Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

Meeting Frank.

He rushed in class as someone reached their leg out to make him trip. And so he did. He fell and dropped all of his books, slightly starting to blush.

I sat down beside him and helped him pick up his books from the floor. He looked at me for a while, i tried not to peek from over or under the glasses. I put the books and his desk and went back to my seat. And so did he. I could feel him look at me, but i was trying to concentrate on the board. But it was hopeless. It's was algebra, after all.

When he looked away i turned to look at him. Forgetting about my powers, i almost took off my glasses to get a better look. But i quickly pushed them up before getting a peek. I hadn't seen him around before. His hair was black, shorter than mine. And most of it was pushed to the side. He had a ring piercing in his bottom lip and nose. He was also wearing a 'Misfits' shirt, revealing his tattoos. I couldn't really find out of what his eye color was because of my stupid sunglasses. But i took a guess that they were hazelish.

*

After class i went to my locker, putting in the math books and reaching out to the other ones. I felt the guy from class approach next to me, i tried not to look at him.

"Hey.. I didn't get a chance to say thanks in class. So uh, thanks for helping me." He said looking at me.
"It's okay, glad i could help." i answered, still fighting my urge to pull my sunglasses off.
"I'm Frank by the way, i just moved here from Canada." he said.
"Nice to meet you, Frank." i smiled. "I'm Gerard." the bell rang, cutting him off.
"Oh fuck i have to go to the second period, i'll see you around Gerard." he smiled politely running through the hallway to the other class. Surprisingly, i felt a couple of butterflies rushing through my stomach while we were talking. But they left when he did. I slapped myself and walked to the second period.