Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

9

Frank's POV

I went to school and saw Gerard. He smiled at me and said "Hey." i tried to smile back, i succeeded. It was a small smile. "What's wrong?" he asked, Damn.. So close. I sighed.

"Dad is blaming me for us moving here. And he keeps reminding me that half our family hates my parents because of me. All that because i'm gay." i sighed. "Y-you're gay?" asked Gerard. He almost seemed a bit shocked. I nodded. "Yeah, didn't you know?" i answered. He shook his head. "I'm-i'm gay too" he answered. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. I stared at him for a while. "Wow, i had no clue." i finally said. Gerard nodded and hugged me.

I felt his chest press against mine, and his warm breath against my neck. A shiver ran down my spine. I smiled as Gerard pulled away from the hug. His sunglasses got stuck in my shoulder, making them fall down. "FUCK!" exclaimed Gerard. He covered his eyes quicker then you can say 'fuck'. I bent down quickly and gave him his glasses. He pushed them on quickly. I wasn't even able to get a glimpse of his eyes. "You okay?" i asked. He took a deep breath, hesitated then nodded.

"FREAK!" someone shouted to Gerard. I noticed him clench his fist and look at him. "Gerard, he's not worth it." i said pushing his fist down. When suddenly i heard a scream. I quickly turned around and found some burning ashes on the floor where the person who called Gerard a freak had been standing.

My eyes widened as i rushed over. "W-what happened?" i asked. "Josh caught fire!" exclaimed the girl with tears welling in her eyes. "What!? how!?" i asked panicking. "I don't know! He just did!" she exclaimed getting to her knees down in front of what used to be a human. There were people standing around me and the girl. I panicked. (I'm claustrophobic) I ran out of the crowd and looked around for Gerard. But he was gone.