Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

Unwanted Visitor

I was laying on my bed with my sunglasses back on when there was a knock on the front door. It sounded as if someone was trying to break it down.

Jumping out of bed, I threw on my sunglasses, and ran downstairs. My first concern was my mom. Even though we had our rough patches, I would still protect her with everything in me.

When I arrived downstairs, I saw mom pressed against the far wall of the kitchen with a man standing in front of her with a knife.

"Mom!" I yelled, running towards the man and pushing him away.

"Gerard, don't!" She screamed as the man got back up quickly and plunged the knife deep inside my gut, causing me to scream in agony and fall to the ground.

I looked up at the man who smiled in triumph.

You haven't won, motherfucker. I hissed and took off my sunglasses, causing him to turn into ashes instantly.

Once I slowly slipped my sunglasses back on, mom ran over to me, putting her hands on my body, trying to find the wound.

"Mom, just, just get back." I muttered, putting my hands over the wound and pressing down, trying to stop the bleeding.

The pain I felt was almost too much to bear as I tried to breath calmly. In and out, in and out. Mom finally found my hands and put hers ontop of mine, squeezing them tightly. I looked at her through the tears in my eyes, she had her eyes closed, still not looking at me. Even in my time of death, she wouldn't look at me.

"Gerard.... What happened? You have to tell me, sweetheart. What happened?"

"Frank... Iero... Find him.... Find him and he can tell you everything you need to know. I love you, mom." I whispered, my breath starting to fail me.

The last thing I heard before I slipped under was my mom screaming and pleading for me. Begging me not to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck... Sorry it's so short. The end is near, babies.