Status: Co-written!

If I Could Grow Wings.

2

I went back to my dashboard, then decided I was hungry. Not that there's anything good to eat.

Not like tumblr! Holy Jesus, if I could have some of the food I see on tumblr, I would be happy for the rest of my life.

... Not that I need that food. It looks so fucking good.. Nothing that looks that good could be healthy. I am far from skinny.

I picked up the first pair of pants I saw on the floor and put them on, not caring if they were dirty. It would be kind of awkward to have Mom, Dad or Mikey see me chilling in my underwear. Don't judge me, what's the point of wearing clothes if no one is going to see you anyway? Everyone knows not to walk into my room.

I don't quite like people.

I walked up the stairs, making a plan..

Walk into the kitchen, get food, run out before anyone sees you.

Good plan.

I opened the door at the top of the stairs, which lead me into the kitchen. The first thing I saw was popcorn.

Perfect!

Well, kind of.

I'll probably wake up with popcorn all over the place, but whatever. I like popcorn. I'll even go as far as saying I love popcorn.

"Gerard?"

Damn.

"Yes, Mikey?"

"Can you make me popcorn?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Why do you want popcorn?"

He made a face at me, "Because I do."

I shook my head at him and walked back downstairs, forgetting about the popcorn I wanted to make.

I heard Mikey yell, "I'm telling Mom!"

What a pleasant 14 year old, right?

I refreshed the page and saw that I had a message.. From that Frank kid. I smiled.

Hi. I'm Frank, obviously.. I just wanted to say thanks for following me. I love your blog and stuff. Yeah. I'm awkward and I'm trying to make friends, I'm sorry lol. :3
♠ ♠ ♠
Jasmine will write Frank's POV.