Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

The Saddest Kind Of Sad

The saddest kind of sad is when your tears can't even drop, and you feel nothing. It's like the world has just ended. You don't even cry. You don't hear. You don't see. You stay. For a second, the heart dies.

---

Frank's POV

I've spent most of the day in my room, curled up in the middle of my bed in exactly the same spot, trying to catch my breath in between the sobs escaping my lips. How dare he think i would ever say it to anybody? I heard the doorbell ring downstairs, interrupting my thoughts.

"Go open the door, Frank!" yelled my mum from the other room. Ever since they saw the message Gerard sent me, i haven't left the room. And dad hasn't been home.

"Why don't you go open the goddamn fucking door!" i argued back, not even bothering to sit up from the bed. I heard a couple of footsteps walk downstairs and open the door, then heard some gross sobbing. I frowned,trying to hear the conversation.

"F-F-Frank, Frank I-Iero." stuttered a woman with a voice i didn't recognize. I frowned and sat up.

"Frank!, It's for you!" yelled my mother. I got out of bed, not putting any effort into hiding the fact that i've been crying. I unlocked the door to my room and hurried down stairs. Looking at the woman standing by the door, it was Gerard's mum, Donna. "Do you want to come inside?" offered my mum looking concerned at her. She nodded rapidly before walking in, i moved out of the way as my mum helped her take a seat. I sat down on the couch in front of her, frowning in confusion and concern. My mum left to the kitchen to get her some water.

"What's wrong?" i questioned calmly, furrowing my eyebrows.
"It's G-Gerard.." she stuttered once again, shaking. I swallowed, suddenly not getting a very good feeling in my stomach. I handed her a tissue, bracing myself for whatever was coming next. "A-And your dad." she continued, tears welling in her eyes again. My eyes widened.

Fuck

"Y-Your dad, he broke in." she swallowed. "He threatened me with a kn--knife." she continued, more tears welling in her eyes. "A-And Gerard, he came down, pushing your father a-away." There were now tears running down her cheeks. "Then y-your dad.." she was now sobbing again, eyes pinch closed. I handed her another tissue.

"He s-stabbed Gerard, and in r-return, h-he took off h-his s-sunglasses"
♠ ♠ ♠
mmm hey it's me Joy (awakeunafraid) sorry i haven't updated, i haven't had any time, but i am back. wooo!