Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

Mama, I'm Coming Home

My body felt numb... Scratch that, my essence was numb. My body was still laying on the kitchen floor of my house, blood pooling around it. I was floating upwards, not knowing exactly where I was going, however knowing for sure that it wasn't Heaven.. If there was such a place.

Suddenly, everything went black. If I were still in my body, I probably would've gasped, but I couldn't because I don't really think I had a mouth, which still doesn't explain why I could see anything, but I guess when you're dead things are strange.

Anyway, a strange brightness then filled my vision. Once my eyes(or whatever the hell I was seeing through) got used to the bright light, I got myself to focus on my surroundings..

Honestly, the place I was in looked like a picture out of my history book, except it was moving. Almost like a live version of something. Tall-ish building type things were all around me, and I could tell that I was on one, as if I were actually standing on the bottom, I probably wouldn't have been able to see anything.

Sadly, I could only see ahead, I couldn't look side-to-side, or anything like that. I wasn't capable of anything but sight, really. Well, and hearing, because as soon as I tried to let my thoughts to where I actually was run wild a loud voice boomed in front of me.

"Gerard Arthur Way." It said, deep and in control.

"Who are you?" I asked, feeling kind of freaked out, which was also strange that I had feelings.

"Who I am does not matter. It is who you are and why you are here that matters." The booming voice said.

"Okay, then tell me." I said, sounding bored, coming back to my usual teenaged attitude.

"You were killed tonight by Frank Iero's father, and in return, you killed him. However, you have not passed the curse on. The curse that I had assigned to the Way family for the rest of eternity. Do you understand, Gerard Way?"

"Yes, but I don't understand what you're getting at."

"I am sending you back, Gerard Way. Pass on the curse to your next of kin and you will be rid of it forever. If you fail to and keep dying, I will just keep sending you back. Now do you understand?"

"Yeah." I said.

Suddenly, I heard a wooshing sound and then... Darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, lovlies.... I would give you all an explination, but you're probably not interested in my ramblings, so just read the chapter.