in the fuck is going on in here, Frank?" Dad asked.

I shook my head and ran my hands through my hair, sitting down on my bed. "Nothing. It's nothing."

"Frank. You've never acted like this before. Just tell us what's wrong, please." Mom pleaded, sitting down beside me.

Hot tears spilled onto my cheeks. "I want to leave. I want to get out of this fucking town. I hate it here, mom. I hate everyone here. I just want to get out. Please, can we move?"

Mom and dad were both silent. "Frank, what happened? What brought this on? And if you say 'nothing', I swear to god I will do everything in my power to figure it out." She finally said.

All I did was point to the computer. The computer that held Gerard's secret on it, and I was about to let my parents see.

They walked over to the computer and pulled up my IM screen.

It took them a few minutes to read through every message, but when they did, mom came right back to me and hugged me tight.

"Frank, he threatened your life... I'm going to the police about this, but first I'm going to take care of the little punk." Dad said, seeming like he had forgotten that he was mad at me.

"No, dad. I don't want to cause anymore trouble.. We just need to leave, okay?"

"Frank Anthony, I'm not just going to stand here when my only son's life could be in danger!" Dad yelled.

"Maybe he was just saying what he did! Maybe he didn't mean it!" I yelled back, standing up.

He pushed me back on the bed. My eyes widened in surprise. Dad never got physical with me.

"Franklin!" Mom gasped at dad, trying to comfort me, but I broke away from her and ran.

I didn't know where I was going to go. I was just a minor on the run. I didn't have any family where I was, and even if I did, they wouldn't want me. I was the little abomination in the family. I had no where to go.

Gerard flashed across my mind, but I quickly pushed that thought away.

No, we were finished with each other. No more talking.

That fact literally ripped part of my heart out. I really liked Gerard. More than anyone would ever know. He accepted me when no one else did. He comforted me when I was sad or angry. We shared happiness.

I shook my head, pushing all thoughts of Gerard out of my mind.

I couldn't handle this. Couldn't fucking handle it.

Finally, I came across the only solution there was: Kill myself.