Status: Active!

I Got a Man, He's With My Best Friend

It's that typical kind of story when a girl falls in love with her enemy's best friend. Although what matters isn't what happened in between, but what happened after.

Dakota Wright is an ordinary girl with extraordinary dreams like everybody else. She isn't a hopeless romantic but that doesn't mean that she doesn't believe in love. In fact, of all the good things in the world, it's what she's most thankful for. Lucky girl found the man of her dreams at an early age of eighteen. She's now twenty-one - an official adult in the United States of America. She has an amazing job, gets to go on tour with bands, has an amazing love life - it may seem like she's on top of the world!

Until of course, she meets the person who ruins everything for her..

Or so she thought.

* * *

Hello everyone! I know I know, I haven't finished on This Isn't a Love Story yet but I couldn't help it! My imagination has been going overdrive lately with new ideas and I'm still kind of sad because nobody's really commenting on that one at the moment. So I'm asking you as early as now, should I delete TILS or should I keep it?

Anyway! This is my new story. It hasn't started yet, I know. But hang on to your seats. This will involve a lot of, well.. famous people.

I avoid writing fan-fictions but then why not give it a shot, right?

xo